It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
You guys will believe anything! Do you really think the Archangel Michael would come to ATS, of all places, to reveal this information to the public?

I don't claim to be an expert on Michael, religion, aliens or any other topic discussed in this thread. But I do have enough faith in God and the higher powers to believe that if the Archangel Michael were to post on this board, then his writings would be void of numerous spelling and grammar errors! Or maybe I'm wrong and it's just hard to type well with angel wings.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hey Incarnated, or should I say Michael, can you ask God why he hasn't answered any of my prayers lately? Lately as in over the past few years...I'm beginning to lose faith :/

(Seriously - If you can talk to the God you claim exists, can you ask? Just don't give me an answer about "not fully believing" or anything with "closed mind" please).

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
So the artist that simply goes by the name Prince is actually the incarnation of Gabriel the archangel. He’s gone through an editing of his music to better fit perceived public actability according to record executives. This has lead to him being evermore jaded.

Most widely known for his renamed song “Purple Rain” it’s actually titled “Purple Reign”, and the song is about seeing someone happy in the 1000 year reign of Christ. Other well known songs he’s done is Sign Of the times. One of my most loved songs of his is Thunder, a retelling of the story when God spoke to him and announced his proclamation.

So anyway, back to 1994. I wrote a letter to Prince, stating I was aware of his hidden identity. I had several stranger events to happen to me. According to the unconfirmed part of the story he went about telling people all about my video taped letter. It was a short time after that the movie “Michael” came out. However I would wait and wait. Seems all wasn’t right in Princeville.

Flashing forward to 1998, when I first came online. Prince is always been known to be well into the internet and internet culture. He had a website in which he had a chat room. The chat room’s name was “the holy river”. This is where he and I first communicated. Though, things didn’t go so well. It would seem to me he’s not as clear as he should be, and he’d like to see me be more of the illusions he’s created within his mind. Seems Gabriel has fallen into the Abyss, and he’s has troubles going from sane to insane and doesn’t know exactly how to get his footing.

I was there in 1999, and it turns out his prophetic song 1999 did come true, only it was more about him and less about the end of the world.

Sure this sounds nutty. Oh well, I can’t do nothing about that. But you see, these events are foretold within the bible’s book Daniel. We’re at the point just past the 21 days now. Though, I’ve kind of lost my taste for the guy. I expected so much more. I guess that's my problem, as I expect so much more from myself too, and that's the driving force behind me. I shouldn't expect that from others.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

ah but Google doesn't confuse me at all. So thus, your responce is still good. What's the point of answering any question that will prove nothing because the answers can be Googled? None.

So then provide the question that you promised, in order for the 'game', as you called it, to continue. I see your refusal to continue as nothing more than a means to end the 'game', on your terms.

I get the feeling that you signed up yesterday simply to post this thread, knowing full well that you would be using convoluted statements and wishy-washy psycho-babble in order to troll the forum.

for example:

I know I can not be proven, so others that wish me to answer questions to "prove" only seek answers to disprove. I don't have time for that.

You can not be proven? Are you not real? Are you an eliza program running on some server, a Michael-Bot?

You don't answer questions because then you would reveal the truth. And that is far from unbelievable. You're side stepping. And when the psycho-babble fails, then inundate people with laboriously long winded posts. Not too bad for someone with no time for it.

I'd be glad to answer questions that can't be googled if someone is willing to drop their guard down long enough to get an answer.

I see no reason why anyone would have to ask you anything, to be honest. You're just someone on the internet, trolling a forum to get your self admitted giggles.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I humble myself before God not mankind.

"Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off."

I've been to hell, and I have the t-shirt to prove it.

Excellent...you'll be needing-it

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
So the reptilians are demons and not actual lizard people? Do they look like lizards? Can you eat pork products with no problem?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde
Hey Incarnated, or should I say Michael, can you ask God why he hasn't answered any of my prayers lately? Lately as in over the past few years...I'm beginning to lose faith :/

(Seriously - If you can talk to the God you claim exists, can you ask? Just don't give me an answer about "not fully believing" or anything with "closed mind" please).

There has been several series of times where we've entered into "end of the world" type "last days". Nothing within physical understandings or physical life truly matter in this time period. We're in a stage where we're getting ready for a harvest, as never before, and the last moment events should pertain fully around making yourself ready.

Sure, life seems like it can be "hard". It really isn't. Events are getting ready to unfold upon the earth that will make those who still live on earth at any given time realize just how easy life was just a few years before.

You at this time shouldn't be concerned outside your own "salvation" that's to say you need to realize this event has less to do with the physical illusion over the spiritual substances.

Over the past few years, and quicker over the next few, each person has been sinking into the physical illusion, that makes life harder and times tougher, or they've been floating up to the spiritual substance that make life easier and better. Over the next couple of years this trend will continue until there's two basic camps of people. Those that have it hard and curse God for the hardness they brought upon themselves. Those that have it easy because they are righteous enough as individuals so that they will not have to be under the sufferings.

This is how it will be until the time of the Baptism of Fire, a discharge of the sun's radiation unlike any before at the time when the poles are shifting and the magnetic field is fallen.

There's no hiding from it. We all must stand through it. There will however be those that go into the ground to hide from this upcoming event. They will quickly find out that was a bad move as they will be locked up with the full force of demons and they would have better been up on top to face the baptism of fire.

Have a nice day!

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

So the artist that simply goes by the name Prince is actually the incarnation of Gabriel the archangel.

Hmm, well thats it for me !

See you all in skunkworks..

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
So the reptilians are demons and not actual lizard people? Do they look like lizards? Can you eat pork products with no problem?

A number left behind on earth for that reason became in death oppressive spirits, their main job is to confuse the minds of men. There are still living reptilians, mostly on their dark star planet, though they are always liers their powers and numbers are bloated.

I am not subject to any religious dogma. Though, I tend to not eat meat often.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde

I can answer that. Before your prayers are answered you have to repent with all your heart and soul. If you come away from that without a tear in your eye then you did not really want it in the first place. It's harder for men and this is understandable. After you have repented and mean it then you may ask for a prayer to be answered.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

A number left behind on earth for that reason became in death oppressive spirits, their main job is to confuse the minds of men. There are still living reptilians, mostly on their dark star planet, though they are always liers their powers and numbers are bloated.

I am not subject to any religious dogma. Though, I tend to not eat meat often.

Thanks for those answers but I'm being specific when I say, "PORK" products. Do you eat PORK with no problems?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
reply to post by Incarnated

I have but one simple question for you, which people do you stand for? It is a question that should be very easy for you to answer.

The people of Jerusalem, but that isn't the people. In the bible there are many things translated and many things not translated. This confuses the story. Roughly Translated it means "those with inner peace" or "those that seek inner peace". Thus the people of Jerusalem isn't in my interpretation the Jewish Faith and Family. It's actually those people that seek peaceful and righteous things.

Moreover and also. I've been sent to interact with aspects of the united state government throughout this time period. It's The U.S.A. that is the Eagle in images of Nostradamus lost book, other aspectual symbology and named as such in the bible.

If a nation could be a hero in the stage of the world as the story is about to unfold, it is the United States that is the hero. YeeHaa!

One Nation Under God.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
In the bible it is write: "first remove the stick from your own eye, and then you'll be able to see clear to help your brother remove the speck from his own eye".

Truthfully, my words can't help you. Your words can't help another. It's only after you've refined your own consciousness into clarity that you can best choose words to give unto another. At that, it isn't my words that will help you. It isn't your words that will help another. It's the words that are percieved by the person whom hears and understands in understanding of those words. So if you find some wisdom or answer in these words, they are not because of me, they are because of you and your understanding and your connection to the spiritual stuff.

We can only clear out our own eyes so that we might fully understand what words could be most useful to offer up to a brother

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Incarnated - I just want to give you some of my thoughts and something to seriously consider.

You have been awakened to found out that you are someone that has a special mission and a special purpose in this time frame on earth. I believe that this is true, but I also believe that during your awakening you have misinterpreted a couple of key things. Specifically the point that you are one of a few that has a special purpose or mission in these times.

I strongly believe that you are one of many, many evolved souls that are here for a special purpose or mission to help humanity through this critical transition period. I want you to read the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe that the OP of this thread (flashstorminc) is talking about the same exact thing that you are talking about except he has more of his facts straight and is more correct to what he says than what you say.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Yes, I understand. I in fact state my story would be unbelievable from the start. I can't be proven as it is God that has hidden the reality of what I'm saying away from the eyes of mankind.

I didn't however join this forum to post this thread. I enjoy interacting with forums. I like to communicate. I thought I'd simply get this aspect of myself out of the way.

At least, I tell others my perspective and where my stance is coming from. I don't hide although i am hidden.

Only in the short time future will it be known and understood that I was real.

I can't stand fakes, like you can not too, and I'm sorry my words come across as such.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
Incarnated - I just want to give you some of my thoughts and something to seriously consider.

You have been awakened to found out that you are someone that has a special mission and a special purpose in this time frame on earth. I believe that this is true, but I also believe that during your awakening you have misinterpreted a couple of key things. Specifically the point that you are one of a few that has a special purpose or mission in these times.

I strongly believe that you are one of many, many evolved souls that are here for a special purpose or mission to help humanity through this critical transition period. I want you to read the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe that the OP of this thread (flashstorminc) is talking about the same exact thing that you are talking about except he has more of his facts straight and is more correct to what he says than what you say.

I respect your effort. Though, in all truth I can tell you, I am the clearest being on the face of the earth. I am the biblical Michael. I'm not confused nor mislead. Though, I'd understand all thinking as such.

If only you could be me, to understand what it is I've seen and go through, then you'd know the reality of me. It's only I and God that know that for now. Until God's time of unvelting has come, so shall it be.

As I've said. Imagine you being yourself, you come back and you are no longer reconized as yourself. All those people that knew you or knew of you now just think you're confused. That's me.

I am real.
God is real.

2012 is real.

Everyone will know real soon.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

LOL! That was very interesting and you had me willing to believe you until you claimed to be Michale the angel from the Bible and Heaven! LOL!

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Seems Gabriel has fallen into the Abyss, and he’s has troubles going from sane to insane and doesn’t know exactly how to get his footing.

You wouldn't mind explaining how an Archangel can fall into the abyss and be going from "sane to insane" would you without rebellion?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Hi Incarnated,

If you are Archangel Michael, then you will be able to tell me exactly where it is that you and I would meet with other angelic beings.

You may U2U me if you wish.

Kind regards,

Dobbie.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron

Seems Gabriel has fallen into the Abyss, and he’s has troubles going from sane to insane and doesn’t know exactly how to get his footing.

You wouldn't mind explaining how an Archangel can fall into the abyss and be going from "sane to insane" would you without rebellion?

You have a spirit, some call it the "higher self" and such, though through incarnation or reincarnation we are cast into the dream of the physical illusion. This world's physical aspects are blinding. Out of body, sure it's easy to be one's self, though through the physical body we are entered into the confusion and chaos of the physical illusion. This is true for everyone.

There are many aspects within the human psyche. The abyss, isn't hell, though it is a mash-up of understandings, and it can easily lead to confusion.

There are really only two aspects of being. Good and Evil, but more then that Clarity and Confusion. It's the confusion that leads to decent. Confusion is the gateway to hell. As Clarity is the gateway to heaven.

Every evil thing, lets take the reptilians, they are only evil because of their confusion as to the law of the One. The anti-christ will be doing what he believes is righteousness, though it is only self-righteous, it's confusion.

Every being should seek Clarity for that is the light and the truth. This is why in the book of revelation the throne is described as having what looks like a sea of crystal before it.

It’s the ability to achieve uniform transitions between the ladder steps, the consciousness levels, that indicates an archangel. This is something we too must learn when incarnate.

We are not only teachers and workers, we are also on a path of learning and understandings.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join