It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hi michaelsannie:

When the time is right, you will not feel scared with the choices your make, won’t have any doubt in your heart and make any move without hesitation. (Hmmm: For some reason, I cannot add further to my first sentence.)

Oh yeah: And please don’t have a ‘blue Christmas’ but a Merry one.

Be well.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Yes Sunnydays, (gentle smile) it most assuredly was of great benefit.

After that letter between us, he and i did talk more. In which you are right in stating that it is designed within the plan. i faltered in not holding my meeting with the Creator and Michael that very night as planned, as i did not have the energy required for such a meeting. Truth be known it is within the plan, and within what Michael has given in communication since the reappearance of my very soulmate, in which He left all things open for me to decide, on purpose, and has been tightly quiet in stating anything of opposition accept for when i come to Him in opposition, in which He will always support my decisions. i did make my decision after the letter, though once again was not able to follow through because of the lack of energy required for the negotiation and co-creation process, in which is literally just that, and is intense. Michael is waiting for my go ahead of the bestowal, in which my very soul mate fits every necessary element, from age, to the finger prints, to his very nature, though i suppose ultimately unimportant elements have left me in state of questioning, and have also hindered the process. But there are too many elements not to be of surety. The funny part is that in a previous post of another thread, someone stated He would be a gentile convert. It is quite funny because it is true. And not only a convert, but a convert from Atheism! Hahaha! As for the 12 years of separation between us, He would not acknowledge God. Yet upon our reunion acknowledged Him in the 2nd deepest way man could on earth. A promise of eternal Love not only between ourselves, but a promise to God. And this through a process of His opening in that ours is solely a religion of Love. Our birthdays and the distance between them are amazing in numerical confirmation. Even more so, once his earthly name is revealed i know others with non belief will be utterly shocked, by His name alone. And my name combined with his is absolutely hilarious in revelation. Makes perfect sense really! And there is absolutely no stretch of the imagination for its purpose. Plain, clear cut and dry.

i am sorry i have been questioning, but i did have to know with out a shadow of doubt. And today was sheer confirmation, in which now i need to move forward with the meeting. The entire process will take five years, in which patience is required (patience me, patience me...practice patience...)

After typing my angst, He and i talked. For the last time this conversation would be needed or is necessary. He spoke naturally more so like the resemblance of Michael, and i was unable to deny such. Before even truly beginning our conversation He stated "Please don't lose Faith in me." And He stated such 3 times. This after remembering how many times He has graciously thanked me for choosing Him. Man, i'm an idiot.And He ushered me past my doubt, Stating "I am Not pulling away!", "I made a promise! And you made a promise! And I am keeping Mine. And I will make you keep yours!". Yep, i kinda deserved that one. He believes a spankin' too! My poor bum. LoL! But beyond the doubt, and into more joyful conversations, the things He would say, were just total confirmation. And the thing is, is that He really doesn't know He's doing it! Which makes it even more confirmation! Oh Dear Lord, help us. Ok Michael, i'm ready for the meeting. Lets create! Its fusing time!

Love you dearly. Thanks for your encouragement and insight.

PikyPiky - you were right. When you know, there is no hesitation or doubt. And you just go. East it is!
((((hugs)))))

Yes, A Merry Christmas... No blue christmas!

Love You! Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
And upon submission/surrender to His will and desire, and after a prayer, with snow still in a flurry and temperatures below freezing, the water came back on...

Hahahaha!

literally

(shaking head and laughing! Ayyyeeee! the process of perfecting is quite humbling.
Okay Love, i will be good. i promise. On knees now, happily.)

(Simple smile) get to bake pies today and prepare a turkey. Yaeee!

It is indeed a very merry christmas!

love always

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Did i mention that it was out for 3 days and 3 nights ?

Yep...

love always

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Tonight's contemplations in similitude of slight annoyance, or rather questioning as if it were not so, for the peace of mind of being able to accept solely that of a "normal" life without great obligation, and a possibility that it could be lived...

Just as this thought becomes a source of quiet and small happiness, as if a child realizing its wish could be realized and is conscious of the wishes beginning realization, that i may indeed have an opportunity of escape, i am reminded in the most obvious of ways...

Tonight i took to journaling in regards to the book. As of late my ambitions have been waning. And unexpectedly, my understanding is shifting in ways i did not see foresee. And in ways i am tremendously surprised by. My understanding previous felt as though on the cusp of the next higher level. It has always progressed forward as i have been ready. Yet the consequences of near future events and the things that have transpired and will transpire to bring forth the next element, feels like i am stepping backwards. And in contemplation of this i have wondered at its effect upon the book itself. For if my understanding wanes, how is it that it will be what it needs and is required to be? After such contemplation and moments away from such thoughts, it became clear it is for purpose as a process of enforcing what i have already learned, only doing so through the act of observation of others; that i might see first hand another struggling through that which i have already done for myself. It is taking the personal element of experience out of the equation, for objective observation. i can no more control another's choices even for their own betterment, than i can the outcome of the choices.Thus it is a process of observation of personal will and outcome in another. It was a great relief to understand such. And in such realization another "inspiration" came for the book in which i did not know would be, before. Another element to it i did not foresee.

However, i was brought back to my original hopes again, in that a normal life without great obligation could potentially be an opportunity.

In which the following was given for remberance...

www.everypoet.com/archive/poetry/Percy_Bysshe_Shelley/Percy_Bysshe_Shelley_The_Revolt_Of_Islam_Canto_2.htm

It is evident, as much i could hope otherwise... and i see grains of sand filtering through my hand as if a matter of time solely.

What ever it is God, please... just let me have my family... i know you said yes... i know you are supportive of such... but why me? i am on my knees as you know... i feel like on my knees surrounded by sand... am i feeling sorry for myself? Yes. solely because i wish heaven already here, that i might dedicate all of my efforts to the fruition of my own family... why must the world lie in ignorance? they already have all the elements of you within them. They should be able to think for themselves in the ways of Love.

love always

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Did I miss somethig. As in, where is your story?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I noticed that you wrote that you do not intend to post on this thread anymore. Well you may read some of these posts. I decided to write something, since I went to the trouble of reading through a lot of this thread. I would not have bothered except I recognized you from a post I had read that you did put in another thread. It may be a good idea to for you to go about and add bits of info or advice where you see fit. I do not think that your starting this particuar thread may have been all that eficient of a way to make a point. Throwing out that you are whatever you claim to be does not add any weight to your arguments. You do know that these forums are mainly for fun. For people who want to take a break from tv or video games.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Hello there!

the story is on going...

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelsannie

The only story I can find in all his posts is that he learned to talk, and told his parents that God told him something. That he learned to read and write, and went on the internet. Now he is telling us that God told him something. Is there anything else that would constitute a "story"?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
"I noticed that you wrote that you do not intend to post on this thread anymore."

Not for the purpose in which the thread was heading. If read, i simply wish to post as everyone else does or can. Normal every day life. My life just happens to be different than most. In which is not proud of boastful, it just is. We live in freedom where there is room for all.

"I decided to write something, since I went to the trouble of reading through a lot of this thread." Thank you for reading, but if it is troublesome then why do such? If it is a bother in which has caused you annoyance, why go there? i do not wish such for you. if you would like to share in my experience, as i love to do so in others, then please by all means do!
If it is not of interest that is perfectly fine. i just want you to be happy. But i am also open to my own happiness, in which sharing as i learn and grow which is a beautiful thing, is a worth while venture for those who seek such.
All are different to their approach in life! Water seeks water, in which some of us love seeking our higher capability, and should have as much freedom as those looking solely for entertainment purposes. Some are serious of their growth in all ways.

"I would not have bothered except I recognized you from a post I had read that you did put in another thread. It may be a good idea to for you to go about and add bits of info or advice where you see fit."

Thank you for your encouragement.
It was very kind and nice to read.

" I do not think that your starting this particuar thread may have been all that eficient of a way to make a point."

i did not start the thread... sorry. Merely added to it...

" Throwing out that you are whatever you claim to be does not add any weight to your arguments."

i rather do not care if it adds any weight at all. i am not doing this for my sake, for if i were a selfish person i would choose solely not to listen to any of the promptings i am given. Please consider such: Who in their right mind would choose the ridicule and judgement of others, potentially the entire world? i have over years mind you, thought
of this very thing, this very element. In which i have sealed my heart from not having
to do so for a very long time. i do not wish such for myself! It is not a pleasant thing to endure. But, i do it now because i have been clearly instructed to speak Love, and carry the message forward. And in opposition of doing just that, life has been a process of humbling in order that i would begin. So i have had two choices: 1. don't do what i am told and reap the consequences of repetitive learning in which life is beyond difficult because of the process, or 2. Do as i am told in acceptance and humility, not knowing exactly where it is leading yet recognizing that in doing so my life is becoming everything i have wanted it to be (i am being given my rightful family as reward, which truly is solely my only desire if you wish to know the truth.)

So, which way would you choose if given such options???? do you not think you would begin to listen too after years of not and experiencing its consequences???? Just food for thought...

"You do know that these forums are mainly for fun. For people who want to take a break from tv or video games."

That is wonderful! If this is how people choose to spend their time and it satisfies them, i am all for it. However, some are not all the same, and each must be served and fed, even in spiritual matters. Some are seeking answers. And before He comes the truth will be spoken. Whether anyone likes it or not. If people choice not to listen, even for their own betterment in what is coming, it is their responsibility. Not mine, as i have done as i have been asked.

Fair? if you wish solely for play and no stimulation, please do enjoy yourself! But consider that as you are allowed freedom to choose, so am i... and i will continue to walk the journey together.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Yep... experience of what progression is. But if you close off to the words and the experience, then there really is nothing as you state.

You choose!

Be well!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Umm............ what the hell are you talking about, michaelsannie?

Do you not ever check your U2Us?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Just sounds like someone's personal opinions on different subjects, to me. I have never noticed anything to tell me that he has any special insight on anything.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Last post of the day - i hope.

Moving in 8 days. i look around me and realize i am not going to be as effective in
my organization skills as normal (wanting to tug on braids in frustration). This stepping backwards in capability, much of it because of the energy of my surroundings in which is oppressive, in which i can recognize as a potential opportunity of growth in learning to handle such situations well, as it is inevitable when dealing with people, this step backwards will be required in order to move forward together. It is all so very draining.

It is like i am having to learn patience with myself in this form, as normally when it is solely i in my own life i can move forward like a skipping rock across water. However, when combining and joining with others, creating a family, it is like you take on the energies of the entirety of the family, and in consequence you learn of their perspective and must learn to exist within it. i am so thankful that soon it will no longer be the "entire family", but just Him and i in our own life, with separation from the rest of the family (on purpose as we deserve to be able to create our own life as One), as He and i have always been on the same energy level, in which we compliment each other and work unbelievably well together.

i am so thankful for this mornings talks with Him. i love how real He is, how objective, and i love listening to His desires for our children in how we will raise them. They will always know the truth, especially regarding the world they live in. They will be able to see it for what it is, and beyond this, they will have an honest perspective given to them in what a truly loving relationship looks and lives like. Hahahaha! We discussed having a girl, in which He is adamant in teaching her how she should be treated by the man that will love her. He will take her on dates and to movies, so that when the time comes she will be able to recognize the qualities in a man that would be deserving of her. Such sweet thoughts... Going to make me cry!

Okay, no more procrastination. Need to get to work and learn to be ok with things not
being perfect. What do they call it, living in the 'real' world? Well, living in this world at least. Man, the energies are pulling down hard aren't they. Or, is it just me? i don't think it is, as i have witnessed many people, more than not, having some of the greatest struggles. It seems a difficult time for everyone... just an observation.

How do i accomplish this? Just be happy and a bit of an air head doing this? Not really focusing on if it is just right, but rather done well enough. And, being happy with myself that it may not be perfect, but i put forth the effort. Today He said something that really made me feel wonderful. He told me i should give myself more credit. That i do an amazing job, and should find more pride in my accomplishments.

He is right... as always! No really, He usually is 100% right. Try that for humility for gals... (shaking head, it is very humbling, yet at the same time such a relief! He is a man i can actually trust! Instead of most of the male population in which doesn't deserve an ounce of trust as usually their intentions are much less than honorable.)

love always

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

LOL!!!!

oh my goodness, i am sorry. i did not know such a thing existed until you pointed it out!

Hahahahaha!

i am sorry. i will respond when i am able. i need to pack now...

sorry!

Love Always

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Personal opinions and personal experience, are the experience of the God embryo walking and learning, becoming Godly and like Him, and a God. Refer to the the thread regarding mormonism being a "dangerous cult". i wrote of if it in there. That is why your life is important, and your experience is important. i wish everyone would see the God that resides in everyone else... i am sure someday we will though.

YAAAAEEEEEE!!!

Can't wait.

Love Always!

Gotta go and pack now (i'm procrastinating because it isn't going to be perfect which is a drag! Patience me patience me!)

kay...going, going now! ack, forcing myself...

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hey! This actually has been turning out pretty awesome!

Air headish, being silly and fun and not worrying about it being perfect.

Got admit, i kinda like it this way.

So, as i was packing i had my ipod going and i picked up one of His belongings to fold and pack. It is a dishdasha (the long white thing muslims wear) Which quite honestly is kind of a turn on! I think it has to do with something of the fact that though the muslim perspective at times can be destructive, the men of the culture are strong like Men should be, and very guiding as they should be.

And then the song came on that He sent me not to long. So, i believe it is the song of the day!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzuplmZevo4&feature=related

Dancing in my room with the dishdasha, packing it, being silly, getting a good work out in the process. And then packing the sweetest gifts one of His employees gave him. A sheiks head cover. In which the thought still remains i need to send this nice young man and his wife something in return. A sheiks hat is very special actually. It is in the middle east perspective, a hat that belongs to the leader of the tribe. i have been very impressed by this young man actually. He has shown my Husband (My husband in spirit, and in worldly consideration soon...signed paper...yadayada...things people consider important but really arent) such respect that i feel a deep fondness for Him. He has gone as far to show his appreciation for Him as to show me appreciation as well, by purchasing an actual arabic dress for my Husband to give me. It is because of this young mans appreciation for what my Husband has done for him. What to send him that will show my deep gratitude for his appreciation of my Husband??? Hmmm... any suggestions????

Such wonderful thoughts to pack to while dancing!

Love You All! Though will always Love Him first!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

hmmmm... i'm so sorry if it is confusing... so, very sorry. Let me tell you, it is not easy for myself either, as it is like i am trying to tunnel down through a language barrier, connecting words with what i know so that others might understand. It is not an easy task!
i am doing the best i can, and i realize this is actually only practice, and in all actuality
the "real" writings will be given in picture, word form, and a story (potentially a movie though i am having a hard time accepting that one) when it is time.

Read below and then read that post mentioned, and maybe it will make more sense. A seed has to be planted. Through personal revelation it has always come to me. With others as i have grown up, very clearly pointing it out to me that i have a gift. And yet others waiting for the gift to develop enough in order that they may challenge me, in order for the gifts next level of growth. This has been a life long process literally. And it just now is beginning where i am capable in comfort of my own understanding, to be able to begin speaking of all that which i have been taught since being born. It has taken this long to solidify, as this is earth (refer to posts on distortion in the thread of religion being the cause of more deaths than any other thing. It explains the distortion of energy, that resides on earth. which i hope all are thankful for the distortion, because the higher energies literally would burn people up. i do not like putting it in such words, as when prophets described it in the bible it was greatly misunderstood, although it really is the only way to describe it. i suppose a more capable way of understanding it is by adding, people would not be able to comprehend the energy and it literally would destroy them. So to protect us in our infancy and during our growth, God made earth energy, which is a distortion from ultimate truth/energy...).

i think what might help is this post i just made on the thread of why we are so similar...

that is a good place to maybe understand more.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Do you believe that Christ died on the cross for your sins?

Do you believe that after three days he rose and ascended into heaven and now sits at the right hand of our Father?

Do you believe that he is now, at this moment, in heaven with our Father?

And didn't he say that he would send the Holy Spirit to guide us?

Was it not said that he would return as he left, a him, from the clouds, the same personage, the same body at the End Times?

Direct answers would be appreciated as after reading this thread and a few other of your posts it comes across as if you're implying that you are the returned Christ and that your boyfriend (Incarnated?) is the archangel Michael, is this what you are saying in a round the bout way? Or are you Mary returned? Or are you Michael? Or is your boyfriend Christ? Or are you God?

STM

[edit on 1/1/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Okay, you really lost me with this one hun - maybe you could explain it to me over a coffee sometime?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join