It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Why do I sit here in a forum posting such things? If I were a messenger of God wouldn't God have me doing more importiant things then this?

There is a time for everything. The time for God to use me isn't come yet. It will still be a while from now. I am alowed to do anything I want to until that time. The only reason I live rightously is that it is pleasing in the eyes of God.

Too many people like to imagine me to be cooped up in a basement, windows drawn, all alone, and such other foolishnesses.

That stuff isn't the truth it's their understandings of what is going on.

The Truth of the matter is I'm just a regular fellow. I'm no more insane then the average person, if such a norm exists.

The one catch is this whole "God Story".

Memebers of my family are fully aware, but we don't speak about it. Sometimes jokes are made. LOL... anyway, I learned quickly that "my friends" don't want to hear. Not unlike most of you, these things are "strange", and so if I want to have a friendship, I've learned not to speak of such things. I have friendships going back 20 years and more.

How would you feel? You have a friendship. I'd assume you'd want a closer friendship with your friends. If you had this large "secret", and you liked to "tell the truth", but you learned a good way to kill a friendship is to tell a truth that can't be understood. What would you do? I've learned to avoid such topics.

So, I have this "down time" before I'm suposed to do my job. My "job" includes having known all these things and carried them through the world until that appointed time. So I know all this cool stuff. I can do what I want to do. I like to do right by God. What does that leave me to do?

Sure, I understand it's unbelieveable. So for me, and for anyone that is wise enough to look past the idealisims of their self serving biases in association with "my claim", I come here and tell a bunch of strangers my story. It's a cool ass story!

You folk are like my theropists. LOL.

I understand, I can't change a God Damned thing. That's to say, those that will be Damned by God will not be changed. I can't change anything. What is written will be done. Everyone who makes it through this upcoming event is already written in "the book of life". No name can be added or removed.

So that just leaves me, the knowledges within me, me within the world, and the clock.

So I come to places like this to spill my guts because, if you really think about it, secrets have pressure to get out, and the bigger the secret the more the pressure.

Sometimes the steam build up, and the boiler would blow if not for the release valve. This is my release valve.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

God is all knowing. Time doesn't exist to God. All the events that are unfolding in the eyes of man and in man's time have already unfolded in the eyes of God.

There are none who's name are written in the book of life that can be unwritten, nor is there a name that isn't written in the book of life that can be added.

Those picked are already picked in the eyes of God. Those rejected are already rejected.

Theorieticall one "rejected" could change in the time span given, but they didn't change though the events of their rejection haven't happen in their time yet.

That's not to say we should all throw our hands up and not give a crap.

By my words, I am one of "God's Chosen", and in knowing this one may percieve I can do anything I wanted. However it doesn't work like that. God chose me because what's right in my eyes is to do what is rightiousness in God's eyes. That's all I ever want to do. That requires understandings of what is truthfully rightiousness oposes to self serving biases assumptions of selfrightious rightousness.

None know all the names written and not written in the book of life but God.

There are many people who devotly attend church and do what is "rightious" in the eyes of their religion all their lives, but they will have neglected the truth rightous acts in the eyes of God and will be lost for it.

There's people that have never heard of "Christ" nor ever been in a church, perhaps never even giving a thought to "God" or spirituality that will be chosen for the rightiousness that was within them from the beginning.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Some people have said, and let me stress this isn't the only place I've done this type of thing. Responces are quite simular everywhere. However,,,

Some people have said: "you can't be God's messenger because of your spelling errors".

I think that's quite petty of a reason. I'd like to ask this question then.

What ever happened to the man and woman upon hearing Moses speak of the things of God, said to one another,

"Oh, this moses guy is full of crap, he can't be of God for if he was his speaking would be clear and he'd not have a speach impediment."

What happened to those people?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Then those people respond,

The point is "God would chose someone that can communicate the message more clearly without spelling errors"...

Ah, foolishness.

For if you had the ears to hear such words, the words would ring through clearly even if I had invented a language no one has ever read.

I have spell check. I was using it. I stopped using it because even with my using spell check, people were not reading the words written down and spelled correctly.

They were reading the words in a meaning they chose to percieve what was being said in their own self serving biased ways.

The correct spelling isn't the problem in understanding.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

By my words, I am one of "God's Chosen", and in knowing this one may percieve I can do anything I wanted. However it doesn't work like that. God chose me because what's right in my eyes is to do what is rightiousness in God's eyes. That's all I ever want to do. That requires understandings of what is truthfully rightiousness oposes to self serving biases assumptions of selfrightious rightousness.

does it frighten you??

i got frightened for a couple of seconds today as i said earlier..

but fear was shame first then the pool of love i felt after it took over..

you have a cross to bear as well, is it very heavy??how do you cope with it?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

spelling???

they must be teachers.lol

i like to pride myself in my spelling but im not dyxlexic and my mother was a teacher!!!

please dont slow down to correct your spelling!!!!

time is running out>>>>

and i dont understand the moses story who were the two people who questioned his speech impediment??

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
does it frighten you??

The best I can do is the best I can do. Fear of failure is only a trick of the mind to get you to do nothing, and that is failure to do anything.

If God was to find me and all my things unrightious and therefore condem me to hell fire and pain, well then that's God's rightious will, and therefore it is right, and thus that would make me happy too.

The fear and shame, and all negitive things, are lies wispered by the spirits of the reptilians. If you strive to do what is truly rightiousness in the eyes of God, then you have nothing to fear. It's stripping away all negitive feelings that helps people who truly want to serve God see clearly to then start working within themselves on with is Loved By God.

Sure "God is Love" as too many fools clame, but do you work to do what is "Loved by God"?

My weight would crush the best of men. I make light of it. LOL

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

and i dont understand the moses story who were the two people who questioned his speech impediment??

EXACTLY!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

WHAT???

i am being very blind here

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

does it frighten you??

The best I can do is the best I can do. Fear of failure is only a trick of the mind to get you to do nothing, and that is failure to do anything.

If God was to find me and all my things unrightious and therefore condem me to hell fire and pain, well then that's God's rightious will, and therefore it is right, and thus that would make me happy too.

The fear and shame, and all negitive things, are lies wispered by the spirits of the reptilians. If you strive to do what is truly rightiousness in the eyes of God, then you have nothing to fear. It's stripping away all negitive feelings that helps people who truly want to serve God see clearly to then start working within themselves on with is Loved By God.

Sure "God is Love" as too many fools clame, but do you work to do what is "Loved by God"?

My weight would crush the best of men. I make light of it. LOL

so just before i felt the pool of love from god the reptilians intervened first and let me feel shamefull??

maybe i felt fear/shame because i realised how unchristian i am. do i do what is loved by god?..i think about it then do nothing, i do my very best dont get me wrong but i dont do enough...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

In understanding that I am exactly who I say i am, I know I don't do enough.

It's the understanding that it isn't ever enough, and the asking for understandings to do more that is rightiousness.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
sometimes people respond to my fantastic story with their own fantastic story they want me to make sense of for them.

They lie to themselves thinking if I can make sense of their fantastic story then that will show the truth of what I speak on.

They however are decieved already, and there's nothing I can do to help.

My fantastic story is clearly understandable, at least to myself if not to others, because it is truth.

To many are decieved into believeing the lies wispered in their ears by the reptilian spirits are the truth. They think they will be "shown" the real meaning of these things. They are confused by what they have seen.

They are being lead around like a fish on a hook, the bait was their own "fantastic story" they so wanted to believe in, that they are being lead right down with the reptilians.

There's only two conditions of the mind.

Clarity and Confusion.

If it is clear, then you can see it is good.
If it is confusion, chaos, then throw it out.

If it brings pure unlustful joy, it is good.
If it brings confusion of feelings throw it out.

It would be far better for you to cut your own nose off to spite your face then it would be to leave your nose and spite your whole being.

There's those that wish me to help them make sense of their own confusing fantastic story, but if I were to tell them the truth about it they wouldn't listen.

I can do nothing.

It's not easy at first, so you just have to do the best you can.

If it's clear, keep it.
If it's chaos, throw it out.

If it brings feelings of positives, you can keep it, as long as you know the reality of positives. It would require beinging objective in your understandings.

If it brings feelings of negitives, throw it out, it's not good nor healthy. I'll eleborate.

People want to believe in their consparicy theories. These thing bring feeling of hate, anger, distrust, disbelief. Those are all negitives. That should be thrown out.

I've seen people claim to be "Holy" and feel it is their duty to "distroy evil". Distruction is confusion.. Punishment of percieved "evil" is evil. Those are believeing they can judge evil things outside themselves and they believe it is their job to punish evil. They should be punishing their self as it would be a more gentile punishement then they are setting themselves up for.

It's God's Job to disband "evil". It's mankind's job to reject true evils.

I don't know how much clearer I can put it.

Evil is that not wanted by God. Only God judges what he finds unwanted and therefore evil.

Mankind should therefore try to understand only that within themselves that might be percieved as evil in the eyes of God.

Again, look at Judas. Judas by betraying Jesus with a kiss did the will of our Father.

How many if faced with Judas would smash Judas's face in? Fools! Judas with love betrayed his friend for the will of our Father! Your violence toward Judas would be much greater sin then Judas's.

Judas after doing so was so guilty, he couldn't take life any more. All he did was Kiss Jesus.

Caine, after killing his brother with his own hands then went out an lived.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Great thread Incarnated. Can you tell us more about the watchers are they just the greys or they other being also?

As far as I understand it, it is just the Greys that are "the watchers". That's not to say there's no other beings visiting or watching, but the "job" of "the watchers" belongs to the beings known as the "greys".

The Greys are known to hide in clouds in our own amosphier, the "mother ships" can generate clouds. Not like that's any scientific marvel, but the point is it is a stealth device.

They mostly stay parked above the oceans outside of known flight routs.

The ships that "abduct" are smaller.

Both the Greys and the reptilians are telepathic of sorts. Being that our DNA has masked both alien species, has made for a complex understanding of things. Greys communicate on a wavelength that is "holy" high. Where the reptilians communicate on a lower plain. Reptilian's can't stand the "holy" vibe. Meanwhile the grey's, positive beings, are annoyed by the negitive aspects of reptilian communication.

My closest way to explain it might be if you ever "felt" evil coming off someone. You get that little sick feeling.

Same for the grey's but most humans feel a little like that to them.

Thanks! you seem to know a lot about what you are talking about especially when you said that the greys use clouds to diguise themselves. Do you know if the reptilians have this ability too are is it just the greys?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Also, by what name does god go by Yahweh or Jehovah and i assume that allah is a whole other entity?

Since, the greys are the watchers i assume they have control over every aspect of this reality---and the reptilians have none accept to try to temp us?

and last did you know the significance of numbers like 10, 11, and 12(444) if so can you explain?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Also, what beings were known as the angles in the bible? Was it the greys(watchers) or the nordics, or some other entitys?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Also, by what name does god go by Yahweh or Jehovah and i assume that allah is a whole other entity?

Since, the greys are the watchers i assume they have control over every aspect of this reality---and the reptilians have none accept to try to temp us?

and last did you know the significance of numbers like 10, 11, and 12(444) if so can you explain?

God doesn't have "a name" no matter what foolish thing anyone tells you. I have a name, you have a name. Everything created has a name. God has no name, God wasn't created.

I don't know what you mean by Grey's having control over reality. Reality is the way a group percieves their suroundings. Grey's don't manipulate the minds of the beings they watch. They are watching.

In this case, reptilians could be said to have more control over "reality" as it is in the human mind that they manipulate perceptions of those willing to be manipulated.

There can be percieved much significance in numbers. I am not into numbers much at all. Wish I were more sometimes.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Thanks! you seem to know a lot about what you are talking about especially when you said that the greys use clouds to diguise themselves. Do you know if the reptilians have this ability too are is it just the greys?

The reptilians have far less abilities then mankind seem willing to percieve they do. That's because they are liars and always lie. Only time they say anything of truth is when they are manipulating truth into a lie of their own.

Or, then again, one can see what they have said as the truth as they know it, but it is still a lie.

the reptilians are outcasts, and this makes their ability to fly about and such other aspects of phyical movements very limited.

There's been 2-3 recorded battles between the reptilians and greys. Strangely enough, not so strange if you have understanding, those battles have been wadged while man was having major wars of their own.

The technology that the reptilian have is stolen, doesn't belong to reptilians or abilities of reptilians, and it is older, and it is failing.

Meanwhile the Grey's that are in the favor of the "Law of the One" has standardized technologies.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Also, what beings were known as the angles in the bible? Was it the greys(watchers) or the nordics, or some other entitys?

Everything from Spiritual beings beyond mankinds ability to Imagine down to mear humans are explained as angels in the bible.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Incarnated, you are saying reptilian beings do exist. Do they control our leaders such as Goerge W. Bush, his dad, the British Royal family, and other politicians and members of the media?

If so, how do they do it--with chakras, shape-shifting? Can you please tell me.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
As far as the reptilians go. It's my understanding that they've hidden their one undermaned major ship in the indian ocean trangulated between Australia, South Africa and the Artic, but closer to Austrilia and the Artic.

They may have had phyical meetings behind closed doors with a handful of members of nations, or that vision might just mean something other then phyical. There actual numbers are very low.

Perhaps the've generated some reptilian humaniods to be seen within the world to try to manipulate the minds of the people they are trying to manipulate, and that would explain why the one's that were seen by the public are actually more animalistic in nauture.

Because of their transgressions against God, the've lost many of the abilities they still claim to have.

I believe the 2002 3D alien face crop circle with ASKI text message was warning mankind in genrail about that.

Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES
Much PAIN but still time.
BELIEVE.
There is GOOD out there.
We oppose DECEPTION.
COnduit CLOSING,

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join