It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

I heavy with the knowledge of the reality of all these things I was told as a child asked God what the meaning was. That was some time ago. I threw a bible up high in the air so I’d not have any control of where it would open to. It crashed down. My eyes fell onto the words, Michael will stand. I am the foretold Michael from the bible, and of this I have no doubts. I don’t need anyone’s permission. I’m sent by God to be here in the last days, 2012 in case you didn’t know, and I’ve seen the future. As I had seen the future when I was a small child, and I’ve watched that near future come to pass and become the past I also know the future I’ve seen will come to pass also.

Hi Incarnated. Interesting post you have. Sorry if its too late a reply. I would like to verify you, for God said to test the spirits whether they are of God or not, for many false teachers and prophets have gone out to the world.

Since you claim you are the Archangel Michael and you've seen the future, I would like to ask you a few questions:

1. What is the sign of the Son of Man in heaven?

Kindly explain this scientifically supported by Bible verses.

If you can answer this in accordance to the Bible, then I'll ask you the next question.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

"I don't talk about future visions. Sorry, no. You'd not believe and they are for me. "

i couldnt cope with your visions. reading all these posts on here have just made feel like some one who has just woken up to a massive din and times that by 1000000000

oh i belieive alright, so when am i gonna do something about it..

when the reptiles show themselves...

yeh probably cos im a bad person, im a sinner and a procrastinator

may god have mercy on my soul.....

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
i couldnt cope with your visions. reading all these posts on here have just made feel like some one who has just woken up to a massive din and times that by 1000000000

You are not a bad person, meremortal - just some Bad Karma to clean up perhaps?

Just know that you are loved and I will pray for healing for you, in the same way as I have done for myself and my sins.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

You are not a bad person, meremortal - just some Bad Karma to clean up perhaps?

Just know that you are loved and I will pray for healing for you, in the same way as I have done for myself and my sins.

thank you very much Mr D it would be much appreciated.

it is very frightening and exciting at the same time.

the message has been sent and i hear it loud and clear!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You mention the reptilians, I am still undecided on that.

Steven Greer suggests they are PLFs created in secret labs, however as we have seen there are also references to them in the Bible, depictions of them in ancient cave paintings etc.

A real reptilian-humanoid race would certainly be far out, though I doubt they'd be able to shapeshift.

Too weird to think about though perhaps.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Steven Greer suggests they are PLFs created in secret labs, however as we have seen there are also references to them in the Bible, depictions of them in ancient cave paintings etc.

A real reptilian-humanoid race would certainly be far out, though I doubt

they'd be able to shapeshift.

yes its alot to take on board and not something i dont want to ponder on too much..

but then that's avoiding the issue is it not!!

i know for sure there is a god (higher being) i experienced his presence once 27 years ago and again to day for a second or two when i said god have mercy on my soul. a precious feeling that would kill you if you felt it all the time well me any way..

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
HOAX
God said that no one knows the end of the world. and mr spooky here has said it was 2012 thereby revealing himself as just another 2012 quack on the internet.
sorry...buh-bye

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Polite American]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

a precious feeling that would kill you if you felt it all the time well me any way..

Yes things can get crazy when people become overwhelmed by their emotions.

There must be a balancing. Passion with time, slowness and Trust.

For too much fear can lead to anger and hate which is the path to the Dark side.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by amitheone

You should have read the thread more carefully. I stated it as "unbelieveable" because I am part of God's Plan not yet revealed.

Alls ability to "test" what I have said is null and void for even if you know what questions to ask and how to judge the answers, until God's time, it would at best still be unbelieveable.

But, being that you asked a question that is intresting, I'll answer it.

He's coming with the clouds. What does that mean? In its meaning I understand it as the TRUE second coming of "Jesus", also a man, will be suported by the beings who look like clouds in the sky.

Really, it's right there.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

A real reptilian-humanoid race would certainly be far out, though I doubt they'd be able to shapeshift.

The "real reptilian-humanoid" race are not able to phyically make manifest within their own bodies other shapes. No, they are not shapeshifters. However, out of phyical manifastaion, they are able to get others to bend to their will. A great example is "the antichrist". The antichrist will have been a man, mentally manipulated into believe what he is told by the reptilians, he will become thier mouthpiece on earth.

I'll tell you. After all I've seen in visions that have come true in my real life, I still have a hard time accepting the fact that there might be a phyical being out there, the reptilians, that are responcable for all of mankinds evils.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polite American
HOAX
God said that no one knows the end of the world. and mr spooky here has said it was 2012 thereby revealing himself as just another 2012 quack on the internet.
sorry...buh-bye

Oh quick to pass judgement on something that isn't even believeable.

the biblical quote "no man knows the day or hour" is about the return of the chirst and not the end of the world.

man oh man, if this was public schools we'd have many people on the 15 year plan.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Again, I'd like to stress, that I can not be tested at this time. It's right in the bible if you'd just check it out.

I'm just here on earth hanging about Until the time God has in God's mind for the revealing.

Until then, until that moment, until God's Time has Come, No man will be able to know or believe in the words of truth I splatter all over the pages here and all over the world.

When that time does come. There will be no testing as it will be Obivious for all to see.

If I had written this story down, and published it as a work of fiction, it would have more people willing to believe it.

If you don't pay attention to my claim. My words are easy to see. My words are easily understood as good fruit. Therefore my claim blinds those that can't see past it, though for those that have understood from the beginning of the thread that my claim is UNBELIEVEALBE as it says openly in the title, they are the one's who benifit from the fruits of this thread. For they don't obsess on the things unproveable, father they focus on the things that are good.

I'll tell you all. There's a time coming, when the earth will be scorched in the baptisim of fire. This will burn a man down to the core of his soul. If the soul is found good it will remain, but if the soul is found fowled then that will be just the beginning of that man's suffering.

I will be ready for the skys to open up and for the sun to pour flames down upon the earth so that no man will be able to hid from it. Will you?

That's the beauty of this thing. There's no question to whom is seen as good and bad any more for every impure thing will be burnt up.

Are you ready? You better make yourself ready NOW.

Comeon. it's going to be fun.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

i know for sure there is a god (higher being) i experienced his presence once 27 years ago and again to day for a second or two when i said god have mercy on my soul. a precious feeling that would kill you if you felt it all the time well me any way..

Yes!

As a child, when I was taken, I had that feeling in its fullness! Oh, there's nothing on earth that feels like that. As a young boy, I didn't care about returning. If nothing else mattered, I wouldn't have returned. God asked me if I'd want to just stay, but I said "lord your will be done".

Makes me cry again just thinking about it. I've had several other feelings since then, but that ride as a child, well it was unforgetable.

Dive into the warm fuzzy blue, feel your entirety at peace and as one with everything. Revitalize your spirit and your soul, as you float in the thick liquid of God's love.

man Oh man, I need me a fix!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Great thread Incarnated. Can you tell us more about the watchers are they just the greys or they other being also?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Again, I'd like to stress, that I can not be tested at this time. It's right in the bible if you'd just check it out.

I'm just here on earth hanging about Until the time God has in God's mind for the revealing.

Until then, until that moment, until God's Time has Come, No man will be able to know or believe in the words of truth I splatter all over the pages here and all over the world.

When that time does come. There will be no testing as it will be Obivious for all to see.

If I had written this story down, and published it as a work of fiction, it would have more people willing to believe it.

If you don't pay attention to my claim. My words are easy to see. My words are easily understood as good fruit. Therefore my claim blinds those that can't see past it, though for those that have understood from the beginning of the thread that my claim is UNBELIEVEALBE as it says openly in the title, they are the one's who benifit from the fruits of this thread. For they don't obsess on the things unproveable, father they focus on the things that are good.

I'll tell you all. There's a time coming, when the earth will be scorched in the baptisim of fire. This will burn a man down to the core of his soul. If the soul is found good it will remain, but if the soul is found fowled then that will be just the beginning of that man's suffering.

I will be ready for the skys to open up and for the sun to pour flames down upon the earth so that no man will be able to hid from it. Will you?

That's the beauty of this thing. There's no question to whom is seen as good and bad any more for every impure thing will be burnt up.

Are you ready? You better make yourself ready NOW.

Comeon. it's going to be fun.

haha, you're funny
carry on!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Great thread Incarnated. Can you tell us more about the watchers are they just the greys or they other being also?

As far as I understand it, it is just the Greys that are "the watchers". That's not to say there's no other beings visiting or watching, but the "job" of "the watchers" belongs to the beings known as the "greys".

The Greys are known to hide in clouds in our own amosphier, the "mother ships" can generate clouds. Not like that's any scientific marvel, but the point is it is a stealth device.

They mostly stay parked above the oceans outside of known flight routs.

The ships that "abduct" are smaller.

Both the Greys and the reptilians are telepathic of sorts. Being that our DNA has masked both alien species, has made for a complex understanding of things. Greys communicate on a wavelength that is "holy" high. Where the reptilians communicate on a lower plain. Reptilian's can't stand the "holy" vibe. Meanwhile the grey's, positive beings, are annoyed by the negitive aspects of reptilian communication.

My closest way to explain it might be if you ever "felt" evil coming off someone. You get that little sick feeling.

Same for the grey's but most humans feel a little like that to them.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Yes!

As a child, when I was taken, I had that feeling in its fullness! Oh, there's nothing on earth that feels like that. As a young boy, I didn't care about returning. If nothing else mattered, I wouldn't have returned. God asked me if I'd want to just stay, but I said "lord your will be done".

Makes me cry again just thinking about it. I've had several other feelings since then, but that ride as a child, well it was unforgetable.

Dive into the warm fuzzy blue, feel your entirety at peace and as one with everything. Revitalize your spirit and your soul, as you float in the thick liquid of God's love.

man Oh man, I need me a fix!

if you had stayed would that of meant you would of left your physical body?
but of course god knew you wouldn't stay because you were selected for the job ahead.

reminds me of that saying when someone asks about god knowing what is going happen. why does he let it?

just because you know the sun is going to rise in the morning doesnt make it happen..

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunnydays
haha, you're funny
carry on!

Thanks. I think that most everyone thinks I'm claiming to be something I'm not. That's the real problem. I do state that I am the "Michael" that is foretold about in the bible, and that "Michael" is also know to be "the Archangel". That much of what I claim is true.

However that statement takes on a whole diffrent face within my constructs of the mind of the reader. It's they who percieve what they percieve I should be. If you were to ask them, they'd mostlikely not even be able to see clearly enough to realize the words each of us read, if it is in the bible or wherever, take shape in our minds.

3 or more people could read the same thing and come up with 3 or more diffrent mental understandings of what it said.

These "mental understandings" of what it is "to be me" isn't what it is to be me.

Over and over again, I try to say "I AM a Man", but they all want to think "Angel", and even that being something they don't have a firm grasp on.

I like to have fun. I like to joke. This is, although very real, a gag to me. It's like a bit of comedy through misevents. I tell "the truth" about myself, knowing in full understanding it is "Unbelieveable", and people still think I have something to prove to them or that I want to make them "believe". I know I can not. Do you think I'd waste my time doing something I know can not be done? No! So I just have fun with it.

Oh I have some clever puns and such.

I know, all I can do, is wait until the shiet hits the fan. That's the time when I'll be me. Until then, it is a running joke.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

if you had stayed would that of meant you would of left your physical body?
but of course god knew you wouldn't stay because you were selected for the job ahead.

Yes, I would have died in that bed had I chose to stay. But it isn't my will that is right but only God's will that is rightious to want to come to pass.

Too many people when praying ask for a new car, or they'd "be a good servant knowing the reality and doing good works if..." they hit the lotto, were given this or that, "had their children come back to church".

But it isn't God's will they are praying for but their own greeds, lusts and idealistic views of what is "rightious". They percieve their "children are backslidden".

Oh the shame!..

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

yes like a child praying for a new bike!!

"You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you.!

the above quote i find hard to understand because to me it is saying to those that do not believe in god that they werent picked any way???

"You turn things upside down, as if the potter were thought to be like the clay! Shall what is formed say to him who formed it, "He did not make me"? Can the pot say of the potter, "He knows nothing"?
Isaiah 29:16

and this quote is saying more of the same to the same said people .

i know what im trying to say i just cant get the words out properly

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join