It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
reply to post by Incarnated

Would you say that the anti-christ is controlled by a reptilian/Draco soul?

Not many people beleive in the reptilians, but there have been sightings and the world seems so messed up, beings on this Earth must of done it on purpose.

Also, I would like to ask if Stargates are real and are they really places where inter-dimensional beings come in and out?

Controlled can mean many things. One may control a puppet, but on its own the puppet doesn't do anything. I'd say yes, mostly, but it is only those that give up their power that are controled by others. Power is given up through manipulation of lusts. The lust for power, the lust to be found right, the lust for control over others all the way down to the lusts of the flesh. The Anti-christ is being controled by the oppressive spirits, demon, unbodied reptilians. The unbodied reptilians are still under the leadership of another force, but if that's an embodyment of a phyical reptilian I have no clue.

I've heard stories that sounded quite believeable about reptilianesk beings beening seen. Namely, that young boy that was changing a tire and was said to be attacked. However there's even much confusion as to the people who speculate such things. In that story the boy jumps in the car and the reptilian being scratched at the glass and roof. That's a far cry from those that have speculated they can tranverse solids. Why if these beings can walk through walls can they not put their hand through glass and the tin that makes up most cars?

This is how it works for me. When I was a small child, and throughout my life, I'm given very clear visions. As a small child I was shown reptilian beings being part of this end times events. As a small child they scared me and I didn't want to see any more about them. I don't "accept" a vision wholeheartedly until I've seen the proof in the world. When I see the proof then I know what comes next. I know where to draw the reality lines. Because I can be given a vision, and it would be real, just not in a reality realm that most people percieve. If you can understand that.

I didn't even start researching the 2012 phenomenon until the beginning of 2007. Between 1992-2002 I'd discribe things I seen to people that would listen, and several of them would come back with a statement that I must have studied 2012. I'd be like "no" and they would say "you should". However, I don't like getting ahead of myself. And I systimaticly work through the things I need do. Before this year I was dealing in understanding the spiritual nature of communications and such aspects, and only after having felt a sense of achievement on those things did I move onto the next "goal" that was looking into 2012.

When I looked into 2012 I was shocked. When I was a child I was given visions of things, and in 1994 I spent a couple of months going within and through myself to retreve an understanding of the things I seen as a child. I wrote a book about it and I tryed to pass it along. After it was rejected, I distroyed the book, At that time I thought it was too "crazy". Then when looking into 2012 these things pop up again. They are there in the history books and such including scientific data, and things I didn't know existed, because before the inetenet I wasn't well read and didn't do much researching.

Before the internet I was a barrly functional illerate, mainly due to the fact I'm dyslexic. And as I understand it dyslexic is a condition where the mind has trouble understanding because of past lives, for you see the left to right way English is written isn't the norm in languages of olden days.

But having said all that I'll get back to point. The things I've been shown are within me and act as an outline to see through all the misinformation and misunderstandings, and confusion about the topic matter. Though, I'm by no means an atthority on the topic.

However from that I realize that the "stargates" are not as they are pertrayed as in the television series.

Reptilians, with stolen knowledges, are not as advanced as they would like humans to believe they are. There's a continum that only those of higher spiritual "stuff" have the abilities to use higher technological things. Take for instance the suposid UFO the american's have. They discribed it as having no controls. That's because it is flown with psychic energies rather then perceptiual abilities.

The reptilians, have been "thrown down" and over the thousands of years it wouldn't suprize me if they've digressed into more animalistic beings.

Again, I have several layers of visions, and so me speaking on anything I've not the phyical proof might be misunderstood as to the respective nature of the reality of the vision.

However, from my understandings, there are no citys of reptiles undergrounds suported by any human government. There is a reptilian "mother ship" hidden within the oceans of this our planet earth. Reptilians have shown themselves to some leaders and other infuencial humans, but this might be more spiritual then phyical. America has rejected the reptilian offers. The reptilians lie about an "invastion". By lie, I don't mean the reptilians don't believe one is coming, but one isn't coming for them no matter what they believe. That's not to say some force isn't coming, but it will be very short lived as the greys, whom are friends to higher beings, are far more advanced, and having other backings. Only reason the Grays have yet to do anything is that they are still "watchers" and only intervian when the time is ripe.

I think that this is the message that was in the 2002 3D alien face crop circle.

at any rate, we're all in for one heck of a show.

I dislike consparicy theorists as they are actually working for the NWO. Here's my locgic. Forget all that you know about the barebones speakings of NWO. Sure it is a man theory, and sure america thought they'd have a role to play. However when the antichrist sets it up, america and other nations are rejected and thus become enemy to the "NWO". This is what brings about the worst parts of WW3. The Consparicists, whom believe people are working against them, deal in fear and hate, and this feeds the evil force that will soon become the antichrist and setup of the real "NWO" of evil.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
if salt looses it saltiness

how do you make it salty again??

does this mean if you loose your faith?

sorry for firing questions at you all the time incarnated...

I love answering questions as it is a test for myself to answer. There are things I might have missed and should look into. You never know, it could happen. lol

I don't think of this as a very serious set of questions. There's too many ways I want to answer these questions. I'm not sure scientifically if salt, sodum, can lose its salityness. If so it would be through a half-life radiation.

Else that, maybe the salt has lost it's saltyness, but it is your tastebuds. Though consuming too many salt foods one may lose the taste for it, but the buds god willing will grow back.

Honestly it sounds like one of those holy riddles. In that, subject dependent upon what was being talked about is being likened to another thing to show understandings of how it can be assumed.

Salt being likened to Faith or to Love or to Vigar for Life or love of God. It depends upon the inturpetation and the point at a given time.

Being that you have associated it with faith. I spit one in regards to faith.

How is faith like salt.
Salt is used to bring out the flavors of that you consume and that which you eat to keep your energy up. Faith is like salt as it makes life, (energy life) more flavorful and it faith brings up the taste for that which you need consume to stay alive.

Though processes, salt can lose it's flavor and this dulling makes life less enjoyable and makes tastes less seprate so that it all runs together.

So if in life like salt you find your faith has lost it's saltyness, you should go back to the storehouse where you found it and get some more. Give the bad salt to those that have none. If you find the salt from the storehouse isn't salty enough yet, perhaps you need find a more timely delivery system of the salt so that it won't be so old and played out.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

when you mentioned a musican as the arc angel gabriel

i thought you were going to say bono from the irish band u2

do you think he has any thing to do with the big picture towards your level?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be neat if he ends up being the "top 1/10 rock star in the world" driving around in the self-recharging electric vehicle and having his home powered by overunity electromagnetic motors?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

when you mentioned a musican as the arc angel gabriel

Bono is one of the "Good Ones". He's some reincarnation. There's others too. Like Madonna.

There's alos evil one's but I don't point fingers.

Also I don't like talking about this stuff as it makes me seem all that more insane. LOL!

Very few "stars" are anything special. It runs along the lines of age groups and time.

I don't research these things, as it tends to seem strange and or crazy.

However, in my visions as a child, 1974, I seen a handful of people that would become "pop stars" in my visions. Prince and Maddona were the top two.

You have to suspend what you know as reality for a moment and slip on my shoes. Assuming what I am saying is "true" and I did have "visions". Prince and Madonna, were not even in the pop lime light in 1975. However come the 80's and Mtv, and these people I'd seen before in my visions show up in reality. That's my perspective.

I've also had others show up in my personal reality that fullfilled part of the visions. When I'm talking visions, I'm talking crystal clear visions that might be compaired to watching a video.

I don't talk about future visions. Sorry, no. You'd not believe and they are for me.

Most of the things I talk about in a future sense, without names, were parts of the vision series.

Now Please! don't respond, don't believe, but try to understand my point of view. Only I know the visions I truly seen, as a child, without knowledge of these things, and then many many layers of these things start showing up in my reality.

(retorical question) What would you believe?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Also I don't like talking about this stuff as it makes me seem all that more insane. LOL!
I don't research these things, as it tends to seem strange and or crazy.

Truth is far stranger than Fiction, as the saying goes!

Crazy conspiracies are everywhere all the time, even right at home....

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Crazy conspiracies are everywhere all the time, even right at home....

The way I see things is very clear. Consparicies, to me, are seen as the makings of the confused minds, regardless of so called "evidence".

There's two ways to look in the upcoming Dawn. You can look into the light, or you can look into the darkness.

Those that look into the light might be blinded for a moment as their eyes adjust. Those that look into the darkness see nothing but what they are looking for.

The consparicies are a trick of the darkness, because they feed on hate, anger, disinfranchiesment and fear. Those are things of the darkness and those things lead a being into the darkness.

When you seek to walk in the light, you see the day breaking clearly.

I know as truth there's no grand consparicy in the USA, but those that wish to see it will not hear the truth. And I don't like smashing my head against the lies they want to believe in.

:bnghd:Consparicies are False Teachings.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Oh yeah, and as Prince sings.

Welcome to the Dawn.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I was watching 'long way round'. Its a fly on the wall docu, with Ewan Mcgregor and his friend travellong on motorbikes across the world!

Kids in Mongolia as young as four live under the roads cos of the gas and water pipes, they are hot and it keeps them warm!!!!!

As a race we are all responsible but what will happen to these poor little souls in 5 years?

Everything is for a reason....my question is why, when kids come first is God letting this happen and dont say its us letting it happen.

Whats your take on this please

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pierreletrek

Mankind Judges events from a very narrow perspective.

More isn't always better. We as American's have one of the best over all livings most any nations. We also have one of the higher depression, suicide, and other negitive factors of life rates.

We are spiritual beings living the phyical dream. Some even say that we choose aspects or aspects of our phyical reality is chosen for us before we become beings in the phyical illusion.

Millions of American Children will be disappointed and throw fits this year, and hate their family, because their bike wasn't the right color, or because they got sox instead of a action figure, or maybe will get the "wrong" what ever it was they felt entitled to.

Take any one of those "wrong" gifts, even the sox, and present it to the child in need, and that might just be the best day they've had in all their lifes.

It's easier for a begger to get through to the gates of heaven then it is for a rich man. For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle then it is for a rich man to get into heaven.

Why so many people assume so much guilt and negitive things in the phyical illusion according to others they percieve as suffering, when it is the suffering that are far better off in the afterworld then those that percieve the wrongs being done.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Maybe you should try suffering a little.

Oh yeah! 2012 is coming. There will be enough "suffering" to go around, that's for sure.

Suffering isn't a punishment.

For 10 years of my life, I suffered, near homeless, without money for needs. I can tell you, that "american cheese sandwich on dry bread with a little mustard" tasted better then any meal I go out for now a days and spend more money on then I'd spend in a week of food shopping back then.

I pumped gas in the middle of the winter in the northeast. No thanks, no tips, hardly any pay, so cold I'd lose feelings in my feet and hands, and I'd want the feeling to come back so I could feel the bite of pains so I'd know my appendages were okay. I'd stick my feet under the tail pipes to try to warm my boots.

Oh and the joy I got when I made my little paycheck not even enough to cover the bills. If my woman and I could scrap enough money together to go out for a cup of coffee, that would be the best coffee we ever had.

I have a space full of coffee now, I go to starbucks 3+ times a week, but nothing tastes as good as that coffee did back then.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. There comes a time, where those that were never made stronger through suffering will in fact die because they are weak.

Everyone should focus on themselves. Suffering is coming unto the world, the greatest suffering ever known.

Suffering builds understanding, strength and charactor, or then again it can turn a man into a beast.

See where we are going with this?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Suffering builds understanding, strength and character, or then again it can turn a man into a beast.

See where we are going with this?

I believe in what you are saying. Although suffering is not what anyone wants (obvious I know), but it makes you learn life lessons and pay off karmic debt if you have any.

Suffering makes you more aware of people and the world and it makes you have a higher understanding of life.

Once your suffering is over, you have much more compassion and empathy towards others and you realize how precious it is to help others and treat people the same way as you would like to be treated.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I been there seen it and done it!

Thats why I have CARE in my life. Can I ask do you do any thing physically or financially to help children or for the fact anybody around the world. Your a human being with a child what are you doing now to help???????

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

Oh sure it's safe to assume "no one" incarnation wants suffering. However in the spiritual realm, when getting ready to incarnate, in understanding that the phyical life is less real then the spiritual life, and in the understanding that it is the phyical illusion that sparkles so that people lose sight of the meaningful things while in the phyical dream, one might see how one may chose a life of suffering.

The lines for suffering lives are always short and the payoff is almost 1:1

The lines for lives lack of suffering are very long and the pay off is most often null. And Null is at best. At worst, you lose everything.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierreletrek

I been there seen it and done it!

Thats why I have CARE in my life. Can I ask do you do any thing physically or financially to help children or for the fact anybody around the world. Your a human being with a child what are you doing now to help???????

First off, I don't have a clue as to were or what I said for you to assume I have a child. I don't.

Secondly, the world's over population is massive and only leading to more suffering so I'm not having children.

Third why ask me questions for answer when you don't believe a word I say? For if you did you'd be aware the world is about to end, and I nor you nor none can do a thing about it. So why ask me such a foolish question?

Forth: Assuming I was "doing something" of the likes, I could tell you and get rewarded in the pride of telling you, or I could not tell you and get rewarded with what's behind door number 1.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

WE come with nothing and go with nothing what are you trying to say?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Here's an old Jedi lesson.

There was a man, who every day went by a man who was a begger. The begger would ask daily, "can you spare some?" and the man walked by said "sorry no but have a good day!". One night, the man felt guilty that every day all he had for the begger was to wish him a "good day" and so he through before passing the begger the next day he would stop at the ATM and take out a little something for the begger.

The next day, the man wanted to make up for his lack of having nothing but the wish for a good day for the begger so he took out 300 dollars from the atm.

All proud the man walked down the street knowing that the begger was in for a big suprize upon asking this day.

So when the man walked by the begger, the begger asked, "anything today" and the horady proud giver said in a loud voice, "Yes, My Friend, here's 300 dollars". The man did nothing to hide the fact he was giving the begger such a sum of money. The man went home that night. He drempt of all the good he did the begger.

The next day the man expected to see a major change in the life of the begger, but when he walked by where the man would sit there was no begger to be found, he walked a little longer and in an aliey he seen a policeman alone looking around. He walked up and seen the dead begger and asked what happened. The policeman responded that he thought the begger was killed in a robbery, but that made no sense for he was a begger and should have had nothing to steal.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

I know that! It was a statement not a question. What do you think is goinn on! thats my question

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierreletrek

WE come with nothing and go with nothing what are you trying to say?

That's not true. In the phyical realm, the spirit/soul being is changed. In the phyical is the only place to change the spiritual.

So those with an amount of love for spiritual things that pick a life of leasure and no suffering might just return with less of a love for the spiritual things and more of a lust for the phyical world.

It would be better for a being to go into the phyical world of suffering, live all that phyical life for something better and leave that phyical life with a great love for the spiritual.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Incarnated]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

It would be better for a being to go into the phyical world of suffering, live all that phyical life for something better and leave that phyical life with a great love for the spiritual.

One does not develop an understanding of the spiritual gift or way at the turn of a moment.

When Christ said, that there is Gold in everyone that cannot be destroyed,
he means, that you are storing spiritual treasure. That which does not rust or can be stolen. You make it sound as though we go through a see saw reincarnation.

All other scriptures that touch on refinement speak of the oppressor that returns in want, while those that persue the path are healed. I cannot believe, that a righteous man would have his spiritual achievment put on hold to live the life of a material man.

In the Lords Prayer...Jesus says...( here in portion )
"And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive those, who trespass against us..and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil"

I do believe it says Deliver. The Lords prayer. Bank on it.

You do not usurp the Love of God manifest in Jesus Christ.

The two are one, and the one are Two.

Peace

[edit on 2-12-2007 by HIFIGUY]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join