It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I promise no dis - respect , but do you think The artist " Prince ", will find his way in the end??????

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by helen670

Several out of context biblical quotes.

As there are diffrences between "angelic" beings. Angel, aka "God's Messenger", can and does mean several hosts of beings. Dependent upon your choice out of context scriputres, the relivance to "angelic beings" depends upon the quote in context.

(*yawn*).

Can you please put that in mortal words, as I can't seem to understand what you have said..
As for the Angel Ranks,there are nine listed Angelic ranks in the Bible Scriptures.

And I have never said that I am self righteous or that I am at all ,humble......
I have many faults within me and only Hope that my Faith and Love in God can forgive me my many sins.
I have no right to judge you or someone else.....but,I do know that I indeed have the right to point any false claims as you seem to be making as such.

take care,
helen

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Can you please put that in mortal words, as I can't seem to understand what you have said..
As for the Angel Ranks,there are nine listed Angelic ranks in the Bible Scriptures.

And I have never said that I am self righteous or that I am at all ,humble......
I have many faults within me and only Hope that my Faith and Love in God can forgive me my many sins.
I have no right to judge you or someone else.....but,I do know that I indeed have the right to point any false claims as you seem to be making as such.

First off, my claim is true. Just because it is unseen and unbelieveable doesn't make it false. You in selfrightiousness assume to percieve it is false. As you assume it is your duty to "point out false claims". Where no such thing is written in the scriptures. Your duty, from the scriptures, is to test, but you'd not know how to test me and from the very beginning you've already "failed" me in your testing, so your tests would be biased toward my failure. I only wish christStains where as easily humble as the use of the term for them. If you've "judged" me and my claim false, then you should have no other dealings with me, else you're being a busybody. You however can rebuke me, if it will make you feel better about yourself, but it will not be in the name of the Living God that you are rebuking me but in the name of your idealitisly natured self serving out of contexts assumptions of God. Scriptually speaking your "duty" is to judge for yourself, and then if you've found me to be "false" not to have any more to do with me, or try to rebuke me. No where in any scripture does it say try to manipulate the minds of others to see what you see, for that is being a busy body.

If you lose a ring in the woods, and you pray to God: "Oh God, I know, it's a phyical item, but it holds much more value to me then the worth of money, so will you please help me find this ring", and then you see a white rabbit and feel you should follow it, and in following it, you are lead to the ring you asked God about. That rabbit was a messenger of God, and what "catagory" would you file that under?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

First off, my claim is true.
Just because it is unseen and unbelieveable doesn't make it false.

You pointed out somewhere in this thread that you dont care if people believe you or not?
True?
So why are you being so defensive ?
Actually,you are correct about ''above quote'', but that does not make it TRUTH either!

You in selfrightiousness assume to percieve it is false. As you assume it is your duty to "point out false claims".

It is not my 'self righteousness that is claiming as such,I only made such a claim because your Words do not have Righteousness in them.
My duty calls me to point out false claims based on having 3 witnesses or more.....And being on ATS in this World Wide Web,there are more then 3 witnesses present here where I can do as such.

Where no such thing is written in the scriptures. Your duty, from the scriptures, is to test, but you'd not know how to test me and from the very beginning you've already "failed" me in your testing, so your tests would be biased toward my failure.

I am not testing you!
I asked you for your thoughts based on Scripture ......you gave none!

Does it say to 'Not test' in Scripture???
From the very beginning, you say I failed your testing?
You have not answered me other then a few posts ago.....and now you are in no position to judge me or anyone else besides God.

I only wish christStains where as easily humble as the use of the term for them. If you've "judged" me and my claim false, then you should have no other dealings with me, else you're being a busybody.

Humbleness comes at a price!

First you say I have indeed judged you,then you say''If you've "judged".....I have not judged you, but again will tell you to answer the Scriptures as written in the Bible.
God does not disprove of asking questions and as God is my witness, I can do so ......

You however can rebuke me, if it will make you feel better about yourself, but it will not be in the name of the Living God that you are rebuking me but in the name of your idealitisly natured self serving out of contexts assumptions of God.

Why would it make me feel better to rebuke you?
I just know that up until now, all you have done is post information that is not only false, but not valid to Holy Scripture.

Scriptually speaking your "duty" is to judge for yourself, and then if you've found me to be "false" not to have any more to do with me, or try to rebuke me. No where in any scripture does it say try to manipulate the minds of others to see what you see, for that is being a busy body.

I indeed judge myself and see many faults within myself....but Scripture says to test false spirits as there will be many coming and going.....
I believe that if I can point out misleading information, I have the right to do so......as you do the same!

Who's mind do you think I am trying to manipulate?
Im writing a reply to a post you put for all members!
I am not in hiding!
I'm sure you knew that posting this POST would indeed get you lots of various comments from people.
You also said that it mattered not whether we believe your story or not?
So,
Why are you all over the place?

If you lose a ring in the woods, and you pray to God: "Oh God, I know, it's a phyical item, but it holds much more value to me then the worth of money, so will you please help me find this ring", and then you see a white rabbit and feel you should follow it, and in following it, you are lead to the ring you asked God about. That rabbit was a messenger of God, and what "catagory" would you file that under?

The 'Alice in Wonderland' category?
Im sure it was a white rabbit, but not sure if a ring was involved?

If you can contribute to the 'John Travolta' Angel film, then I too, can contribute to your placement of category!

take care,
helen

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
take care,
helen

bye bye.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pierreletrek
I promise no dis - respect , but do you think The artist " Prince ", will find his way in the end??????

That's an intresting question. Sorry I missed it before.

I like to believe all will be well, I have the feeling he'll figure out his troubles. There's scriptures that could be taken a couple of ways. Only time will tell for sure.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Incarnated]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I noticed this thread last night and I became very interested in at after reading the OP and many other pages of members and your posts. If it is true who you say you are and that you can access the Akashic records as I believe Edgar Cayce did, it only makes me wonder more why you signed up on ATS, if you help people in real life, and why were incarnated Mr. Incarnated to this time on Earth.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Incarnated, what is your stance on this question

mediums who speak to the spirits of the dead and relay messages back that no one else could of possibly known. Are they evil and hoodwinking people??? or can they genuinely do it?

MM

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
Incarnated, what is your stance on this question

mediums who speak to the spirits of the dead and relay messages back that no one else could of possibly known. Are they evil and hoodwinking people??? or can they genuinely do it?

MM

I'd not say they are "evil". Some are hoodwinking, and some believe they are doing as they say. For them to believe they are doing what they say isn't "evil", it's just confusion. If those who've passed over were to speak to the living they'd have alot more to say then "they do".

Now, that's not to say you can't speak/communicate with Ghosts. Ghosts are still in the confusion of the phyical illusion, so they would think kind humanesk, but ghosts most often harbor great sadness, anger or issues of control.

So, I guess I'm going to go with hoodwinking, because mostoften they are faking it or they themselves are being hoodwinked by something on "the other side".

There are other aspects. One might access the "hall of records" and therefore access the feelings of a person, without actually communicating with the pasted over. That would be more likely.

Everything is case by case. For the most part, the dead don't talk to the living.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791

I noticed this thread last night and I became very interested in at after reading the OP and many other pages of members and your posts. If it is true who you say you are and that you can access the Akashic records as I believe Edgar Cayce did, it only makes me wonder more why you signed up on ATS, if you help people in real life, and why were incarnated Mr. Incarnated to this time on Earth.

Help people?

I'm trying to get people to help themselves.

ATS isn't "my life". I do many websites. It's just what we do these days. I think the internet is a wonderful tool.

I could "help" people, but I have one problem. I can't lie and I can't hold back. Once asked, I answer, when I answer I answer fully, this leads to doubts in the mind of the one that asked, the doubts lead into the depts of the phyical illusion, the sinking into the illusion nulliphies the help.

There's so much better stuff in the hall of record then just what "johnny thought of that 8th year christmas gift".

If I could help people, I could help them without accessing the record.

If you understand anything about data in transferance between computers and programs:

It's the changing of the data out to a way it can be understood clearly that is the trick when working with data. if my text looked like this:

then you'd not read my thread.

Therefore we must change the data into an easily understood uniform means of understanding it.

This is one of my jobs in the realms. Sure people can access such stuff. They are quite common. They are the insane. They access something byond, but they get confused between realities. They end up babbling at a lightpole, or become a popstar.

It's the crossing over that's the trick.

Maybe you've not read the thread as well as I'd hope. If you had you'd know it's "the end of the world". What help can be given for that?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

You know it's going to be the end of the world, but can you tell be who the anti-Christ will be and what will happen in December of 2012?

I've heard before that only the Creator/God knows who the anti-Christ will be maybe because he is of the highest dimension (10th or 11th according to string theory), but I really don't know and I'm just guessing.

If you are in touch with your higher self and higher knowledge as no one really is in the physical dimension on Earth, do you know the identity of the anti-christ and will there be an upcoming war with Iran?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
are there any members from the direct blood line of Jesus today?

by the way just logged on and saw you have 6661 views so far!!!

do the first 3 digits mean any thing?

or is it just coinsidence, funny but 2 of my friends and i checked out our insurance numbers /credit cards and we all have the mark!!!:shk:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

We are already at war with Iran, and it will spill over into the phyical outright warfare within a couple of years.

I've not seen anyone that fits the discription directly of the "anti-christ" nor do I focus on identifing the heads of the beast.

As I understand it, that's less the consern of people like me then it would seem be. The "Anti-christ" comes for the men of the world and not to make war with the true children of heaven. The "anti-christ" is a man who believes the lies that he is told from within himself. It's the thing that wispers into the anti-christ's ear that is the evil.

But as I was saying, I don't really look for those things. It's all part of the larger plan. It's the larger aspects of that plan that I consern myself with.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

are there any members from the direct blood line of Jesus today?

by the way just logged on and saw you have 6661 views so far!!!

do the first 3 digits mean any thing?

or is it just coinsidence, funny but 2 of my friends and i checked out our insurance numbers /credit cards and we all have the mark!!!:shk:

members? members of ATS? members of the world? It is said that there are, but that's not really a consern I follow. I don't believe that proves anything. I've seen several people claiming falsely to be the second coming of christ, and they all try to sell you the blood line thing.

There's no evil in the number 666. When people see the number 666 come up somewhere they tend to get freakish. I think it's funny. Just like many buildings are built without a 13th floor. Is that real? It's a number in a progression.

I'd tend to think the warning of the number 666 is more likely a birthdate sign. In the sixth minute of the sixth hour of the sixth sign. However maybe this just biased.

The "mark" that people are made to take has little to nothing to do with the number 666. The number 666 is a marker to identify the antichrist as such. The mark that people are made to take in the last days can't be snuck in. You have to be aware of what you are doing.

However, and on a strange not. You might want to look this up. There are a couple of people in the world right now, lesser antichrists, that claim to be the second coming and have been having their "followers" tattoo the number 666 on their beings.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Would you say that the anti-christ is controlled by a reptilian/Draco soul?

Not many people beleive in the reptilians, but there have been sightings and the world seems so messed up, beings on this Earth must of done it on purpose.

Also, I would like to ask if Stargates are real and are they really places where inter-dimensional beings come in and out?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

incarnated you say and i believe it, that we have to change within ourselves!

that the evil is from another source the reptilians.

i have often had bad thoughts that have come into my head and i have said to my self

"where the hell did that come from,why did i think that or where did it come from?"

i am not a bad person and i do love people, i do find it testing at times though..

i have shaken myself down and brushed my self off but felt guilty for my own evil thoughts.

is this as you have said in an earlier post a reptilian influence?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Perhaps some can.

But beware, for Love makes people vulnerable and it is all too easy for these mediums to Abuse people by giving them False Hope and Belief.

In the end, it all comes down to Trust. Who are you willing to really Trust with the most important issues of your life and your soul?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

the only people you can really trust is your self with a little help from your friends.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   

incarnated you say and i believe it, that we have to change within ourselves!

that the evil is from another source the reptilians.

i have often had bad thoughts that have come into my head and i have said to my self

"where the hell did that come from,why did i think that or where did it come from?"

i am not a bad person and i do love people, i do find it testing at times though..

i have shaken myself down and brushed my self off but felt guilty for my own evil thoughts.

is this as you have said in an earlier post a reptilian influence?

I'd say that's a good reasoning. That's not to say those that accept such thoughts are not responcable. We are, as we are everywhere, held accountable for that which we accept. If someone was giving bad advice here. If someone was saying that you should shoot someone, and you do, it wasn't them that pulled the trigger it was you.

The "reptilian influence" through oppressive spirits, lesser demons, are quite understood throughout many things. Take house hauntings, if you watch those ghost hunter shows, you'll come accross and episode where the house has several ghosts all tied to a demon. When dealing with the demon people will often express being force fed horroid visions.

In the end it all boils down to mind tricks. You have the power to reject or accept. Not unlike if you're hungry, you can say I'll stop at a fast food place or i'll stop for a good meal, or I'll eat something healthy at home.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
if salt looses it saltiness

how do you make it salty again??

does this mean if you loose your faith?

sorry for firing questions at you all the time incarnated...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join