It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by HIFIGUY

The trouble is for the songs that are found so unwanted that all that is kept is a single beat. For one single beat isn't a song. If beings are like a song, and you want to continue on, you should find the way, to try to perfect everyday, because when the judgement is done, and we all stand before the one, only those that still are compleat, will be in wholeness in the land of sweet.

You lost me here; I that were true, then heaven would be void of man.

I now believe, you believe, so I must ask...

How can you believe what you have been shown to be true?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

repent? at least scan the thread well before phishing.

You'd like people to at least take the time to read through the thread before replying but you cant be bothered to run spell check on your posts before posting.
Ahh the hypocrisy of the divine. Laughable.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by g210b

People tend to read my words in biases that lead them to see what it was they were going to see even if that is fearmongering.

Though, is it the reality to compair a church that states you're going to hell if you don't see things there way, that is fear mongering, with the truth I'm telling you to improve yourself under your own guidelines? I only say that you should self improve, and that no amount of self improvement is adiquate to say "I'm there".

Hummm... strange.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
so the spirtis of the dead, do they have time before 2012 to realize, do they get a chance???

You are the one of the spirits of the dead. Did you get a chance?

i think i understand , so does that mean there are no spirits without bodies at this time?

just that i experienced my best friends spirit in the room with me a month after she died,do they hang around for a while before they are reincarnated again?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienArchitect
You lost me here; I that were true, then heaven would be void of man.

I now believe, you believe, so I must ask...

How can you believe what you have been shown to be true?

First off, I don't tell you what the "bar" is for pass and fail. Might be like a 12th grade teacher I say, you need study for this test very hard because you'll not graduate unless you pass, but when you get to the test it wasn't as hard as it seemed implyed. Then again, it might be very hard.

I think the point is very fine. There's an enemy to you that attacks your mind and makes you do stupid and shameful things. That's the part within you of you or through you that you need to get out of you to be happier and do better.

Born dead, I always had an opening into past lives and worlds that wasn't whiped clean through the birthing process. However in this world one doesn't exactly know what's "real" and what isn't. When I was a small child, the consciousness of God took me out of my body, and it showed me many many things from the world past, and how these things worked into the future world. Also, so that I'd know the reality, as a child God showed me things I'd have no clue as too, including several series of events that would unfold in my personal life. Each time an event unfolds as it was shown to me, I have just that much faith in what I was shown overall.

Now the question mostlikely comes to mind "what are these things you were shown?". It's an invalid question. as far as you are conserned I could be making the things I would list up, or just some other misunderstandings assumed by you. If I were to tell you all things, you'd not see those things. I've seen those things come to pass. That's the point, and that's my own personal faith conerstone.

I really wish I could show these things in the way I understand those things to be. I feel it's just the most beautiful thing in all the world. If I had my way I'd relive that event, being shown as a child, over and over again.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

i think i understand , so does that mean there are no spirits without bodies at this time?

just that i experienced my best friends spirit in the room with me a month after she died,do they hang around for a while before they are reincarnated again?

Not every spirit needed be tested, and not ever spirit was granted a test.

The spirits you talk of are the spirits that dwell in man. There is a short period of time where ever spirit that dwells in mankind will be given a buffer zone life time so that everyone will have a chance before the closing bell. In the upcoming WorldWar3, there will be children born an hour before the city that are born in is distroyed. Some think that's not a very full chance at life, but I see it as you've lived a life where you couldn't get lost.

The guidelines for reincarnation are not the same for everyone. There are choices maded. Some spirits have waited a long time to be reborn into family lines and or under wealth or infuences, as those spots are limited. Not at all always the best place to be born.

As for me, I play "wildcard" I leave all my rebirthing opptions open to God's choice as what, where, when, the life I would be born into would best serve God's will.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by Incarnated]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
so is god giving some of us a chance to come here again to learn from our past mistakes?

if so, for example i may have been reincarnated afew times, but how can i learn (i know we have to realize the evil is within us) if i dont recollect my past mistakes?

or is it coming near the time(yes) where we have to realize..

what about people who dont get to have these conversations??

what chance have they ..it doesnt seem fair to me?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Is it possible that Jesus has returned and is walking amongst us stripped of spiritual gifts in a manner where he does not know who who he is and walks under another name?

That he is expected to overcome?

And if so, then is it possible that he returns and sins?

Under the precept that God found favor with him...why strip? Why go backwards...if thats even the case?

Curious...

[edit on 30-11-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
[quote

As for me, I play "wildcard" I leave all my rebirthing opptions open to God's choice as what, where, when, the life I would be born into would best serve God's will.

"wild card?"

you are michael aren't you??

thought you knew exactly where you come in to play!!

your confusing me..oh yeh no but yeh its the evil in my own mind thats confusing me the #er!!!:shk:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

This is just me being me. If you feel that these words are true, and that others should see these words then send these words out. Or better yet become these words and be a light that shines to others.

It's not unfair. As it is written those that seek find. Everyone that is on this website isn't hear for the coffee and doughnuts, they are here to find something like truth.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
Is it possible that Jesus has returned and is walking amongst us stripped of spiritual gifts in a manner where he does not know who who he is and walks under another name?

That he is expected to overcome?

And if so, then is it possible that he returns and sins?

Under the precept that God found favor with him...why strip? Why go backwards...if thats even the case?

Curious...

[edit on 30-11-2007 by HIFIGUY]

Jesus on earth is more aware then I am aware of me of himself. This is his weight. He is expected and does overcome, as this is fitting, for he undergoes all the things mankind suffers too. I don't think Jesus can sin, but lets just clariphy that's sin according to God and not mankinds confused and twisted version of what sin is.

The stripping away of the abilities are only for the time where he has to carry the weight of knowing, knowledge, through the phyical world of illusion. It's not backwards.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

by wildcard, I mean, before birth, in the spiritual realm, I tell God that he can choose all the conditions of my incarnation into the fleshly phyical world. I know God will better then myself choose the conditions for place and personage of birth then I could do for doing the work of his will.

When reincarnating/incarnating spirit/soul beings can make choices such as place of birth, family, conditions, according to their abilities to choose.

Such choices can be made as to be closely birthed at a place and time where you can have in association people/beings/spirit-souls that were in other past lives.

Other choices can include being born into the precondition of sickness, and maybe to you that doesn't seem like a good thing, but in truth it's the life lived in the phyical realm, not the quality of life in phyical realm, that makes the afterworld more full.

People are always thinking Life isn't "fair" but their vantage point isn't alighned with the reality of the nauture of life after phyical death.

One guy said it wasn't fair, that if my words are true, that only the few get to read these words. But, I'll tell you this. In some cases it isn't fair that a couple read these words and others don't. For the viewing of these words can make life after death better for you, and for some it can make life after death worst for them.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hi again/

The nature of an angel is higher than the nature of a man,
as King David teaches us when, to stress the dignity of a man, he remarks, "Thou hast made him a little lower than the angels" (Ps. 8:5).
However,
even their exalted qualities have their limits.
Holy Scripture tells us that they do not know the depths of the essence of God,
which is known only to the Spirit of God: "The things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God" (I Cor. 2:11).
They do not know the future, which is also known only to God: "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, ... not the angels which are in heaven" (Mark 13:32).
The angels are also incapable of fully understanding the mystery of redemption, which they "desire to look into" (I Pet. 1:12) but cannot.
They are even incapable of knowing all human thoughts (Kings 8:39),
and cannot perform miracles on their own but only by the will of God. "Blessed is the Lord, the God of Israel, Who alone doeth wonders" (Ps. 71:19).

Tell me,
what do you actually make of the above quote taken from Bible Scripture?

thanks,
helen

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Here again are a few Scriptural Verses from the Bible...

"Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle" (2 Thess. 2:15).

Teachings handed down from the Apostles.....whether by Word or tradition.
As also was done in the Old Testament.....

"There be some that trouble you, and would pervert the Gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be anathema. As we said before, so say I now again: If any preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be anathema" (Gal. 1:8-9).

God will not judge you on not believing in miracles or as such, but on what you have in your heart.
On what is kept hidden within you that no man knows, but God.

and .....
"Every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted" (Luke 18:14).

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Several out of context biblical quotes.

As there are diffrences between "angelic" beings. Angel, aka "God's Messenger", can and does mean several hosts of beings. Dependent upon your choice out of context scriputres, the relivance to "angelic beings" depends upon the quote in context.

(*yawn*).

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
"Every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted" (Luke 18:14).

I'm sure you'll not see this, but what you are doing right now, is what you claim I am infact doing. However, that is your personal perception of the events, biases toward your selfrightiousness, and it is a refelection of what's in you.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

"There be some that trouble you, and would pervert the Gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be anathema. As we said before, so say I now again: If any preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be anathema" (Gal. 1:8-9).

Did,nt Constantine and the Romans change and re-write much of the bible!

Also why were women written out of the bible!!!! as important people in the then society? It was only found in recent years that Mary had written gospels............... whats that all about?

Are some religions afraid of women joining the ranks if so.... why?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I kind of have an idea but whats your thoughts about it

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Me myself, I'm not intrested in religion. Religion is a false idolistic natured "spritiuality". In the "eye of God" there's no ONE religion that is more holding the truth then another, in the context of understanding the true religions from the false.

Jesus came, to show mankind, how to reach out to God from within themselves. Jesus came to disband religion and religious rituals.

Mankind, heard Jesus, nodded, and then truned it into a religion.

Go figure.

Please don't as questions pertaining to religion. None of those answers will be what anyone wants to hear.

Focus not on religion, nor on another's religion, nor on another's spirituality, for all will only have to answer to their own. Focus on your own.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I kind of have an idea but whats your thoughts about it

Assuming you're asking about the quote of yours above this question.

Honestly, I don't think about it.

Women do have their part, so too do many groups and peoples, and all groups and peoples where stripped of their parts, in the past and curent days, but that doesn't define people or the nature of spirituality.

Everything has its reasons, there's a reason for everything in the story. I only focus on what I need to know to get where I need be and get done my job.

When focusing on the scriptures, why not focus on where it says "nothing hidden will not be shown". Like a good movie, in the end it shows the things that were hidden and the reasons such things were hidden and we all have a moment of awe. Let us not be those one's screaming out in the theater thinking we've figured the movie out before hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join