It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by Incarnated
Didn't you even watch the movies?

What happens with luke and the cave?

Oh, you mean the part where he is forced to confront his Dark Side?

And when he had confronted his darkside, "Vader", It was Him!

The "evil" you see in your brothers is the evil within you. The Darkside is a trick. Understand it, knowing it is within you and not within others, and you move toward the light side. Fall into it, believeing it isn't you, that you are in control, and that it is others, and you fall into the darkside.

Maybe therefore, with all your consparicy thinking, you should have a vader instead of a yoda.

We are only able to overtake the evil with ourselves. If you think you are to overtake the evil in others, evil has over taken you.

The thing I don't get about you consparicy ("mankind is running the world and lying") type peoples is don't you read the bible and other documents?

In the larger picture, Evil is unwanted, nothing more, and so it fades away. Good is wanted of God so it springs forth forever.

Hate upon a brother is Evil, that's the evil within you tricking you into thinking the evil is within an external. The evil in the world is only a reflection of the evil within each man. If each man was to confront their own evil, that's the plan, evil would no longer exist.

Stop being played.!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
When the true "New World Order" is set up, it fails quickly.

So it is written and so shall it be.

The only thing you can truly do is set your self free.

Time it is for you to open your eyes, for you've been asleep too long.

Soon the old world will perish and only the enlightened move on.

Awaken Brother, head for the light within!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Your shield is shinny, the polish of a false defender.

Ive also had a drop of water, a field of grass, a refraction of light, and a host of other things.

But the Shield, now that youve brought it up, was seen in a dream. Nothing more then that. There were 7 Shields to be exact.
Each one had a letter on the back...

Then the Voice...

Rock of Gibralter...
Meaning Conquerable by no Enemy...
A big white Rock

Doesnt The Lord God say something to the Israelites about speaking in dreams and speaking to Moses...

This is too easy for me to do, as I already know the answer to that. I was found rightious, and you were found in lack.

I am a man...simple as that.I get up, I put my pants on one leg at a time, and I try to do good when I see it.

If there are two, one is to be false and one to be real, and one judges the real one to be false, what does that make the one whom judged?

Luck for you, this is a dry run. You could change. I doubt you will however.

And now you present judgement. Unbelievable

It seems to me, there was a whole group of messed up Angels in the book of Enoch that God wasnt to happy with.

So..pardon my reluctance, but I answer to no one but the Lord Jesus Christ himself or the Lord God Almighty.

I use Peace as a watchword. That we as men will it in our heart to end our hatred and war towards each other. I use it much as Melchesedek was.

There is nothing wrong with saying it, or wanting it. In the present tense, or future.

Your presentation is in no way like that of Jesus. I find it markedly void of wanting to aleviate suffering that is occuring on the planet now..and when you say not as dark as the liars say...well

600 Million Homeless
60 Million that starve and die every year
6 Million of them are children
40 Million South American Homeless Children

Lies? I say tragedy. 1 is too many, and you havent said a word about them. Your compassion and lack of, has been pointed out be other members in this forum, and as a man who claims to be a representive of the God we follow, its rather unsettling.

Have you a message for the oppressed? Have you a message for the poor? Have you a message for the oppressor?

Michael is a messenger right?

Peace is Peace

[edit on 28-11-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

I wish you Peace, honestly and openly I do.

I hope you clear your eyes to see clearly.

There's going to be about 1000 "christs" each as unlikely depending upon human personal biases. One one will be the true Christ of God.

If you can stand as long as this I'll tell you the truth.

In the days before Jesus was baptised as "the one that comes in truth" he had the name of a jew. Something along the lines of Ioshaua, or in english Joshaua. There's was no J in his native toung in that time. Jesus is a roman name meaning "the one that comes in truth".

Before Jesus's Baptisim, before the skys opened up and all around heard the voice of God perclaim "This is my son in him I am well pleased", there were dozzens of stories floating around of how this one over here was going to be the christ and that one over there was going to be the christ, aka messiah.

It wasn't unitl the point where the Skys opened up, and God the father percaimed Jesus to be the Christ that he was the chosen one.

Blessed are those that can hold out until that day. For as it was back then so shall it be in 2012.

Also Noteworthy. The man who will become the Christ, the second coming of Jesus, is already here on earth. He lives unseen, and this is the meaning behind "comes like a thief in the night". There's also a known prophicy that goes: The son of man comes like a lamb to the slaughter and like a sheep to the sheere". That's a dule account vision.

The first time christ came to earth he was like a lamb to the slaughter.

The second coming he's like a sheep to the sheere.

the meaning behind the sheep to the sheere, assuming you have understanding of the "hair" representing "spiritual stuff" is that he comes like a thief in the night, he's removed away from all his spiritual gifts and any reconizing qualities.

In other understandings of this, Jesus doesn't speak to anyone through the spirit at this time. Jesus is on earth now as the thief in the night.

Good luck, you'll need it.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Incarnated]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
Have you a message for the oppressed? Have you a message for the poor? Have you a message for the oppressor?

Michael is a messenger right?

Peace is Peace

Dude, you're under the missunderstanding that I'm here now. I'm not here now. Though I am here and now. The aspects of me as Michael and the message is for a future date. A date may I add that the richest person in the world would gladdly be one of those poor people you point out.

The great equalizer is coming upon the world.

Those "poor" are richer then the rich people. For the fools with the money go into the ground and fortressed shelters, and there they get locked in with hell.

It's not my "job", in other words, I've not been assigned to speak as of yet in any way shape or form, but I do have my own being to do with as I wish until the point where I am made to "stand up" by God. Don't think by made, it is like work to me, for when God says Jump I'm already in the air saying "is this high enough lord?".

You can't believe me. No one can. I don't hold that against any.

All I have is a "you'll see" and if you've found one word out of my mouth to be truth, you will see.

I love you. I've already lived through the events coming. I know what's coming. I know where error is for mankind and men.

It's not my job to inform you of these things. It's my desire, and even know I am in full realization that nothing I can do at this time will change anything, I can't sit here twittling my thunmbs waiting for people to screw them selves bad. I have to try. I AM my brother's keeper.

So Brother, let me give you the best advice I can. You can't believe me. Don't believe me. Don't try to disprove me within your mind or anyone elses mind. For if you do you're doing something that's not right. And you're wasting your time. For as I've said again and again, This IS TRUTH and it is UNBELIEVEABLE! No one believes me for longer then a fue minutes before it is quickly stolen away.

Just enjoy the show.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Ive decided to wait and and let the Truth ring forth.

Peace

[edit on 29-11-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I wish you Peace, honestly and openly I do.

I hope you clear your eyes to see clearly.

There's going to be about 1000 "christs" each as unlikely depending upon human personal biases. One one will be the true Christ of God.

What exactly do you mean 1000 'christs'?
There was only the ONE, Jesus Christ!
If on the other hand you are talking about 'False Christs, then Yes, there are thousands!!!

If you can stand as long as this I'll tell you the truth.

In the days before Jesus was baptised as "the one that comes in truth" he had the name of a jew. Something along the lines of Ioshaua, or in english Joshaua. There's was no J in his native toung in that time. Jesus is a roman name meaning "the one that comes in truth".

Are we getting a 'History lesson here?
I'm sorry, but I dont buy whatever it is you are selling!
I may sound harsh because many before you have also claimed what the TRUTH is.

Before Jesus's Baptisim, before the skys opened up and all around heard the voice of God perclaim "This is my son in him I am well pleased", there were dozzens of stories floating around of how this one over here was going to be the christ and that one over there was going to be the christ, aka messiah.

It wasn't unitl the point where the Skys opened up, and God the father percaimed Jesus to be the Christ that he was the chosen one.

You are so very, very wrong!
I cant believe people here and on the World.Wide.Web are actually reading through all of this!
Jesus Christ was known to the Old Testament prophets......Actually, right from the beginning when Adam and Eve sinned did God make a promise that He would send a Saviour...Right from the BEGINNING was there the Father and the WORD(LOGOS.)
Even told Adam and Eve what was to happen!!!
The Babtism was for man to be UNITED with God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit!
Not for any other purpose, especially was not the day Jesus Christ was CHOSEN!

Blessed are those that can hold out until that day. For as it was back then so shall it be in 2012.

2012 is a date that no one surely knows what will happen!
If one is to follow the Word of God, then only God knows when that time will be.

Also Noteworthy. The man who will become the Christ, the second coming of Jesus, is already here on earth. He lives unseen, and this is the meaning behind "comes like a thief in the night". There's also a known prophicy that goes: The son of man comes like a lamb to the slaughter and like a sheep to the sheere". That's a dule account vision.

There WILL NOT BE, ANOTHER Christ !
Where did you get this information from?
The meaning behind 'Comes like a thief in the night' means that DEATH can come to one like a thief in the night comes to steal one's possessions!
It is further explained in the Parables of Jesus Christ........

The first time christ came to earth he was like a lamb to the slaughter.

The second coming he's like a sheep to the sheere.

the meaning behind the sheep to the sheere, assuming you have understanding of the "hair" representing "spiritual stuff" is that he comes like a thief in the night, he's removed away from all his spiritual gifts and any reconizing qualities.

In other understandings of this, Jesus doesn't speak to anyone through the spirit at this time. Jesus is on earth now as the thief in the night.

Good luck, you'll need it.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Incarnated]

Jesus Christ from the BEGINNING knew what was to happen to Him and what His Journey was for.
As Man He suffered......for the whole world out of Love for mankind.....

Here is an Excellent article on ''The Incarnation of the Word and the deification of man according to St Isaac of Nineveh''
HERE

A few words for you!
The word “messiah” (meshiah) — is from the Hebrew and means “anointed,” i.e. anointed by the Holy Spirit.
There is only One anointed Messiah.....not many to come, but many False ones claiming to BE!

I understand that you make no claims to be a messiah as such, but you are claiming to be a messenger from God...this is untrue based on deception that you have come to believe as the truth .
You are also claiming to be the Archangel Michael......Angels are bodiless Spirits as it is explained in the Holy Bible.....you have no authourity to change it....Man has changed....but God has not!

God in His time will reveal to ALL what needs to be done when such a disaster is to strike for the whole of Mankind..God will not allow people to suffer just because one chose to not believe in an ANGEL.
I know the Internet is big and all, but it's not the End All.

Take care,
IX
helen

EDIT for quote mix up......

[edit on 11/29/2007 by helen670]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
After having calmed down, reading back, digesting a bit, and rethinking some of this thread, it appears that yes, for typical mainstream christianity, things seem a bit out of sorts.

But, in actuality, my extensive reading in some of the lesser read scripts of Jesus point directly at what he is saying.

Mainstream Christianity gets us part of the way there. Reading the scriptures that have been found in recent years, and some of the lesser known point to exactly what you are saying.

From the description of what Christ is, to reincarnation. His description coupled with my dreams, reading and experiences, has lead me to believe his post is considerably more accurate then I orignally thought and in the process helped me to fill in a few " up in the air " blanks that I was throwing around.

One of those being reincarnation. Ive had a few dreams regarding this, and I was talking to my sister on Thanksgiving, and so has she. Phenomena?

The Bible does say that the Almight God speaks in dreams.

In a lesser known scripture, Jesus cures a blindman. He begins to say he can see all and that he is God. Jesus rebukes him and says...

" Can you read minds? Can you see your past lives? "

Our Bible is a voted collection of 66 Books. Anyone who lives in a democracy knows that just because we vote a certain way, doenst mean its right.

Research all the accounts of Jesus, lost scriptures, transcribed and otherwise and you may find that Incarnate has condensed much, into simple to read, well layed out teachings.

Peace

[edit on 29-11-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
good evening/morning incarnated & peace be with you. i am new to this site and i enjoy your thread, i find it fascinating.

you say we have to repent and that the end is nigh (again)

what about the dead or the spirits , can they repent where they are now before 2012?

mm

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
you say we have to repent and that the end is nigh (again)
mm

You say you found my thread intresting? Did you even read the thread, or did you just automaticlly assume meaning?

I never said repent.

I said we all should realize, everyone, myself, everyone, realize that the evil in the world is a reflection of the evil within.

repent? at least scan the thread well before phishing.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The "evil" you see in your brothers is the evil within you. The Darkside is a trick. Understand it, knowing it is within you and not within others, and you move toward the light side. Fall into it, believeing it isn't you, that you are in control, and that it is others, and you fall into the darkside.

Maybe therefore, with all your consparicy thinking, you should have a vader instead of a yoda.

Nope.

I have been attoning for some of my sins and mistakes for YEARS.

The only Evil left within me now, is the rage at the Evil visited upon me by others!

You are quite quick to tell people they have Evil within them; well how about looking in the mirror, Incarnated? Do you expect me to believe that you are without evil and sin yourself?

You've never told Lies? You've never spread bad gossip about a person behind their back? You've never Cried Wolf? Never brainwashed and manipulated a dimwitted and gullible person? Never played God with someone's life using infiltration, gossip and manipulation?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.....

I have a Yoda and not a Vader because I have made the choice to strive for good and peace in everything I do and not to harm others. Have I done some terrible Vader-like things in the past? Certainly, but I have also prayed for Forgiveness for those things and made the choice to strive for the Light.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
i have read every page of your thread and i find your knowledge fascinating not interesting.

realize?? is that not repenting?? realizing the evil we all have within our selves..

i know i am not knowledgeable like you are, i dont have the vocabulary, i dont feel any love coming from you a supposed angel

i think you are harsh indeed!!

and what is phishing??

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

i know i am not knowledgeable like you are, i dont have the vocabulary, i dont feel any love coming from you a supposed angel

Awww.... I love you, meremortal. Don't cry!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Awww.... I love you, meremortal. Don't cry!

aw thanks Mr dDstrb

its nice to be nice isnt it!!

just found out what phishing is...

now that is funny me a phisher of men!!!ha ha

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

i have read every page of your thread and i find your knowledge fascinating not interesting.

realize?? is that not repenting?? realizing the evil we all have within our selves..

Depends upon the "Love" you're talking about. Mushy foolish fluffy bunny, everythings going to be okay, type love? That's a lie. The love I give is telling you the truth, even know it is unbelieveable, it still is the truth and it is my gift to you.

Liars in religions will tell you that you must "repent", a misunderstanding in use as to higher things, they will tell you to repent and then tell you what is right.

The evil I speak of that is within man, has a name, it has a face, and it is playing you like a 3.5 dollar bill. This is the blindness. This is the lack. And it is that evil that keeps you low, if in spirits like sadness, or repressed like as unable to move foward, and even phyical sickness itself.

I say it is good for you to realize that within you, for upon realizing it you can then no longer accept the lies it puts on you daily. This is the thing that would be good for you. This is what you need to do for yourself.

Harsh for an angel? Ha! This is me being sweet as to the worth of sweetness I have for the general population. Angel? Do you know nothing about angels?

I'm not an "angel" I'm Michael the Archangel. I'm knowledgeable through God and I'm faithful to God.

I'm being nice because there is coming a time where everyone in the world will be tested. If you get an "okay" grade you'll have another chance to test again. However if you fail, and many will, I'll cast you into hell amists all your crys of "didn't know" and your beggings of mercy, and I will do so laughting for I know that such words from those that fail is foolishness and folly, for when God had thrown the switch, if you fail, your time is up, and I say so long.

You might think that too is harsh. It's not. For what is coming for those that fail this test 2012, they'll wish for me to be harsh upon them according to you just for the pleasure it would give them upon the pain they are truly in4.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I'm being nice because there is coming a time where everyone in the world will be tested. If you get an "okay" grade you'll have another chance to test again. However if you fail, and many will, I'll cast you into hell amists all your crys of "didn't know" and your beggings of mercy, and I will do so laughting for I know that such words from those that fail is foolishness and folly, for when God had thrown the switch, if you fail, your time is up, and I say so long.

To this, I look to Jesus the redeemer in as much as he says the following:

Jesus Christ

The useless metal seems to be consumed; but not a grain of gold is lost. 16 There is no man that has not in him gold that cannot be destroyed. The evil things of men are all consumed in fire; the gold survives.

What he is saying, is that the Gold that is within each man is preserved, and the bad is discarded. Every man has within him Gold that CANNOT be destroyed, and on that premise, I believe that we are all saved.

It takes some of us longer in the Journey to attain the truth and to be perfected, but It is my hope that we ALL get there.

I sure will not laugh when / if anyone gets cast to hell, and should I go, I would hope that no one laughs at me. Im sorry is what I would say, and I would realize that many people who made poor choices in life did so due to a multitude of manmade influences and factors. Many beyond their control.

Jesus loves us, he said so, and his word is STONE.

While I can understand your stance on a person being accountable for his actions, I still would feel compassion under something as final as the death of the spirit.

Isnt that do unto others as you would have them do unto you? Laughter is not the exception brother.

Peace

[edit on 30-11-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

Although it is true that everyone/everybeing contains at least a little gold, and that all that gold/good will not be lost, my point is that beings will be lost to the process.

Think of each person as a song. Each is made up of parts, beats, measures, notes, chords, pogression, and the likes.

The fires of hell are the refinery of the gold or in this case the place where songs are stipped of all unwanted parts of the songs that are beings.

For some, the songs will be found fully pleasing. The songs will be left alone. For some only small parts of songs will be removed.

The trouble is for the songs that are found so unwanted that all that is kept is a single beat. For one single beat isn't a song. If beings are like a song, and you want to continue on, you should find the way, to try to perfect everyday, because when the judgement is done, and we all stand before the one, only those that still are compleat, will be in wholeness in the land of sweet.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I say it is good for you to realize that within you, for upon realizing it you can then no longer accept the lies it puts on you daily. This is the thing that would be good for you. This is what you need to do for yourself.

so the spirtis of the dead, do they have time before 2012 to realize, do they get a chance???

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

If you get an "okay" grade you'll have another chance to test again. However if you fail, and many will, I'll cast you into hell amists all your

tests, failures, punishes
faermongering

The trouble is for the songs that are found so unwanted that all that is kept is a single beat. For one single beat isn't a song. If beings are like a song, and you want to continue on, you should find the way, to try to perfect everyday, because when the judgement is done, and we all stand before the one, only those that still are compleat, will be in wholeness in the land of sweet.

and sweeties. :shk:

Much like on earth. No improvement.
Can someone dissolve it's own existence and rest in peace (in non-existence in this case) if the one self likes that better!?

Incarnated your posts were very interesting to read so far but now you are exactly on the Christian Religion fearmongering rail.
I know I shouldn't have expected something else after you are claiming to be Michael the ArchAngel of the Bible.
Farewell. My heart is draging me elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

so the spirtis of the dead, do they have time before 2012 to realize, do they get a chance???

You are the one of the spirits of the dead. Did you get a chance?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join