It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Truth is Unbelievable! Good luck with the story.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
... so you push for self improvement rather than communal improvement, sorry, it's too selfish for my taste. Your words remind me of szandor lavey.
If God is like you, I want no part of him, he has no remorse for what he will do, no forgiveness either. There are no perfect beings on this planet as you name them, no one with the open eye, if there is one, apart from yourself of course, self appointed one, show me someone else, that is not an "angel", OR a prophet.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Radekus]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
Why would he destroy what he has created?
Isn't Satan the one who wishes destruction
of all things? If God wants to destroy souls,
why not get rid of temptation and simply destroy
Satan himself? Can't explain that can you?

Satan Vs God is a lie.

There is only God. What God wants is holy/good, what God doesn't want is evil.

The Most High God is all powerful, there no force that can exist outside God's will.

Evil is confined very low on the level of conscious mind sets. The devil has no power to do nothing.

In the very higher states of conscious understanding all this is a story.

What was the last several movies you went to see? What's the last fue story book your read? Did those storys contain 3 lines or 3 seconds that established there was a opposition and then there was not, or did those stories provide a story line that moved the viewer through a series of events that lead to a resolve?

In the highest context of conscious thinking, all there truly is is the conscious mind of God. We are all just specks. We are all just minor thoughts in the grand sceama of things.

Evil is the fleeting thought of walking in a bank and taking the money, that is quickly reasoned away out of your mind.

As I say that we all should work to improve our own personal consciousness can fall under the "as above so below".

God being the only consciousness that is true seeks after what God feels are improvements within the God Consciousness.

Not unlike you might be a smoker, and then one day think "smoking isn't a good habbit", you then go about seprating what is no longer wanted. You find where the weakness is. You go about moving to change the conscious thinking of smoking.

God's consciousness can be percieved as a child left alone to play. That child will go about with doll, sticks rocks, and that child will build story lines. Why doesn't that child just throw out the dolls that are "the bad guys"

Satan is a liar. The only power Satan has is the power given to it by men who believe its lies.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

Self Improvement is the only unselfish thing we can do.

False perceptions of idealist self improvements are evil.

True self improvement isn't for the self it is for all others.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by Radekus

wait, so what makes you think your perception of your own idealist improvement isn't evil? Eh? Cuz God told you so? I wish God would tell me this also, that way I would know as you do.
Didn't you say reptilian aliens influence us and push us to evil? That's the same to me as the devil. Anyways man, nothing is going to happen on 2012, I believe John Titor over you any day, even if he was a fake, at least his story involved armageddon, time travel and survival of the human race, and betterment of everyone, he also mentioned the multiverse theory, meaning, for every utopian world, there is a world that destroyed itself. Now that stuff I can buy, you're is the age old, conform, be a good person, or suffer god's judgment. I'm always trying to improve myself, is it wrong for me to try and help others do the same? Bring them up to my level? If it is, then I guess I'm guilty of doing the same as you are right now. I was a very nice kid when I was young, then humans made me angry and pessimistic, action reaction.
If God really will kill off ignorant souls, than damn him. I give chances to everyone, that is the purpose of continuous reincarnation, you do it until you get it right, no matter how long. Your God has no forgiveness, mine does.
Mine loves all and doesn't kill off the unwanted ones. I'm a master of my own reality, of my own faith.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

People see what they want to see. This doesn't make it reality.

Good travel to you.

Thanks for playing!

Oh, and thanks for calling me old school. I love that shizzel.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Incarnated]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Right... no answers just riddles, fine, have it your way, this conversation is over.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

I think it is quite clear.

Okay bye bye.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
When will anyone get it? Faith. Thats what it takes. Know that you are God. You. Me. Everyone. Remove the notion of "self". Having the notion of self brings with it greed. Greed is the root of all evil. Try to comprehend that you are God. Not in a selfish "I'm God kind of way". More of a know that you are God as we are all the same energy so you will no longer be separated from God. Everyone has it slightly wrong. They couldn't comprehend what the profits were saying because of the notion of self. Jesus and every profit knew this truth. From on come many and from many come one. My birth name is Gary Joseph Lew(aka St. Joseph). I will go to the Rockie Mountains. The kingdom of God will be. Its just a matter of how fast the events happen to lead to that. People worship Christ as he himself was a god. He was as you are only people got it wrong. They look for God outside themselves. All you seek is within. Question with open eyes, ears, heart and you will learn truth. Why follow the commandments? Because they are a warning. If you do not follow them you will become further from God(or yourself). 1. No God before me.(yet we worship Jesus) You shouldn't steal because you will only be stealing from yourself. Don t disobey any of the commandments because you will only be doing them unto yourself. You wouldn't do that to yourself would you? I have heard people on this site call claims like this preposterous(dedicated to incarnated). Do you think that profits do not walk among you? Are you apart of history or is it just something you read in a book? You are walking it. You are living it. Wake up and live in the now. Look to the past for the future. One to many and many to one. Society today has been tainted. We further separate ourselves from God day by day. We have continents, countries, states, counties, cities, property and homes. All we have done is separated ourselves from one another. Smaller and smaller our world becomes. Do we not know that life is difficult alone? Then why separate ourselves from everyone? Break all of the walls that you have placed around you and know that you are God. There is no difference from the screen you look upon to the skin which covers your body. All apart of God. All ONE. Look back at the words of the profits if you will and read them again. Read the story behind the story. Imagine if you knew that you were God yet you held on to the notion of self. What would you say? This is the story they speak of. You may throw angry words at us but know that your words are hot coals that you throw. Always remember it is your hands that pick up the hot coals.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
To incarnated. Worry not for they know not of their ways. They have been separated from truth as we once were. You can only see truth when you know it and have experienced it. This is why we have faith. Prized are the ones that have not seen truth yet believe in it and its messengers. If one is a profit, listen for a profits words you will hear.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

RULE ONE: You shall have no other gods before Me.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by St.Joseph

My notion of God is different than that of some wacko who
thinks he's an angel. Why should I believe his beliefs?
Because he says so? Because he says he talks to God?
Common, get real. God gave me a brain, and so I use it.
I am not inclined to believe that the same creator who
gave us self awareness would simply take it away after.
Most of what he says I'm ok with, the main point in life
is to figure yourself out and improve yourself, but that doesn't
mean you can't help others achieve the same, how is that selfish
and evil? What makes Jesus and this guy so virtuous then if
according to him helping others on their path is considered evil?
Am I the only one that sees a contradiction? Ah, but he'll say
God speaks through him, pffft, I don't buy it.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

If eyes are uncleared of negitives like hate, anger and such, a person is blind and sees what they want to see.

We all could use some clear eye, and a good eye washing.

First off, I've said my story was unbelievable. I know that to be true. However you dismiss all people that claim any connection with God through being God's Messenger. Angels as messengers and their coming to earth is stated as fact in the bible. But with that you'd think anyone to claim to be an angel a wackjob.

Meanwhile, you believe that the world is controled by a hidden society with an evil adjendia, and it has been hidden and they've been using mind control on the great majority of people since the creation of societies of mankind.

Isn't that just a little wacky?

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Incarnated]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by St.Joseph

Thanks for your words, but you should have read the thread more fully first.

I was incarnated into the knowledge and found what I was born knowing to also be true facts.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus

I think the 'key' is in the last setence.
'Improveing' yourself can be done the wrong way (a selfish way) when the focus is on 'improveing' yourself (become better than others) where as the focus should be for others. Done the wrong way (with wrong perceptions) you think you are improveing where in true you do the oposite. Feeling to be more than others is a sign that you went the wrong way. (Note, I speak in general not specific about you. I don't know anything about you.)

I always think it troublesome as soon as someone uses words of 'higher' and 'levels'. Can someone be 'higher' than another one or be above an other one? If someone feels so than I wonder how the one got 'there'.
We are all one connected through one. That is my understanding.
Some are more experienced are whiser are more aware..more concious..more loveing ..but 'higher'!?

So that's just a good question for you michael/Incarnated:

Isn't hirarchie thinking in 'heaven's realms be unwhished or unwanted by god and therefore according to your description of evil be 'evil'!?

second:
although I made my mind about the following thread /story already by now I am still interested if you can give a comment to this:

title: 'The Truth, The Story, The Future.'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also someone claiming to know the truth and to know all about 2012.
Any truths in there or a complete fabrication?
(Note that story is not new at least not to me which makes me even wonder more now if anything in this story has a true core)

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Radekus

If eyes are uncleared of negitives like hate, anger and such, a person is blind and sees what they want to see.

We all could use some clear eye, and a good eye washing.

First off, I've said my story was unbelievable. I know that to be true. However you dismiss all people that claim any connection with God through being God's Messenger. Angels as messengers and their coming to earth is stated as fact in the bible. But with that you'd think anyone to claim to be an angel a wackjob.

Meanwhile, you believe that the world is controled by a hidden society with an evil adjendia, and it has been hidden and they've been using mind control on the great majority of people since the creation of societies of mankind.

Isn't that just a little wacky?

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Incarnated]

I am totally astounded by your lack of emotion,
you're supposed to be human, lol.
Do you think it is hate that I have towards these people?
I have nothing but pity for them, and I feel bad for them
for being so naive and egocentric. I might sometimes
say I hate them, but, meh, that's because I get emotional.
If you saw the future, when's the civil war?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

Those "people" don't exist. You're being fooled by the oppressive spirits. You're bing the devil's bitch.

You need work to help yourself out of that foolishness.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by g210b

positive/negitive vs objective use of terms.

We seem to lose site of the truest meanings and uses of terms.

You choose to associate some negitive context to lower vs higher.

when in stead of higher vs lower, I could replace with right vs left.

Direction is easy to understand. I don't feel that's a real worthy argument.

I could say "I AM CLOSER" to God. That's a biblical statement.

If you, me, bob and tom all get the same opening job for the same business. You work much harder then I do at acchieving goals then I do thought I work hard too, meanwhile tom and bob show up late for work, turn in half rate work if they turn work in at all, are you saying we should all have the same job advancment?

I can't express the truth for you to see it, maybe then you'd believe me and understand. I am that biblical Michael. I'm going about giving away all the knowledges that make me especially esteamed by God. I welcome all to take what I've given and work hard to rise above there station.

That's the truth. Though it is easier for tom and bob to just think me a wack job then to do work that would improve themselves for others.

Yes Heaven has levels. I'd be happy with my level at any rate. Maybe that's why I'm so high up on the ladder. Satan was unhappy with his level, he wanted to be above God. Now he's the lowest of them all.

Everything I've said for the most part is nothing new. This doesn't mean I'm being a hack, stealing from others works.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

So you're denying the existence of masons, hell,
you're denying the existence of evil people all together,
Even though you're calling me evil,
and then say I'm the devil's bitch?, didn't you say the
devil didn't exist? Anyways... :bnghd:
You shot me with illogical philosophy, it killed me
and now I'm angry.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

You're angry with yourself then, because of your own confusion.

Evil isn't a person. Evil is within the collective conscious mind of all people, and Evil is the hided in the darkness of the conscious minds of people's personal perceptive conscious state of mind.

The evil wispers lies to you. If you believe the evil's lies, and you follow after the evil's lies path, in your case being parranoid and hateful to your fellow men in mankind, then you are being satan's bitch.

I don't insult you with that name. I use it to show you that you're being played, and satan is the pimp that's playing your ass.

Everytime you say "They are the evil, I hate that!" then you are just hating your fellow brothers. We are all one people, and to hate another group, especially when that group is told to you to be some evil world dominating force, they you're just being played through confusion and fear.

America has one of the finest Governments in the world. Sure it isn't perfect, but what in this world is?

There's no grand consparicy of men against the world. It's a lie pushed out by the reptilians to keep men enslaved so they will not see the truth.

In the highest context of levels of conscious understanding, the devil isn't real, I am not real, you are not real, nothing is real, the only thing that exists in that context is the consciousness of the ONE, aka "God's Consciousness" All the levels below that one, that isn't one many can reach understanding in, are just factors of the story.

Down here the story is real. Down here on earth there is a battle between Good and Evil. That's not a battle between God and the Devil, for the devil is a liar and weak, but it is a battle between Good and Evil.

The "battle" is already won, Good was kept and Evil was flushed away. However that's only in the understanding of the reality of "God's Consciousness". Meanwhile, down here on earth there seems to be a battle between Good and Evil.

Mankind was seen as Good for the most part, it is the will of Evil, the reptilians, satan and his lot, to take mankind down with them. They, evil, devil, what ever the name you wish to call it isn't mankind it is a factor outside of mankind enslaving man's mind. The reptilians wisper conscious things into the consciousness of men to confuse those men or get those men to do evil things.

Serial killers often talk about a voice within enslaving them to do its bidding. Serial killers are lead through a seires of mental tricks to become a confused killer for the reptilians.

That's the truth behind the consparicy. Who killed John Lennon? It was the opperssive spirits hidden within mankind, or in this case a man.

MAN KIND ISN"T YOUR ENEMY!

Your enemy is YOU.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   

MAN KIND ISN"T YOUR ENEMY!

Your enemy is YOU.

I am in agreement with this statement and even Christ is quoted as such.

Jesus Christ

The devil and the burning fires are both the works of man, and none can put the fires out and dissipate the evil one, but man who made them both.

You speak of the reptile yet on what basis do you teach this? Yet a new Devil you preech, yet utterance of this was not found in the words of Jesus Christ.

As for the rest, I have read with a fine eye. While there is that which is questionable, there is much that you write which speaks truth. We are all challenged by terminology. Like a vivid dream in which one cannot define in words.

On the Journey of Truth, one man attempts to tell another man that which he sees or percieves, yet the other person is neither in the position or frame of mind to recieve it. Does a mother feed her newborn child meat?

One of understanding should take note the details of delivery.

Every teaching has its season...
Like a farmer, you sow when the time is right.

For what has Love taught us other then servitude towards our brothers and sisters. In serving others, we do as Christ commanded, and in doing so we honor God.

Humility before elevation. Equality. Servitude, and Love above all.

My first name means council friend, my middle name means man, yet others know it as warrior.

Change is in the wind...

Peace

[edit on 28-11-2007 by HIFIGUY]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join