It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wolf Blitzer says WTC7 was Blown Up on CNN Nov. 20 !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
May or may not have been a Freudian slip but Wolf Blitzer clearly says WTC building was blown up with everything else at about 50 seconds in on this video of the Nov. 20th show.

Does Wolf maybe know or at least think for himself that this building was brought down with demolition type explosives???

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Not a Freudian slip, more like a bad choice of words. By blown up, I believe he means destroyed.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
True i have to agree with the poster before me, it was a poor choice of words in that conversation, Blitzer was trying to convey how everything was "blown up" when the towers fell i guess or when the planes hit.....

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Here's a freudian slip:

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

Couple more quotes:

"You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — fool me once you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dionysius9

I Love Bushisms .... is there a thread of them started??

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

"You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005

I remember seeing that one and thinking what a twisted guy your president is. Like I said before, I dont think he has empathy for people, which kind of explains a lot about his actions.

3 jobs? I would kill myself before I endure that. If life is all work, its not worth living. What would be the point of spending your life like a slave?

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by x-phile
Not a Freudian slip, more like a bad choice of words. By blown up, I believe he means destroyed.

Yeah, I think he just picked the wrong words. There isn't anything too significant with this video, but I can see how a person who really wants to find evidence of explosives will look for even the smallest slip ups.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
I can see how a person who really wants to find evidence of explosives will look for even the smallest slip ups.

That's true I agree, but I can't help but think that the controversy and unanswered questions surrounding 911 press heavily on the minds of all Americans and all of the world for that matter.

Why hasn't the supposed mastermind(Osama Bin Laden) been apprehended and why have they stopped searching for him. Why have they never found the terrorists who sent the Anthrax letters and why do we never hear about that event on the news as if it never happened.

This administration is guilty no matter how you slice it. They are guilty of letting 911 and the Anthrax letter attack happen on their watch. They are guilty of not even apprehending the people they say are responsible for these events.

Instead they have created two wars and more death and injury for our military than the terrorists could ever dream of. And then there are all of the civilian casualties of the countries we have invaded.

All of this bloodshed and for what? Something doesn't add up. That is why we the people are forced to fill in the blanks. And if we are being lied to, then we need to scrutinize the language and the words used by the liars very carefully.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

To continue the last post and to respond to CO....This is the major problem with most of the defenders of the official theory of what happened on 911 and the anthrax attacks. Everything you were spoon fed you will defend with your last breathes.
You love bushisms, you love republicans, you actually get a kick out of the whole fake tough guy thing. Meanwhile, the whole of all the republicans have been some of the most crooked politicians in our time. Fraud, prostitution, pedophilia, bribery, lying under oath, refusal of supoena, insider trading, and even your basic criminal negligence. Massive campaign financing from crooked sources, possibly voter fraud, torture, destruction of you and I's constitutional rights. These are just to name a few ...he comes in landing on a carrier in a fighter jet no less with big banners saying mission accomplished (another lie, meanwhile you got guys on their 7th, 8th tours in Iraq)
I often wonder what exactly would prove to the Bush supporters that you and I were bamboozled in the finest fashion. As we see our dollar drop to the lowest in almost 40 years and the "bad credit loan scheme" finally self destructs (You and I can bet that wasnt supposed to happen till 09 ...buuuut close enough) were all gonna see that this so called excellent economy has been another gloriously perfected enron type of scam. Set to explode in 09.(By Enron scam I mean another scam designed to attack americans pockets or lives)
Unfortunately, it looks like this is the beginning of the end so only time will tell how this will all unravel. Lets just hope by the end of it were not putting gas in our cars with EURO's ......or should I say AMERO's.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Feels like it has taken a good year to reach a lot of the same conclusions, as researchn911.
One aspect of the anthrax attacks that still concerns me, is how the entire White House staff were taking anti-anthrax pills even before the threat was revealed!
And then when you take into account the recipients of the death-powdered letters, it was entirely Bush's enemies. Including a major interested party to one of the tabloid magazines that happened to publish photos of one, if not both of Bush's daughters, as drunken party animals.
Investigating 9/11 becomes so incredibly involving to oneself that the truth cries out to be revealed.
The war games, the stock trades, WTC7. It gets riper all the time. So ripe that it is rotten tomatoes to all first responders in the New York area.
Sanity will prevail.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
His fire chief guest has some mad shapeshifting going on. Check out his left eye.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by x-phile

I agree... It looks like Wolf Blitzer is an imperfect human
being, like the rest of us.
-cwm

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

Choice of words - especially for a seasoned "journalist" about a building shrouded in controversy should not be so quickly brushed aside and dismissed.

Wolf could have said "Destroyed", "Collapsed", "Fell Down" etc.

But he said of WTC7: "It was Blown Up obviously with everything else".

That to me is not just a poor choice of words, that is a very "precisely" worded unconscious confession of his perception and belief of what really happened that day.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Wolf Blitzer is a well seasoned journalist so I'm having a hard time believing he slipped up.
Maybe he hates Guiliani, maybe he's realizing that the official story is flawed, or maybe he did indeed slip up.
I've watched Wolf over the years and he appears to choose his words carefully.
I also believe that Wolf Blitzer is far more intelligent than the mentally challenged president of the U.S.A.
I can see a comparison of Bushisms to "kids say the darndest things", but not to anyone else.......except for maybe Rumsfeld.

new topics

top topics

join