It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heinrich Himmler: Dead or alive, Suicide or Murder?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
i'll tell you whats funny. i have been to brasil, belize and a few other
south and central american countries. in brasil mainly, i have met SO
MANY ladies with last names of german SS and nazi's. MOST of them
have told me a story of their ggrandads coming there after the war.
just to show how god and fate work, every one of them have african
and/or native indian blood mixed with german........

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
hi, i am 99% sure that the person murdered by the british was not himmler as they burried the body and would not let the americans see it. also i think hess was murdered by the s.a.s to keep him from talking.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
hi, i am 99% sure that the person murdered by the british was not himmler as they burried the body and would not let the americans see it.

They could have buried him in secret to conceal the cause of death as well. This thread discusses the subject

U.K. Prosecutors Will Not Pursue Himmler Forgeries, FT Reports

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
also i think hess was murdered by the s.a.s to keep him from talking.

I think that you may be right
Incidently, Hugh Thomas who wrote the book proposing that a stand in for Himmler died in custody, not Himmler himself, also wrote a book claiming that the Hess in Spandau was not the Deputy Fuhrer Hess. I think he has written another in the same vein about Bormann.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Didn't Himmler have banking ties to the Federal Reserve? Then after the war,
the US Congress finally got a hold of Fed stock only to hand it over after
the Secret service limmo driver in the Zapruder film provided the fatal head-shot
via a Colt Commander .45 semi-auto pistol?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
From that experience I find it highly unlikely that all the top-brass were caught.

My father girlfriend grandmother was a nazi, her husband rather.
He was one of the top Nazi biologists in well the Third Reich. He was given that infamous set of plates with the swaztika on the bottom. The grand mother said that her grand father Discovered something big but would never utter the words and took it with her to the grave. A week before Berlin fell he came in the house and told his wife and kids they had to leave and they packed up and left berlin(i believe it was berlin) and then after that he was never seen from ever again. The allies never found him neither did the soviets. Their family believe the SS along with all of the Top scientists took their research to South america.

We have always speculated what it could be.

P.S. Sorry for Grammatical errors

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I have no idea if that was the real Himmler or not, but I find it awfully suspicious that the records were sealed for 100 years. What possible reason could there be for that?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Who gives a crap. He was a murdering lowlife.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Because if he did not die and continued his agenda is some form, that is pretty darned important

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
He's not important so it doesn't matter. Let his murdering ass rot.

What now? is the hoarseness in tony the tiger's voice caused by closet alcoholism and manic depression? Is there a cover up at kellog's head office? Is Tucan sam his secret lover? ouch!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I have no idea what you are talking about regarding cereal.

This is a conspiracy site, where posters are free to talk about whatever they want. Some posters, and researchers, believe Himmler survived. That is important, if for no other reason that we have history wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

I have no idea what you are talking about regarding cereal.

This is a conspiracy site, where posters are free to talk about whatever they want. Some posters, and researchers, believe Himmler survived. That is important, if for no other reason that we have history wrong.

Cereal is more important a topic than himmler. Let the guy rot in the ground. Its not like he did anything profound. He's a murderer. Do we do documentaries on prison gang assasins. No because no one would care.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Xenopathic Investigator

We do research on people who, good or evil, shape our history. Himmler was an evil murderer, but his actions have had a profound impact on our world. It is indeed important to know what happeded to him. We cannot chut our eyes to the past.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yeah, with the tunnels and overall mystery too it I wouldn't be surprised if they worked their way into the Allied powers after the war. Hell, they're evil enough to not give a damn about their own people they brought ruin too, would do anything to save their own skins in the process. What can you do about it though

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I certainly have doubts Mr. Adolf Hitler (Führer of Germany) is still alive the obvious reason being the age. It can be debated whether he was successful in escaping, I can only hope if he did escape he lived well. His legacy will be well remembered in both good and bad light by respective groups of people worldwide. If Mr. Adolf Hitler did pull it off it shouldn't come across as a surprise as he had the will, the vision and the personality to face biggest challenges irrespective of the outcome.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
hi there, i don't know if anyones still interested and i know this is an old thread but i found this which might interest you.

skip to reel nine and he talks about capturing himmler while working for field intelligence. interesting stuff?

www.iwm.org.uk...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It does not matter whether he's alive or dead. His legacy is doing very well in today's Europe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join