It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Official' New World Order Propaganda Films

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
...lively discussion. Any more of the transcripts?

This is as good as still having the videos around. . . also, there's a dup post at the end of the first page . . .

[edit on 7-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
...lively discussion. Any more of the transcripts?

This is as good as still having the videos around. . .

You already read everything?

Maybe you missed the last one, while you were typing this?

I almost missed there was a second page, while fixing the double post i made. Read the end of page 1 again.

The sad thing is, at that time, i was downloading many videos from YT and GoogleVideo to my computer, but not these four.

Anyway, what do you make of it?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

...interesting read to say the least... he really did trust you pretty easily, maybe they suspected him in the first place and had him cut off the account.

The 'conditioning' in movies has been going on for awhile. Obviously, what concerns me is the PX stuff. And from the sound of it, *they* believe it to be real & out there. . . pretty cool how you went at him undercover-ish, you got some info out of him & it seemed like he was willing to share all the more w/ you. . .

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This makes me interested AND angry at the same time. Secret societies are a plague, and anyone who is in these societies should realize what they have gotten into, because no doubt it's a big brainwashing thing to make those initiated feel as though they are special and smart and more privileged to secrets... but they don't even know who or for what agenda they are really serving. They just know more details than most...

This needs to end. I've met a few freemasons, a few of which I was in a band with... and they kicked me out of the band because there were all these secrets floating around and I got so pissed off. How can you be in a band with people and be their friends and have all these secrets? You can't. Especially if it's true that these people, who believe that they are better than everyone else, are deciding the future for the rest of mankind. It's not theirs to decide. I thank the few freemasons who come forward and share their knowledge, but I'm sure they could share more.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

...interesting read to say the least... he really did trust you pretty easily, maybe they suspected him in the first place and had him cut off the account.

Well, i blaimed him of pretending ONLY to make him defend himself, and trust me in turn. He did say, he did not go through all the degrees, but was put in the position for his knowledge (or was it abilities), so it could be he was not trained good enough.

On the other hand, there is also the possibility, he was trying to do the same thing i was doing. But somehow, it does not make sense. Why make the movies then in the first place?

If it was all real, and they checked me out, before cutting him off, then.. Scary, to say the least.

Obviously, what concerns me is the PX stuff. And from the sound of it, *they* believe it to be real & out there. . .

Not only that, he also mentioned some preparations to fight the anunaki, should they turn out to be violent..

That's what the fifth video was supposed to be about.

BTW: Even if i exposed myself, i don't understand why the videos would be pulled.. In this case, it would be much more usefull to feed me false info from that point on, and continue with his work, since it was "masked, misleading truth" in his own words anyway...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

...I hear you; I don't think you have anything to 'worry' about and try not to feel frightened about it, that will only heighten it for you, besides they're obviously 'warning' people about it by posting those videos, even only for that short time public.

From all the conspiracy lit. out there about the Annunaki, it seems like they're questioning to be this and that and the other, who knows; it was pretty revealing about the technology/weapons described. Seems like the neo-Nazis don't want to go down without a fight.

I'm rooting for the Annunaki -- they'll see who the real criminals are, should they truly exist.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
This makes me interested AND angry at the same time.

Keep in mind, only what was written by "2012TNWO" is interesting here. Everything i wrote there was either comon sense or completely made up.

Originally posted by indierockalien
This needs to end. I've met a few freemasons, a few of which I was in a band with...
I thank the few freemasons who come forward and share their knowledge, but I'm sure they could share more.

Would you care to share more about your experiences with them?

BTW: Who are these freemasons that came forward, and where can i read about it?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
By the way.. I forgot to add one thing.

One day i told my girlfriend what i did, over G-Mail Chat. We even used "code" language to talk about it, but on the next day, the account was gone.

Could be just another coincidence, but soon afterwards, i read Google is tied to the CIA..

[edit on 7-12-2007 by deezee]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

....even though I discounted the movie element in a prior post, I was going over your conversations w/ him and saw the link about the Golden Compass film.... I forget that the Freakmasons are basically anti-religion, Christians/Catholics cal them a cult and the link he provided shows a controversy going on about that w/ the said movie.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
WOW this is all very interesting and draws me even more to this.

Damn the vidoes are down!

This person who says he is in on all of this, i dont know whether or not to beleive him......its all very strange. I am not very knowledgable if at all about Freemasonry so i dont know what you guys talked about much.

But other than that, i might beleive this guy......what he says about the media and the manipulated folk of today rings pretty close to the truth. Its also interesting as to what he said about Nibiru in 2009; he doesnt seem really worried, unless it becomes hostile......really makes you think more huh?

Still, that was an awesome experiance i bet, and i surely understand why it is that your scared, i would be too! Thanks for sharing those conversations with us!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I forget that the Freakmasons are basically anti-religion, Christians/Catholics cal them a cult and the link he provided shows a controversy going on about that w/ the said movie.

Yes, and he did also mention "another victory of the Knights of the Sun" and gave me a link to it.

It had something to do with making children aware god does not exist, if i remember correctly. I didn't read everything again, i just copy/pasted it.

EDIT: Oh, that WAS what you meant.. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

I know, I wish those videos were still around so others could gauge how legitimate they are. I should add that they were pretty slick in their design and layout, they didn't really seem 'on the cheap' like nine out of ten videos that people post vs organizations w/ backing money.

I've been looking around to see about them anywhere else to no avail.

Also, total agreement, that exchange was interesting, shows the 'roles' among those types exist and remember there's a couple million of them worldwide. What 'degree' do they have to reach to have a role/job? That guy was all scared about 'destroying' and seemed to want no part of any "mission" like that.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I know, I wish those videos were still around so others could gauge how legitimate they are. I should add that they were pretty slick in their design and layout, they didn't really seem 'on the cheap' like nine out of ten videos that people post vs organizations w/ backing money.

To me, the videos didn't look all that proffesionally made. (or maybe it was just the compression, that gave me this feeling) Maybe you are thinking of the parts, from "AskAFreemason.com" he edited into his videos, if i understand this correctly...

On the other hand, the way he explained his job, it was meant to give out information, but to make it apear made up at the same time.

Like "hiding the fact there is an entrance to the inside earth, by saying there is" for example.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

....disagree, from what I remember of them, they were simple w/ graphics/design that didn't seem like a lot of 'nwo' or conspiracy videos, it was thematic & yeah, the mason stuff, I think, was from their site(s).

Either way, from what I recall, they didn't look that unprofessional.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That guy was all scared about 'destroying' and seemed to want no part of any "mission" like that.

That was in two parts.

At one point he asked me if i was a "hunter" and that he could never do that.

At another point, he said he prefers being creative as oposed to destructive.

At the same time, the entire NWO thing is supposed to be about population controll. And i remember that being mentioned in his videos (a flood that would wipe out most of mankind, and special underground bunkers for select few).

So how can anyone be so oposed to destruction, but still work for the NWO?

On the other hand, the fact is, that overpopulation is not good for us. So it's no wonder a few rich people with god complex, get ideas of wiping most of us out.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Either way, from what I recall, they didn't look that unprofessional.

What i meant was, his parts were garbled, like from compression, while the "ask a freemason" parts were not, and this was in the same video.

Maybe that's why i got this impression. The text was hard to read a few times, for this reason.

The way they were put together is something else entirely, and i agree with you on that.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by deezee
(a flood that would wipe out most of manking, and special underground bunkers for select few).

Wouldn't it be amusing if the select few drowned? They sure are confident SOBs, aren't they?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123143

(a flood that would wipe out most of manking, and special underground bunkers for select few).

Wouldn't it be amusing if the select few drowned? They sure are confident SOBs, aren't they?

LOL, it would be, i admit, and i tried to imagine those bunkers, not only underground, but also under a lot of water..

But it can only be amusing, if we are somewhere high enough, to laugh at them when it happens..

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

LOL, it would be, i admit, and i tried to imagine those bunkers, not only underground, but also under a lot of water..

I suppose they have their stupid little mini-subs to reach the surface or whatever. I was thinking an EMP would take care of that crap. I hope their arrogant plan backfires on them. Some people only learn the hard way.

I was thinking about the military. They seem awfully certain that the military types will turn on the people. Unless they've programmed them, basic human programming should put the kabash on any plans to use them against us. Not everyone in uniform is a robot.

[edit on 12/7/07 by 123143]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

....I'll never buy that 'overpopulation is a problem' routine. These people want to be gods in the tower of Babel. from a UN study I read years ago, it costs next to nothing to feed the world but the U.S. (last of the 'superpower') decides to spend money on war(s), not helping people or technological advancements.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join