It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The limitations of Biological UFO pilots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
shameless bump

I had this discussion with a friend over the weekend again, and he was pushing the idea of dimension / mutliverse theory

any other ideas ?

It's been awhile, hasn't it!
I was very surprised to see this pop up in my subscriptions. I have some faith in the dimension/multiverse idea, but I don't think you really need to invoke it to explain long distance travel within our own universe. Of course, maybe you can have both; one doesn't contradict the other. It is pure indulgent speculation, of course, but it might be that we are on the surface of the globe thinking we need to travel 12,000 miles to get to the other side. But if we COULD go through the middle, we would only travel 7,000 miles. If our universe has a similar kind of geometric set up we do not yet understand, this could be our answer.

I really don't think the traditional view needs to shut down the idea that travel is possible. We've seen this a lot, of course. Someone will point out the long distances and impossibilities of FTL travel and use that to "prove" it is impossible the same way people "proved" heavier than air objects could not fly.

I've just got this feeling that we're banging our head against the wall and failing to see the door right next to us.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Considering how well we are already overcoming the forces at work, in what is basically our technological infancy, I wouldn't find it a stretch at all, to think an alien species perhaps 300k.. even 1 million years advanced over us, have overcome any of the physical boundaries of travel.

For all we know, the inside of the ships could be settled in another dimension, just along for the ride.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Im not going to speculate on time warping and so on, i dont know enough about the theory to comment, but as for the restraints on a life form within a craft, how is it so hard to believe?

Last year NASA unveils life that thrives in and off of arsenic. Even on our own planet we continually trump our own limited beliefes every day. Im not sure why its so hard to think that should life exist elsewhere, its human traits are going to be nothing more than conincidental. Limiting our theory purly to 'we are the only ones' 'we are the only way' defies common logic.

Shrink a human down and strap it to a blow fly. See how long you last pulling those g's. Just because humans cant doesn't mean a thing in our universe.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
We're attached to the earth and spinning at about 1000 miles per hour with no ill effects. Within an anti-gravity spaceship the effect on a body would be then relative to the ship, wouldn't it?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It could easily be that if the "pilot" is biological it is a type of previously undiscovered organic material that can adapt to space.

Recently, there have been bacteria that were observed multiplying in absolutely zero, where there was otherwise 0 particle movement. Obviously that was thought to be utterly impossible before witnessing it.

Steven Hawking himself said that it is probable for life to exist within the emptiness of space - and perhaps even in objects like the sun.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It doesn't make sense for UFOs to be biological , they are either some type of intelligent machine or a type of plasma or projection. There is not anybody inside them, that's our own 20th century thinking at work.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

not time or dimensionally. There are huge problems with sending biological pilots on a voyage.

Well you just put objection to space traveling beings rationalized as impossible in the universe
as many have. From our stand point we can't travel the universe and neither can any other
beings.

That is expressly why the promoters of alien UFOs went to time or dimensionally as excuses.

Another UFO propaganda idea of anti gravity is shot down cause there is very little gravity
between object in space if you realize we expect to use Moon or Mars gravity pull to
travel because we can't haul enough fuel with us or make it unless we use free energy.
What is moving in space are Tesla waves and is what Tesla used to make a force greater
that gravity to levitate and to go forward at thousands of miles per hour.

We really must pursue the Tesla space travel method yet his Teslaship fuel can run out
even though the strength of the forces generated are great. Tesla made great forces
realized and thus no need for the anti gravity of years ago.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManInAsia
It doesn't make sense for UFOs to be biological , they are either some type of intelligent machine or a type of plasma or projection. There is not anybody inside them, that's our own 20th century thinking at work.

Not so for a few advocates of any Tesla method which might be stated, if I might be
so bold as to pursue this train to thought, in which gravity forces are generated
throughout the ship and crew as they travel as one only dependent on the force
created by the ship. As Maxwell EM waves can't handle moving matter that well
you see Tesla always used electrostatic, ES if you like, waves right from the start
and never stopped. The ES waves move matter and might be thought as a mechanical
system of flight. The Teslaship crew thus have no problem with high speed altitude
drops or accelerations.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
We're attached to the earth and spinning at about 1000 miles per hour with no ill effects. Within an anti-gravity spaceship the effect on a body would be then relative to the ship, wouldn't it?

And also for a ship that made its own forces throughout the matter of ship and crew.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join