It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes to the sky for UFO landmark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Eyes to the sky for UFO landmark

www.scarborougheveningnews.co.uk

By Ian Duncan
A UFO enthusiast is organising a special mass skywatch tomorrow to coincide with the 50th anniversary of a famous UFO hoax.
All eyes will be raised skyward in the hope of catching a glimpse of unusual objects in the night sky.

Russ Kellett, a Filey-based UFO enthusiast and organiser of the event, said: "This week marks the 50th anniversary of the Silpho saucer and people have been invited to join this event from all over the world."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
(Urgent) For anyone Interested this event could gain more evidence so here is his contact details. Deadline is 7PM 24th November 2007

Anyone who needs further information about the skywatch or has information about the whereabouts of the Silpho Saucer should contact either +44 560 2826901 or +44 07901 597743.

This is a UK Number I am not sure about the International format?

www.scarborougheveningnews.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm in the Philippines, but would love to attend...

So here's what i'll do.. I'll go out tonight and keep my eyes on the sky and let you know of anything coming your way...

I'm always out looking at the night sky So it will be a pleasure to be out there tonight.

Good luck

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
As I understand it they might just see something if they all think one single thought en masse. Something like "We want to see you." Can't hurt to think together right?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Hi, well it is the Guy in the News Article that really needs to be notified I just grabbed the article from a newspaper
)

I have not spoken to him yet, but in about 4 hours time I think he will be awake he is probably still sleeping atm

The event begins at 7PM GMT local time!

Michelle

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thanks Chelley.

I think it's about 5 am there in UK now..

1.15pm here.

Examiner, I'm always asking for them to show up. I've had quite an interesting life relating to this type of topic. One of my UFO photos made front page of a newspaper and Nick Pope from MOD took the same picture on national TV.

My small claim to fame
So none of this is new to me and i've seen some really interesting things over the years.

Will definitely be out later on tonight to send some thoughts out before you lot get a chance..

new topics

top topics

join