It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman Questions?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well, most of the stuff we were geared to ask we just didnt get to it all. But it was a great interview, and I am setting up another time for a future interview with him this week. Thanks for the great questions. I learned alot from the interview, but I am just the producer of the program. I am more comfortable on the Mixer end of things and not the other side of the microphone. I would have frozen up and the words bla-ug-ooha would have come out.

But thanks again everyone.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Was the recording made? Link?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hi, could you ask mr. friedman these questions?

1. Do you think that our government could have there hands into the ufo phenomena? Do you think other countries have as well?

2. I know it's not ufo related but could you ask him his thoughts on time travel and invisibility?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ask him this:

As a scientist (former nuclear physicist), can he corroborate, or at least validate, to the extent he is certain, that the Zeta Reticuli star map as drawn by Betty Hill following her abduction was not knowledge gained after the fact as opposed to an image as she reported seeing inside the wall of the alien spacecraft and as shown to her by her alien abductors?

OK - it's a mouthful, I know. Here it is in 'simpler' language:

Mr. Friedman, as a scientist, how can you be so sure that Betty Hill's star map is something she actually saw inside the alien craft rather than something she learned about later and just claimed it was shown to her by her alien abductors?

Why give Betty Hill so much leeway while discounting so many others? Other than Betty Hill's post-incident account - what else is there? Couldn't her report be just as fake as the many others that Friedman's lambastes? What makes Betty Hill so trustworthy in your eyes? Why is she so special - so believable?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by Jimmy_of_wprt
I am not sure of your personal thoughts, but I will put those in the list of questions actually.

I'm actually not negative on Friedman and respect the work he's done. I guess you could say I'm just a little irked and think he's stuck in a rut. I wish he would address himself to the newer stuff.

Ahh ok. I understand. Actually he was a wealth of information about some of the new stuff that has come about. We didnt get a chance to cover some of that stuff, but we will be having him in as a guest again soon, so maybe we can address some of that stuff. If there is anything you think I should add to the list for the host, I will be happy to put it in for the next interview.

I think that is a good point. I dont think he is stuck in a rut per say, because his expertise is these areas, (Betty Hill, Roswell, etc) I think that the way he has gathered all of his information and his inside understanding of the way the Govt covers things up, is very useful to the new things that are happening all the time. Of course the Govt has become more sneeky at what they record and where any other recorded docs actually go and who has access to them but hey, no matter what way you look at it, the information he has on these topics are very interesting none the less.

Thanks much, I think you did bring up an excellent point at looking at some of the new stuff with him and getting his insight to it all.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CKYTEP
Was the recording made? Link?

Yes I just put the recording of Sat nights live interview up in our Archive section. I dont want to break any TOS here so I wont post the link unless I get an "A OK" from a mod fist.

But you are free to peek at my profile, and follow from there.

Originally posted by Outrageo
Ask him this:

As a scientist (former nuclear physicist), can he corroborate, or at least validate, to the extent he is certain, that the Zeta Reticuli star map as drawn by Betty Hill following her abduction was not knowledge gained after the fact as opposed to an image as she reported seeing inside the wall of the alien spacecraft and as shown to her by her alien abductors?

OK - it's a mouthful, I know. Here it is in 'simpler' language:

Mr. Friedman, as a scientist, how can you be so sure that Betty Hill's star map is something she actually saw inside the alien craft rather than something she learned about later and just claimed it was shown to her by her alien abductors?

That is interesting point. He just finished a book about this actually, So I have added your question to the list for the next interview.

I my self have just started reading about the Hill's and you put it better then I could but it was something I thought of as well. Could she have gained that information before hand. I tried looking up information (just breifly) about when the Zeta Reticuli was officially labeled to see if there could have been a possibility that it was information obtained before hand by Mrs Hill.

Thanks for that one btw.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Jimmy_of_wprt]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Friedman likes BEAM starships. Cigar shaped.
Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drive system.
They are huge and can "FOLD" space.
Time=ZERO
I think the Grays use them.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by malakiem

1. Other nations know the truth about Aliens/ UFOs.
Canada / United Kingdom / France / Russia

Iran is clueless and in for a shock!

We made contact with aliens BEFORE Roswell 1947.
US Navy successfully warped space 1943.
- The Philadelphia Experiment -
We officially became a -Post Warp- civilization.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy_of_wprt

The recent book by Friedman and Betty Hill's niece is called "Captured" - an interesting read but few, if any, earth-shattering revelations.

You may also wish to revue this Zeta 1/2 Reticuli thread for more insight. Actually - typing in Friedman into the search box at the top of the page would yield a years worth of material for your subsequent meetings...

Good luck...

<< 1   >>

join