It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman Questions?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hi all,

When I first tried to post this, It said that there was already a topic titled Stanton Friedman, but I was unable to find it. (Sorry for all my newness.)

Tonight I am going to be on the back end of an interview with Stanton Friedman. For my "Job" (not really a job) I am supposed to come up with questions about subject for the interviewee.. But I have to say, I am a bit stumped. I have looked over the information about the MJ12 and the Roswell crash. And man, interesting stuff I had no idea.

But because all of you know way more then I do about things of this nature, does anyone have some questions that they think I should put in the list for Friedman tonight?

Any help would be great. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
ask him to join ATS. that would be good.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ask him if has any information on UFOs that is less than 50 years old and why he's stuck on Betty Hill and Roswell to the exclusion of more recent sightings and issues. Also ask him when was the last date on which he was employed by a company or university as a nuclear physicist.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness
ask him to join ATS. that would be good.

Actually, I will ask him to join.

Ask him if has any information on UFOs that is less than 50 years old and why he's stuck on Betty Hill and Roswell to the exclusion of more recent sightings and issues. Also ask him when was the last date on which he was employed by a company or university as a nuclear physicist.

I am not sure of your personal thoughts, but I will put those in the list of questions actually.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ask him when he's planning to do another lecture tour to Australia and if so, how much new material he will have?

I also like the idea of him joining ATS.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Ask him when he's planning to do another lecture tour to Australia and if so, how much new material he will have?

I also like the idea of him joining ATS.

Well we are about 3 min till the interview and i will ask him that for sure.
Thanks for the great question!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Wish we had more to time think of questions but let us know how it goes, good luck!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Its going on right now, and it had a couple of tech issues at first, but its going great right now! Thanks so much!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman was a member here at ATS for a short time.

Stanton Friedman profile

but it has been a while since he was here. It was before my time on the boards but if you use the search function and type in his name, you get these results

Searc h with Stanton Friedman as the title.

His old threads are in there. He hasn't been at ATS since 2004. I don't know why he left. Maybe you could ask one of the members who was here at that time.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by GAOTU789]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
He is on air with the host of the show I produce, I just sent a note to the host of the show to ask stan at the end of the program if he would come back and get involved with ATS

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have heard him lots on the radio here. He lives not far from where I live. Fredericton even declared August 27th,2007, Stanton Friedman Day

[edit on 23-11-2007 by GAOTU789]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Thats awesome we just got done talking about that acutally.. I dont want to break tos here but if I got the go ahead I would give you the site where to listen in to the radio interveiw.. But if you want to know, message me here on the site or check my profile.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Listening now man. Cool stuff.

Most of what he said about New brunswick is true, except for the clean air part. Atleast the part where I am. Actually he just mentioned my city.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
1. Does he believe von Braun's assertion to Dr Carol Rosin in 1974 that after a planned war on terror; there would be a war with Iraq

followed by a war in space with ET?

2. When does he think the UFO/ET stuff will become public in behalf of oercing the world's citizens into a global government?

3. Does he believe personally in zero-point energy technologies supposedly from the ET critters?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
WOW, THATS GREAT!

I will put those at the top of the list!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
His old threads are in there. He hasn't been at ATS since 2004. I don't know why he left. Maybe you could ask one of the members who was here at that time.

He joined ATS when he was asked to participate as a guest speaker. So he was only active for a few days during that event.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

He was probably turned off by the reptilian freaks and new age prophets bombarding this forum with their lunacy. Too bad there's no way to exclude schitzoprhenic and mentally ill people from posting on the internet, because this would be a good place to discuss ET and UFOs.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by manix]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by manix

He was probably turned off by the reptilian freaks and new age prophets bombarding this forum with their lunacy. Too bad there's no way to exclude schitzoprhenic and mentally ill people from posting on the internet, because this would be a good place to discuss ET and UFOs.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by manix]

In a way i agree with you, but that's gotta be the most ignourant and most close minded thing anyone has ever said on this site. Believe me most people who believe in crystal healing and lizards aren't even schizophrenic. Some are, but not all of them.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ask him if he has figured out the star map that Betty Hill had drawn and the correlation to the Great pyramid.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy_of_wprt
I am not sure of your personal thoughts, but I will put those in the list of questions actually.

I'm actually not negative on Friedman and respect the work he's done. I guess you could say I'm just a little irked and think he's stuck in a rut. I wish he would address himself to the newer stuff.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join