It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Occult Translation of the Roswell Event: Count Down to 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
As far as im concerned, '___', '___' etc alter our state of consciousness and depending on circumstances will push you into other realms (other dimensions).
I do not believe in every case that it was all a fantasy as to the experiences of these people, take this for example, was this fantasy?

FRANCIS CRICK, the Nobel Prize-winning father of modern genetics, was under the influence of '___' when he first deduced the double-helix structure of DNA nearly 50 years ago.

www.mayanmajix.com...
www.google.co.uk...

Graham Hancock has gone on record on a coast to coast interview saying he went to the amazon to seek out shamans to take this '___' brew. He stated that he took it 11 times; he claimed that he encountered intelligent entities in another reality whom communicated with him via telepathy. He stated that on his 11th try, he was able to understand what these entities were saying. If you want me to create a transcript i really dont mind, i downloaded the recording ages ago, its about 2 hours long though lol.

Apparently this hallucinogen is made of a leaf which contains the '___' and a vien which apparently stops the enzymes in your stomach breaking down the '___'. Scientists cant work out how the shaman figured out what each of the plants done, there are something like thousands of different plants in the amazon rain forest so what are the chances of mixing those specific plants together? Do you think they may have been passed on this knowledge? What are the odds of mixing every plant in a jungle in x amount of combinations in order to create medicines etc? I think I’ll make a transcript of Graham Hancocks interview, its fascinating!

I personally have never done '___' or '___' but I would actually love to try it, ive done magick mushrooms a few times but only saw my face morph into a lizard then a cat but only slight changes to my normal face. Maybe I was a reptilian feline once lol

If you go on www.erowid.org/ and read peoples experiences with '___' (I haven’t read the '___' ones yet) but so many of them are very similar it cant just be all down to the individuals conditioned mind to come up with fantasy material.

edit: according to graham hancock there are something like 80,000 different species of plant and treee in the amazon. stated that people that have taken this brew whom had addictions to hard drugs (coke etc) that when they took this brew, they were able to face their demons so to speak and realise why they are addicted and were able to give up their addiction thereafter with no withdrawal symptoms! he also stated that before taking this drug (graham hancock) he didnt believe in the greys, after taking the drug, he met them and now believes. the interview was done on the 1st November 2005). The plant is considered a teacher, for healing properties and knowledge according to the shaman.

PS. blueyedevil666, you claim to be from a family of high ranking masons, brothers of truth and love of the bredwin (brothers) right? so why name yourself blue eyed devil man (man being 666)? do you know who Abaddon is? isnt that a password of the higher ranks? Both Abaddon and Apollyon meaning destroyer and wasting?

Name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon, the 'angel' of the Abyss chief demon? ring any bells?

[edit on 26-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapturas
As far as im concerned, '___', '___' etc alter our state of consciousness and depending on circumstances will push you into other realms (other dimensions).
I do not believe in every case that it was all a fantasy as to the experiences of these people, take this for example, was this fantasy?

If you go on www.erowid.org/ and read peoples experiences with '___' (I haven’t read the '___' ones yet) but so many of them are very similar it cant just be all down to the individuals conditioned mind to come up with fantasy material.

Well if the research is accurate you dont have to take '___'. Your body can produce its own with the Pineal Gland.

I'm suggesting what they see is an illusion. When I was talking about a Hyperreality, I'm saying the Phenomena can create fantasy. I use the term Phantasms or Phantasmagoria to refer to it. The Phenomena can take on any form imaginable from Popular depictions of Jesus to Greys. This is a phenomena that can manipulate memories, perceptions, and senses.

So what they see is real, but an illusion if that makes sense.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

read in my sig "Life is but a shadow of the true reality", i would say its the other way round to what you suggest =] i cannot see how so many people whom have never met, all uniquely different having the same experiences meeting the same fictional characters. I know you can achieve altered states of consciousness naturally and to a higher degree than using drugs. So, are you saying that all the people on this board that astral travel and project (that dont take any drugs) are all living in a dream world? even my mother whom has never taken a drug in her life (aside from legal stuff, fags, booze) will contend that its not a fantasy! I guess you will just see it as fantasy, ive nevr experienced it firsthand but i am sure that there are other dimensions (string theory got me into that idea) and experiences of my family i know, there is an after life, thats the only way i can justify things that have happened.

Have you ever looked into the Tibetan monks that can sleep on the top of a mountain covered in snow in just their orange robs and not get even a cold after? How do you explain that? Fantasy?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Rapturas when is that thread on Soloman coming?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

hey, sorry for the delay but this thread alone has consumed most of my time doing research so i havent had a chance to do anything with the Solomon or FEMA thread. i can send you the source but i warn you, its far more lengthly than this thread.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

Other interesting mathematical aspects of the crop circle show:

Total number of ASCII characters= 151
Total number of ASCII lines = 33

151x33 = 4,983
4,983 = exact distance in miles from the Crabwood circle to Roswell, New Mexico

151+33 = 184
184 = number of days in the year before you get to July 4th

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Wow, thats pretty interesting well spotted! that crop circle before anyone comes in saying it was a hoax, it was massive (check the trackers tracks and imagine how big it is if you stood init), done over night and accoutns of locals claimed to hear humming noises and saw lights whirling around and shooting off into the sky. they believed it was helicopters until they saw the crop circle the next day. Every case I have seen where humans have tried to recreate their own crop circles (very basic ones) looked absolute cacca and irregular. Anyone that claims that it is easy, please demonstrate by making your own =]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I can't take credit for spotting that... It was all Flynn. Looking forward to see if you can get him to answer some questions here at ATS.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Unfortunately people not wanting to read is mostly down to TV imho, makes people lazy and have lack of imagination (ie. Reading a story creates a unique image in your mind where as TV the image is already there for you). I cant say I was any different until I jacked in TV and that was only last year, before then I didn’t like reading at all but i actually like it now, well, as long as its something interesting =]

I think that's a whole other thread in the making mate.
Great work and well presented.
I am an openminded person and will consider all possibilities, however
at the same time I do also wonder what we will be discussing on here on 01/01/2013 if the many 2012 prophecies do not come to pass.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by pmexplorer]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
My take on it so far is, that the supernatural is divided into two main categories --

supernatural events as a result of technology.
supernatural events as a result of phenomenon that are unexplainable/undefinable and potentially, other dimensional.

technically-speaking, a supernatural event as a result of technology would be better described as a hyper-natural event. it is still a natural event, but the parameters of it are defined, accentuated and implemented via scientific and technological knowledge. science mimicking "God', as it were. this, i believe, is the domain of the "fallen angels"

supernatural events as a result of other dimensional activity, far beyond the capacity of the human brain to comprehend or elucidate on and beyond the dominion of the fallen lifeforms (such as the fallen angels or fallen man).

[edit on 26-11-2007 by undo]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Yes, that should be interesting indeed. One problem with people who think as deeply as Flynn does, is the toll it takes on their physiology. While straining to connect dots that are literally in the fiber of everything we know, as defined by mathematics, you can tax your brain beyond its normal capacity. If not given a rest on occassion (learning your limits), you may overdo it and end up slightly deranged.

I suspect that Flynn has learned his limits and takes a break from it occassionally. moderation, you know. He can be hard to reach when in
rest mode.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by undo]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

heres a little about David Flynn for those that are interested.

In 1991 after completing his education at Carroll College in Montana, David Flynn created the "watcher Website" combining his background in Theology and Clinical Psychology in the research of biblical ufology. David's website is a repository for research dealing with UFOs, the Monuments of Cydonia on Mars, Angels, Aliens & End Time Prophecy.

David has written popular articles on Mars and of the Biblical significance of the Cydonian Monuments. His decidedly alternative views on Cydonia were presented on the television programs "Strange Universe", and the PAX TV's -"Encounters with the Unexplained: What is Really on Mars," which explored the meaning behind the Pyramids and Sphinx-face found in NASA images of the surface of Cydonia Mars. David's Flynn's new book discusses knowledge that was previously known only by the highest ranking members of Mystery Schools.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Heres his site.
www.mt.net...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by FlySolo

One problem with people who think as deeply as Flynn does, is the toll it takes on their physiology. While straining to connect dots that are literally in the fiber of everything we know, as defined by mathematics, you can tax your brain beyond its normal capacity. If not given a rest on occassion (learning your limits), you may overdo it and end up slightly deranged.

[edit on by undo]

I agree with you 100% Take Richard Hoagland for instance. Even though Flynn and Hoagland participate collectively with their research and share the same views, Hoagland tends to be waaaay more out there. Too much for me to listen to his interviews without becoming extreemly agitated because of his need to dominate his conversations with outlandish ideas and assumptions. Flynn on the other hand is much more cautious and tries to explain things in a cool level-head manor.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Rapturas - great post!
don't worry that it was long, it was so good I read every post on this thread, thank you for the information and great read, best thing on ATS for a while. Im waiting for the next posts on the other topics you mentioned.
ps. I especially appreciate your response (& attitude) to the sceptics and debunkers, which was to address them all and spend even more time on this and their questions. Bless you.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You will be pleased to know that the authory of the site www.echoesofenoch.com... has just replied to me, here is what was said

Stuart,
My work on the Roswell crash and Zechariah 5 found in the "Devil Came down to Roswell" section on my site (Echoes of Enoch) is based on personal revelation and research. I added research from a colleague, Dave Flynn who has the information and research on the 33.3 longitude. I do not recall any coordances mentioned on my site other than longitude. Latitude plays a role but I do not mention it on my site. If anything was mentioned it came from Dave's information as this is his area of expertise. He is pretty articulate and not prone to such obvious mistakes so there must be an explanation for being in the middle of the ocean? I do not know why but his site on the occult connection seems to be down and my link to it is not active. You can find it posted on several sites including his own and Tom Horn's site, Raiders News Update. I also included a site that made some kind of connection with death row prisons along or near the 33.3 degree. This site states that there is almost a mirror or opposites of locations from east to west. This site is connected to my site and is active.

Also, You will not find any Babel anywhere by that name. The tower of Babel's location is not fully known but one popular site accepted by Archeologists is in the southern area of Baghdad in Iraq on the 33. longitude area.
You are right that this could have serious importance. I have discovered a pattern that makes a location near the California/Arizona border on a mountain top as important as area 51. I am still working on gathering information on that one. I believe strongly in this to the point that I am going to make a trip financed by myself soon, to prove it for myself. Interested in tagging along? As much as a working guy can, I try to do as much personal first hand research as I can. That is how I came to live in Roswell for the last four years and have been all over the country to see first hand and talk first hand with people. For me, it is more of a mission and passion than it is any intellectual hobby. I have already discovered enough to realize that this is the most dangerous threat to our world since the great flood. As a minister and servant of the Lord I just want to do what I can to expose the lies and proclaim the truth. If I can be of any further help please let me know. I don't have much to do with chat room formats so I have to decline on any invite. I have stubby fingers and type too slow to keep up. It is very frustrating as I am a much better talker than I am a typer.
Sincerely, In His Service, Jim Wilhelmsen

The truth may live a wretched life,
but it will always survive a lie!

I have contacted coast to coast in order to get in contact with David Flynn as i was unable to find a contact point for him else where (from what i could see) but as this person claims David is a colleague i will try and get the information through this person.

here is was my original email:

To whom this may concern,
I am writing to you in regards to the article on your website www.echoesofenoch.com... regarding Roswell, 2012 and the Occult.
I found part of this information on another site and so decided to create a topic on a forum discussing the information here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From what we have seen, there seems to be anomalies with coordinates pertaining to Mount Hermon, it is stated on your site that
the coordinates are 33.33e 33.33n which in actual fact puts Mount Hermon 100 odd miles out to sea (the med sea). Now this could be the location of Atlantis, only really speculation. I also noticed that the coordinates for the the tower of babel were not completely accurate, it is stated that the coordinates are 33.3e which according to google earth is incorrect. Iraq, does show up in the 33.3 degree region but babel does not.

I would like to request that you join the discussion on the above forum to put to rest any questions raised which for me i cannot answer although i have tried researching the history of coordinates for the past few days now to no avail. If you are unwilling to join ATS, would you please be so kind as to provide me with the answers by email as so i can post them up on ATS?

Because (if all this is true) will affect everyone on this planet, i see it as a duty to our fellow brothers and sisters to provide all of the facts, evidence
etc as so we can all prepare ourselves accordingly. I would hope that the author of that article will be able to shed light on the subject and put
some skeptics minds at rest. I personally believe the bases of the claim but i cannot work out for certain why the coordinates are incorrect (as mentioned
above), how the Greys knew our bases of measurement i can speculate but this will not answer the skeptics questions and i would like the
answers to the questions to give merit to the theory being brought to the table.

If you have any questions or requests, please contact me and i will be more than happy to assist.

With the kindest of regards,
Stuart Clarke

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

read in my sig "Life is but a shadow of the true reality", i would say its the other way round to what you suggest =] i cannot see how so many people whom have never met, all uniquely different having the same experiences meeting the same fictional characters. I know you can achieve altered states of consciousness naturally and to a higher degree than using drugs. So, are you saying that all the people on this board that astral travel and project (that dont take any drugs) are all living in a dream world? even my mother whom has never taken a drug in her life (aside from legal stuff, fags, booze) will contend that its not a fantasy! I guess you will just see it as fantasy, ive nevr experienced it firsthand but i am sure that there are other dimensions (string theory got me into that idea) and experiences of my family i know, there is an after life, thats the only way i can justify things that have happened.

Have you ever looked into the Tibetan monks that can sleep on the top of a mountain covered in snow in just their orange robs and not get even a cold after? How do you explain that? Fantasy?

Wow, Let me try this again. Sometimes my points are misuderstood. I agree our reality is but a shadow. When I say fantasy I dont mean it's created by the mind of the Individual involved. I'm saying the phenomena or entities if you will, masquerade as everything from Jesus to Greys. So it not a fantasy in the sense you are seeing it. The phenomena can create a type of fantasy, a hyperreality, that It can use to manipulate people.

Ive experienced some bizarre things myself first hand. The Phenomena itself is very real. Real enough to kill, mutilate animals and drop them within NORADs perimeter without detection. Real enough to fry electronics. Real enough to give off radar and infrared signatures.

So you misuderstood my point. I'm talking about manipulation. The Phenomena is otherworldly I agree, from some parallel reality is my best guess.

I agree with the Monk data as well. You would amazed at what we are capable of given the focus and will power. Anomalous operation, cognition, and other phenomena. Heck it's a scientific fact we can stop a subatomic particle from decay just through observation. Its called the Zeno Effect.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I apologise for misunderstanding =/ and I appreciate you clarifying what you meant =] Ive never experienced a hyperreality so its hard to say what the experience is like, can only imagine but with my limited perception.

Re: monks, western scientists have (from what I recall) tried to study Buddhist monks and their capabilities and I believe they were shocked as to what these people could do, through meditation they are able to literally rewire their brains, clam their thoughts, etc. I had heard on a meditation discourse that some Buddhists were able (through time) to actually feel the single atoms in their person ‘flicker’ in and out of ‘reality’. Im not sure if it was the actual atom itself of the subatomic particles but from what I understand, scientists knew this only through the use of expensive technology costing millions in research.

If anyones interested I will try and locate topics on it, I heard it whilst in Belgium last year whilst doing a Vipasanna meditation course. Quite frankly, it blew my mind hearing these things. If what was said was actually true (and to be fair I haven’t checked up on it but it would go against their code of conduct to lie), it further adds to the possibility of other dimensions. I believe in string theory they believe that we feel gravity to be the lesser of the known forces (weak & strong nuclear forces; gravity and electromagnetism) because it may exist in another dimension as a stronger force. That is based off of what was known a few years ago re: gravity so things may have changed in all fairness. It maybe an idea for those that arent familiar to check out string theory. PBS nova have done a few documentaries about it which can be found for free across the net.

ps. im such a dumbass, i just noticed in my original opening post that David Flynn was the original poster of this whole subject haha doh! im hoping he will sign up and join in in the discussion, would be fantastic if he does, fingers crossed =]

[edit on 27-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Rapturas,

Well put together buddy, a lot of work when into it and a lot of work will come out of it.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Thanks for your input menguard (and it is always appreciated)! im hoping that David Flynn will sign up and join in to address the anomalies as I cannot find absolute answers for these. If i did not feel this had any basis of truth to it i would not have posted this up on here. Anyway and either way, only time will tell what the future holds for us all

Lets hope the end result is finally peace and peaceful.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Hello Rapturas and thanks for this report and consider the fact of this Atlantis discovery was occurring the same time Flynn was writing, so maybe he did not consider Atlantis at those coordinates, who would have figured in this location, like me, the thought was somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean, more research is definitely needed, keep up the good work.

www.discoveryofatlantis.com

What if one of humankind’s greatest mysteries could be solved by a single geographical and archaeological discovery – that of the actual location of the legendary Atlantis?

The legend of Atlantis made its way to the West through the works of Plato about 2,400 years ago, but this story is actually much older. Roughly 2,600 years ago, the Greek statesman, Solon (known as the “father of democracy”), traveled to Egypt and met with the high priests of the land. This trip was widely documented by Greek historians as Solon was a legendary figure even in his own time; consequently we know for certain that the trip did take place and even where the meeting was held.

The Egyptian priests were known in those days as the best keepers of ancient history and they presented Solon with their most ancient historic records, or what may be considered as their version of the biblical “Genesis.” Here, Solon first learned about the lost island where civilization had begun. He was so taken by the story that he spent the rest of his life compiling and translating the records to the Greek tongue, changing all the Egyptian names to Greek, and naming this island “Atlantis”. At the time however, it was also known by various other names throughout the ancient world, and it is important to note that many people even today wrongly assume that Atlantis must have been in the Atlantic Ocean; in fact no one knows the original name before Solon’s translations – the “prehistoric” world would not have even known what an ocean is (names like the Atlantic Ocean and the Pillars of Hercules are actually relatively modern Greek names and the original names used have been long lost).

About two hundred years later, Plato got hold of this treasured text and relayed the legend in the form of dialogues in his “Timaeus” and “Critias.” The Egyptians had told Solon that this was the island was where the art of civilization truly began, and that the Greek and the Egyptian cultures were merely off-shoots of that original civilization. They also said that the island was submerged around 9,600 BC and had been in existence for many thousands of years before the great flood (click to see animation file).

While the modern world continues to wonder about whether Atlantis was real or not, one thing is for certain. To the Egyptian priests, Solon, and Plato, and in fact all of our distant ancestors, the story was based on real events that took place on a real island. What strikes one most when reading Plato’s Critias is the astounding number of physical clues, dimensions and detailed descriptions provided about the island, the great plain at its southern foothills, and the sacred Acropolis Hill located at the heart of the island’s capital, Atlantis City.

Today’s generation is the first in history that has the technological capability to search the ocean depths, and the world’s first detailed underwater map of the eastern Mediterranean seafloor was produced especially for the Cyprus-Atlantis Project.

After ten years of research and the creation of proprietary maps and 3D models, Robert Sarmast has discovered astounding evidence of the sunken isle of Atlantis (or some might call it Eden), a lost land mass that many believe to be the prehistoric cultural source of Western civilization

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join