It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Occult Translation of the Roswell Event: Count Down to 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapturas
reply to post by ChilledVoodoo

I must say, this has got more positive attention than I could have ever have hoped and am truly enjoying looking into its validity. I have not been too fruitful in my research into the erroneous coordinates for Mt Hermon, as someone has already pointed out, this may be due to continental drift or, the coordinates taken for Mt Hermon maybe from an older map and the Roswell from a newer, who knows? I am for one excited in finding out and I do challenge all those that show interest in this to do research in finding out the truth behind the information conveyed. If you feel that what was said is total bunk, please provide your argument rather than just saying its bunk, that wont help at all.

I thought I asked some good questions. Why would G-d use a Geographic Coordinate Sysytem invented by a Frenchman, Jean Picard in 1667 and use Greenwich as the Prime Meridian? Considering the Frenchman used Paris and it wasn't till the 1800s that Greenwich became universally accepted. So I didn't say it was just bunk and dismiss it, but that does completely throw out the 33 degree and 2012 idea. Without the Coordinate system a good chunk of the idea falls apart.

I'll break it down. I dont disagree with the idea that something happened in Roswell. Something weird did happen, but it is not the end all, be all of weird phenomena.

The MJ-12 documents are highley disputed. A number of historical anachronisms have been found in them. That means a number of the documents have already been proven fraudulent. My opinion is they are either a hoax or disinformation.

There was a real organization formed in the 1940s after the incident in Los Angeles in 1942. It was called the Interplanetary Phenomena Unit which was later absorbed into the Air Force. My feeling is if the MJ-12 documents are disinformation then they are misdirection from the IPU or what happened over LA in 1942. To me what happened over LA is greater than what may or may not happened in Roswell.

Now for Manly P. Hall. I own a number of his books, among them The Secret Teachings of All Ages and The Secret Destiny of America. A couple of things about Hall. He was a genius, but he did not have access to materials found later when he wrote The Secret Teaching of All Ages in 1928. The Dead Sea Scrolls, Canaanite Texts, and numerous Gnostic writings. This mean there are errors. He was also not initiated into Masonry but recieved an honorary 33 degree in 1973. He was deeply influenced by Theosophy, which is filled with errors and fantasy. The man was a genius, but simply did not have information available to him to make accurate analysis. The Phoenix being one them and a connection to the Great Seal.

The Phoenicians, their name comes from the Greek word for Crimson/Tyrian Purple and the dye which was produced by Tyre from a Meditteranean Sea Snail. The Phoenix itself is Egyptian in origin, the Bennu, and the Greeks applied the Crimson name to it because of the supposed Crimson color of the plumage. Sidon was not the capital of Phoenicia. Sidonians were people who lived in Sidon. The Phoenicians had city states just like the ancient Greeks. Sidon and Tyre were the two most powerful, but there were different ones and they all had seperate kings. The Bible goes into some detail about Tyre and Sidon. Byblos was another important city state and where we get the word Biblios, greek for book. So there goes the Phoenican idea.

The Sons of G-d, Bnai Elohim, from Genesis 6 and elsewhere. These arn't simply Malakim or Angels. These are the Seventy Sons by which the nations of Man were numbered from Deuteronomy 32:8. Probably the same Seventy Sons of El mentioned in Canaanite text. The same Sons who were in the Adatel(Assembly of G-d) in the book of Job before the Throne.

The Nephilim are the demigod children of the Bnai Elohim. Gilgamesh, Orion, Perseus, Theseus, Achilles, Alexander the Great according to legend, Minos, Memnon, Aeneas, Helen, Hercules, Cuchulainn would be examples. These are heroic figures not creatures from space. Even Genesis 6 calls them legendary and heroic. They are Epic Heroes and Superhumans. You want to see a modern version simply pick up a Comic Book like Superman or the X-men, the Metahumans of DC Comics and Mutants of Marvel.

I'm not really sure what the original author was trying to do. You cant simply connect information like that, especially faulty information.

I don't represent any society or cabal that has been disturbed by this. I am like other people on ATS. Trying to find the truth with an objective and critical mind. I've made a number of conclusions from information Ive gathered and experiences Ive had over the years.

1. The Phenomena can't be neatly packaged into a sensible plot for a Science Fantasy Space Opera. There's no evil empire or Jedi.

2. The Military knows more than you realize and the Phenomena has more of a connection to the Paranormal and Psychic Phenomena than any nuts and bolts crafts or bodies sitiing in some secret warehouse.

3. Jacques Vallee, Charles Fort, J. Allen Hynek, John Keel, Dean Radin, George P. Hansen, and Carl Jung have come closer to what may be the truth than anyone else in the Public has.

Basically without the Geographic Coordinate Sysytem, Manly P. Hall, and the Phoenicians the theory falls completely apart.

Personally I would go look for information on Hugh Everett who pioneered the Many World's Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics in 1957. The Academics laughed at his dissertation. Modern science at the time was not ready for parallel realities, but he was invited by the Pentagon to work with them and he did so till 1973. In the present his ideas have become mostly accepted and impacted Quantum computing and communications. When you tie that in with Sir Roger Penrose's Quantum Mind and Vallee's interdimensional hypothesis, you get some interesting results. Far more interesting than Mediterranean dyes, bird feathers, and a French Coordinate system.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUniverse

Basically our pleaidian ancestors send down their DNA into our bodies

I am a cytogeneticist that deals with DNA extraction and chromosomal analysis everyday. I would be very interested to know where you discovered this statement. I have read a lot of material on alternate DNA theories and I must say I have never come across that theory before.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
After reading this posting on the Nephelim, I thought to myself that those who wish to locate the Nephelim and or their helpers may need ready to use techknowledgy that every person could use. So I set out to try some every day stuff. I hit paydirt on my first try. Here's something interesting. Taking 33.3 as a location on planet Earth I punched it into Google Earth, and Wha.. lah ! there it was, a location on planet Earth known only as.. you guessed it, " 33.3 ". The question now is, is it a landing site, or is there a base underground there. I can't wait to punch in 33.3 into "Google Sky" and see where in the universe it takes me.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I am in the process of reading the whole thread but before I go on I have to ask about the rest of the areas that land on 33. I live in the US so I pulled the
major cities (and I live on a 33 so I am most intrigued):
Atlanta, Ga. (including metro) 33/84
Birmingham, Al.: 33/86
Longbeach, Ca.: 33/118
Phoenix/Az: 33/112
We all know about Phoenix, Az. but what about the other 3 areas? I also noticed all long. are even #s

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I just punched 33.3 into Google Sky. What a trip. When it finally stopped, there was only a black void, but I went past a number of stars to get there. But it shows that there is also a location in the universe known only as..... "33.3"

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am extremely excited now because I just punched into Google sky the number 33.3.2012 and instesd of going into the void I eneded in a place filled with stars and posssibly planets.

On Earth the number 33.3.2012 takes you to a nearby location at Hassi R'mel. It looks like there is an airfield and some instillations there. Exciting stuff.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The United States has never used the prime meridian through Paris.Why then use it in calculations involving crash sights in the US and sites in the ancient world. Play around with numbers and you can prove the Earth is a square.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I have to stop this for awhile because I just punched in the number 666 and it took me to Europe, Falkoping Sweeden. I think I'll give it a little rest now.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I found this to be extremely interesting. I never go into subjects of this nature on my own site, as it is political in nature and I'm far busier attempting to fight the Bush administration. I have studied the end of the Mayan calendar, which is actually even more accurate than our own, and in 2012, there will be a "new beginning" or "another age", however you interpret the writing(s).

I have always been fascinated that other ancient societies, each unknown to the other, have also predicted 2012 as a year when the end of life as we know it begins. I've thought the event could be the earth flipping on its axis, as it has done before, and considered a multitude of other scenarios.

Recently though, my thoughts have turned in a different direction, and especially so because of a huge effort on CNN's part to mitigate the danger of Yellowstone National Park, the location of the only active Super-Volcano on earth. Then, when I published an article that I still receive hits on today and literally, traveled around the world - CNN still hasn't attempted to change anything in their original story. I have a sincere belief that what the MSM fails to mention or report upon may often be even more significant than what they do report, especially when it defies logic and opposes known facts.

The article in question is:

CNN Oversimplifies The Danger of Yellowstone National Park
justanothercoverup.com...

The above piece was published on Nov 9th, but the hits have been constant since that date, and I have wondered what has kept it alive so well. It is also "Sphered" below the original CNN article. I have pondered this issue for a long time, and the conclusion I reach is not that improbable and would answer why corporations and the wealthy are so intent on raping the average citizen on a global basis, a phenomena that has exacerbated itself ten to a hundred-fold in just the past three or four years. There has to be a reason for this apparent need to acquire wealth now at a highly increased rate even to the point that it's alarming the global community.

There's also been much ado about Bush's purchase of 99,000 acres in Paraguay which sits atop the worlds largest fresh water aquifer. Many think Bush is building himself place to go if he''s ousted from power because Paraguay has no extradition treaty with the US. Maybe, but I believe it is much more complicated than that.

Yellowstone blows approx. every 645,000 years, so now it's approximately 45K years overdue; in the past three (3) years, based on my calculations, the bulge has increased approx. 33%, in just three years as opposed to the other 66% rise in the bulge over the past century. In my opinion, Yellowstone is showing very active signs of life, and may signal that an eruption is building.

This is the event I suspect will occur in 2012, and scientists characterize such an eruption of a super-volcano, one the size of Yellowstone, as "an extinction level event."

I think if the satellites were able to show photos of areas that haven't been blacked-out, we would see evidence of a massive building endeavor in several locations of huge underground complexes where the ultra-wealthy and world leaders see themselves being the "seed" of a new society once enough years pass (thousands or as much as a couple hundred thousand) for earth to be habitable again. Building such facilities over fresh-water aquifers deep underground using hydroponics and our latest technology would allow a few to ride out such an event, and using nuclear power they could actually be successful. The costs would be massive, and I believe several such projects could be underway in many different locations worldwide.

Anyway, based on the many societies that have predicted 2012 to be our demise, with CNN distorting the actual facts about Yellowstone, it's a loose hypothesis of mine that this may be the event foretold by the Mayans in the year 2012.

William Cormier

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

33.33 degrees of the great circle of the earth represents 2012 nautical miles.
Mount Hermon in Phoenicia, the first location of extraterrestrial influence with man, lies precisely at 33.33° north 33.33° east ... 2,012 miles from the equator and 2,012 miles from the prime meridian.

Latitude is constant from the Equator, but Longitude is based on an arbitrary prime meridian created by the British Empire.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by CharlesMartel]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thank you rapturas for this noble piece. These numbers have human significance but the proportions as related to Earth, the ratios, these are inexorable and wouldn't be conflicted by any intelligence. I am very happy to have found this and good luck with your next writing endeavors.

If the time were only known when the beings arrived at Mt Hermon, or when they left, would probably give us more numbers to add to this algorithm. A year and a day are both standard measurements although our human measurement gives us modulus or fraction remainders. The same is true for the Earth's proportions. If you take the circumference as a unit designated as 1, them bisect it and triangulate from the equator, it doesn't matter what mode of measurement we use, the proportions are still there. The same is true for a 4 sided tetrahedron placed inside a sphere, the points will be at the same locations whether you use degrees or radians.

Hoagland has written a great deal about similar number formulas although he's not aware of the significance of Mt Hermon, as far as I've read him.

If the crash at Roswell was in fact a sacrifice by these beings, that would indicate that these few who died there were willing to be pawns for a higher purpose. Of course on July fourth, 1947 at 33N and 104W, none of this was known or considered. As you stated, this would only have significance much later, in our time as we ponder this.

This is a gem you wrote here, rapturas

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

Thank you rapturas for this noble piece. These numbers have human significance but the proportions as related to Earth, the ratios, these are inexorable and wouldn't be conflicted by any intelligence. I am very happy to have found this and good luck with your next writing endeavors.

If the time were only known when the beings arrived at Mt Hermon, or when they left, would probably give us more numbers to add to this algorithm. A year and a day are both standard measurements although our human measurement gives us modulus or fraction remainders. The same is true for the Earth's proportions. If you take the circumference as a unit designated as 1, them bisect it and triangulate from the equator, it doesn't matter what mode of measurement we use, the proportions are still there. The same is true for a 4 sided tetrahedron placed inside a sphere, the points will be at the same locations whether you use degrees or radians.

Hoagland has written a great deal about similar number formulas although he's not aware of the significance of Mt Hermon, as far as I've read him.

If the crash at Roswell was in fact a sacrifice by these beings, that would indicate that these few who died there were willing to be pawns for a higher purpose. Of course on July fourth, 1947 at 33N and 104W, none of this was known or considered. As you stated, this would only have significance much later, in our time as we ponder this.

This is a gem you wrote here, rapturas

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

It does seem to be in the numbers but I wonder if its a little off as well just as you say in the Med Sea and just maybe the real coordinates are zeroing in on the New Discovery of possible Atlantis, check it out:

www.discoveryofatlantis.com...

The article brought me out of hiding, thanks, gwhint

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

Cool find. This a very intriguing connection which you've presented here gwhint.

I was getting frustrated with misalignment of the 33.33 coordinates with Mt Hermon. It was in the area but not quite there.

But those coordinates seem to place right where the search for Atlantis is taking place. Adds an interesting element to this story....

edit to add pic from the website www.discoveryofatlantis.com...

33.33° north 33.33° east in google maps.

Very close.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
the original thread post (topic) makes no sense to me at all...people continue to look in the wrong places for answers, all these discussions about math and vectors and the pyramids etc etc etc is complete rubbish. All of the statements ever printed regarding this, as well as ancient Sumeria, Stitchens' texts included, are complete fabrications. First of all Masonery isn't as insidious as people would like to think it is, every male in my family is of the highest order within that club, and thats all it is, a club. There are no documents or DNA evidence to support the claims of biological humanoids residing with us anywhere on this planet, i can see maybe 10,000 years past a secret like this being kept, but now, with all the eyes in the sky, forensic technology and leaps with every sector of society, it always just sounds like a fairy tale being re-told over and over, its all become Urban Legend. I think, my opinion, is that there is absolutely nothing out there or in here with us aside from the what we know and thats it. Take for example every video feed from NASA thats been posted here and about showing "UFOS" in space...every "UFO" consists of a simple ball of glowing light...hardly a craft, it resembles, im sure, a thousand other things that can be explained easily...yet people jump right on UFO. You guys cant produce any proof whatsoever, and this not being a religion you simply must, unless of course a religion is developing from these fears, and if so, no need to question, just have faith, but IF that is so,,,,that terrifies me more than the prospect of ever meeting a grey alien.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm very much a skeptic when it comes to this stuff but it is intriguing. But someone please help me get past this...
1) Could it just be that we pick numbers to "fit" the story we want to tell?
2) If the civilizations from long ago were so advanced, why don't we find their skyscrapers? Why didn't they leave behind a video tape or DVD of their existence rather than hieroglyphic symbols painted inside caves?
Thanks.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by mecheng]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
well said...well said because well, hes right...100%.

Any advanced race would certainly want to chronicle their achievements to some degree, the prospect of furthering knowledge for their children is an absolute truth, yet there is nothing.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by blueyedevil666]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Hi. Having done as much research as possible I cannot answer all of your questions (I can only speculate), therefore I am contacting the original author as well as David Flynn and invite them to this thread to answer all questions as I believe it is best that it comes from them rather than from me. It seems that the answer may be found at least in Flynns DVD and/or books but as this (if true will) affect/s us all, I see that all information should be available to the public to avoid skepticism and so we can all prepare ourselves accordingly.

When looking for the answers as to why there is an anomaly with the Mount Hermon coordinates I came across the following from David Flynns Website which further intrigued me about this whole 33 business:
Alien Glyph Code

While the Crabwood Glyph may or may not be created by THEM, the numbers within the design itself triggered a discovery proving that ROSWELL WAS NOT RANDOM. The location of Roswell New Mexico is one of the few places on earth where the longitude divided by the latitude is almost exactly the mathematical constant Pi. In fact, just north of Roswell proper there is a "line" on the map where the longitude divided by the latitude is exactly 3.141592. This line on the map of New Mexico where the longitude divided by the latitude equalling pi occurs ALSO corresponds to the location of the the legendary "three crash sites" of the Roswell event of 1947. Images will follow.

www.mt.net...
www.mt.net...

If what is said is true, it may well be that the Greys (the watchers) know whom is running the world and know the importance of the number 33 and are giving a sign to those in charge that their time will be up. The Greys from all of the accounts I have heard, communicate telepathically and therefore, can read minds. If that is the case, then they would know exactly what measuring systems we use etc etc. Now, that still doesn’t answer why there are anomalies with the Mt Hermon coordinates, I cannot answer this which is why I feel it best comes from the horses mouth as it were.

I personally believe in parallel universes (as suggested by science NOT fiction) and from the accounts I have heard of shaman (and Graham Hancock has gone on record for saying this) that have taken ayahuasca (which is basically '___' en.wikipedia.org...) that they have encountered spirits, alien like beings etc which fit the description of many “fairy tale” characters including no other than, the Greys.

I will still try to work the anomalies out myself but its proving to take a lot longer than I expected but, I will not give up in my endeavors. I apologise for not being able to find all, if any answers myself but i still have a feeling that this rings true for me, maybe im living in a fairy tale, we'll maybe just have to wait and see.

I would encourage you all to browse David Flynns Website as well as the website provided by another user on page 3 i believe.

www.mt.net...
www.echoesofenoch.com...

Peace, to you all!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

For many years I always wondered how there was this big jump our thinking species, how these huge buildings suddenly appeared (temples and pyramids) strategically placed with the ratio being so exact insideout.
Dinosauors, neanderthals, intelligent man.

I always believed there to have been some alien contact between the neanderthal and intelligent man it's just common sense. On reading some work of Graham Hancock, Stephen Hawkin, Colin Wilson, David Wilcock to name a few I find they all believe the same and from my research over the past 15 yrs (which was when I first came across what is now being discussed) I find the following;

The (our) universe is born.
Stars and planets are created.
Lifeforms (bacteria) are created through chemical infusion.
There have been many lifeforms (bacteria) on planets before Earth was formed.
There have been previous Stars (Sun) that have exploded (super-nova).
When these previous stars exploded it would of evaporated other surrounding planets some maybe like Earth.
the evaporated planets eventually connect up to produce more planets which get pulled toward other Stars.
In this infusion of disintergrated planets still carry the bacteria life.
The reason I speak of this is because of a programme I watched recently which told of a bore hole that was dug some 2 miles below Earths crust and they found bacteria some billion years old.

Please bear with me.
This bacteria would have evolved over a millenia to produce fish which evolved to land species eventually to human species then neanderthal.
Our bodies (shells) are made up of all different minerals and vitamens from various previous planets and our souls (DNA) are our actual life which is eternal.
I believe at some point around 10,000 BC alien life has seen this human form and come down and mixed there DNA with ours helping us build these great monuments.
I also believe they came at a time when our solar system is at a certian position which we will be entering again in 2012 which happens every 10,000 yrs which results in polar meltings, major volcanic and earthquake activity etc. you can look all this up.
How I came to find that this happens every 10,000 yrs is from using the mayan calender system. Although the calender started 3114BC I used the count system to date previous to that date until the previous 13.0.0.0.0.0 which happened to be 8345BC which was the last climatic change and 10,000 yrs previous the same and so on, and if you look into the astrology side you find we do a complete cycle of our galaxy.
Our alien elders knew of this and we are now finding signs of this everywhere.
They wouldn't of left any videotape, CD's, skyscrapers or anything of the sort as this was not their intention. There intention is to see how we would evolve and with the up and coming solar flare that is projected towards us in Dec. 2012 that not many people know about this coinsides with increased earthquake activity which could in turn increase volcanic activity (yellowstone) and with Earths magnetic field almost gone at that date you can guess the outcome. The illuminatti have known about this for some time.
But I am pretty sure our alien ancestors know of this time as they where here 10,000 yrs previous.
I presume their intention was to wait for this time and see how we have evolved and i can only guess that they just wanted to filter the good and evil in us and they will take the good leaving the bad (It's in the Bible).

After all that I can say there is no proof that our DNA was manipulated some 10,000 yrs ago but apperently it has been twelve strand before it was messed with and now we are at a time that it is believed to be re-aligning again.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

reply to post by MikeboydUS

Hi. Having done as much research as possible I cannot answer all of your questions (I can only speculate), therefore I am contacting the original author as well as David Flynn and invite them to this thread to answer all questions as I believe it is best that it comes from them rather than from me. It seems that the answer may be found at least in Flynns DVD and/or books but as this (if true will) affect/s us all, I see that all information should be available to the public to avoid skepticism and so we can all prepare ourselves accordingly.

If what is said is true, it may well be that the Greys (the watchers) know whom is running the world and know the importance of the number 33 and are giving a sign to those in charge that their time will be up. The Greys from all of the accounts I have heard, communicate telepathically and therefore, can read minds. If that is the case, then they would know exactly what measuring systems we use etc etc. Now, that still doesn’t answer why there are anomalies with the Mt Hermon coordinates, I cannot answer this which is why I feel it best comes from the horses mouth as it were.

I personally believe in parallel universes (as suggested by science NOT fiction) and from the accounts I have heard of shaman (and Graham Hancock has gone on record for saying this) that have taken ayahuasca (which is basically '___' en.wikipedia.org...) that they have encountered spirits, alien like beings etc which fit the description of many “fairy tale” characters including no other than, the Greys.

I will still try to work the anomalies out myself but its proving to take a lot longer than I expected but, I will not give up in my endeavors. I apologise for not being able to find all, if any answers myself but i still have a feeling that this rings true for me, maybe im living in a fairy tale, we'll maybe just have to wait and see.

I think the bit about '___' is on the right path. My opinion is that it affects reactions at a quantum level in the brain. Some research has been done on it and '___' seems to be generated by the Pineal Gland. My personal opinon is this leads the mind into an altered state where Cognitive Barriers break down and allow humans to possibly interact with the Phenomena. I have a whole thread that goes into some of this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If the Phenomena is using a Geographic Coordinate System from 1667 France it would be using it for human consumption. One thing I've learned is the Phenomena encourages what is known as Hyperreality.

en.wikipedia.org...

A Hyperreality is where the human consciousness can't distiguish between reality and fantasy. Examples of this would be UFO religions established by Contactees, New Age movements established by similar methods, especially prophecies of an Apocalyptic Nature, and various pre Contactee Spiritualist religions using mediums. This 2012= Apocalypse concept seems to be the newest fantasy being perpetuated. The prophecies that create these cults and movements are never fulfilled, but they do create New Religious Paradigms. I think 2012 will lead to more and larger New Age Contactee sects due to Disconfirmed Expectancy from the failed prophecies. This leads to cognitive dissonance where followers will adapt, expand, or grow hostile. Mass suicides and a repeat of the 1844 Great Disappointment will probably occur.

The Great Disappointment of 1844
en.wikipedia.org...

The question I often ask is why? The Phenomena seems to embody the Trickster Archetype. So is the Phenomena simply insane or is it performing some kind purposeful manipulation? There are two concepts it reminds me of:

1. FUD or Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt
2. Strategy of Tension

"And the LORD said, Behold, the people are one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
Let Us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech." Gen 11:6-7

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join