It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Occult Translation of the Roswell Event: Count Down to 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
www.echoesofenoch.com...

Here is a link that you must have gotten info from about the whole story. Am i right?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChilledVoodoo

Thanks for the link and no, I did not get the story from there but that may well be the original source. Id like to reiterate from my OP’s that I found this information on Sick Since’s myspace page in his blogs, and thus, I cannot be credited for the collection of information provided. I found it very interesting and after doing some quick calculations (excluding the Mt Hermons coordinates which came after I posted) I found truth in what was being said, I therefore posted it on ATS for discussion purposes.

I must say, this has got more positive attention than I could have ever have hoped and am truly enjoying looking into its validity. I have not been too fruitful in my research into the erroneous coordinates for Mt Hermon, as someone has already pointed out, this may be due to continental drift or, the coordinates taken for Mt Hermon maybe from an older map and the Roswell from a newer, who knows? I am for one excited in finding out and I do challenge all those that show interest in this to do research in finding out the truth behind the information conveyed. If you feel that what was said is total bunk, please provide your argument rather than just saying its bunk, that wont help at all.

Again, thank you everyone that has taken interest and thanks for all the replies, it seems that its not just me that feels this rings some truth

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

[edit on by FlySolo]
2012 doomsday clock

[edit on 25-11-2007 by FlySolo]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

unfortunately my connection runs at 53.6kbps so i cant watch youtube or video.google, whats the footage about?

ooops edit: presumably David Flynn's stuff, god damn vodafone you are so annoying

[edit on 25-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

That's a shame...you really need to see the clip. 9 parts
The crop circle is massive and depicts a grey holding a disc. Inside the disc is a binary code that reveals a message. But David Flynn went further than that and did some math on the lines of resolution in it and the circumference etc...
Crabwood circle

I won't begin to try and repeat his finding cause it's pretty deep. However, I can tell you it has something to do with Mars Cydonia (33.3 degrees) and ancient Cydonia on Earth, now known as Saigon, Vietnam, also 33.3 degrees. Something along that line.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

its annoy to say the least as im supposed to have wireless GPS broadband but i live in the country and out of range (although they told me I was in range when I brought it).

Anyway, the crop circle is is familiar, i'll see if there is any literature on what may be discussed in the youtube footage. thanks for bring it to our attention =]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I also want to add, he also points to the fact that the crash in 1947 was no accident. After watching it a couple of times, I had the sneaking suspicion that there is definitely some kind of link with the Vietnam war, Iraq, and ancient civilization history regarding ET involvement. I don't think Iraq has anything to do with oil. Something much much bigger, IMHO.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have added him as a friend on myspace and listened to his music.....I wonder if his rap is going to be put into a new catagory or genre....weird!!! If you get a chance listen to it.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

check a thread called stargates are real by the user undo, it may be because of the original stargate they are there. www.abovetopsecret.com...

reply to post by kdial1

Sick Since is awesome, he has two albums on his myspace page you can download for free. Also, check this page www.abovetopsecret.com... which has one of his music vids on it about the stargate

I asked him what one of the pictures on his site meant but all he said was read the return of the nephillim which didnt seem to shed any light as to what the image meant, heres the image i63.photobucket.com...

im only assuming this but because it has the belt stars of Orion in the image and the three pyramids of giza are supposed to mimic those stars it maybe a countdown clock. check this www.abovetopsecret.com...
And you can see that the bright star (or whatever it is in the sky) makes a pyramid shape. very interesting

Also im a Taurus, maybe Orions gonna kick my butt lol

Theres another image which i cant really work out
i123.photobucket.com...

i saw another version in some guys signature on another forum (he claimed to have been brainwashed by the CIA over some rollerblading video called VG Roots). heres the image
aycu31.webshots.com...

edited, he removed the original, good job i kept a copy =]

Oh, and look what i just found about the hexagram (remember what i said about the hexagon?)
taken from here thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com...

This is why im facinated with the hexagon (looks like a cube=3D universe? highest geometric shape found naturally? at the pole of saturn, sow flakes, molecular structures, honeycombs etc))

[edit on 25-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
the magen david is 2 intersected triangles. the triangles, they say, represent god (upper triangle) reaching down to man (lower triangle). when not fully intersected, they form the hourglass, the as above so below. i had a theory that the hourglass form is a depiction of a wormhole.
well here's an incomplete ebook i started on the topic. it's only 3 pages long but you might find something of interest
www.thestargates.com...

[edit on 25-11-2007 by undo]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

very much appreciated undo de do =] will read your words now. Whats your take on the other images and my interpretation of the Giza complex and that image?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

undo (short for undomiel (as in arwen undomiel of tolkien's lord of the rings)).

can you direct me to the post in particular that you would like me to comment on? you have several that are related but contain different info.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

My apologies for my vagueness:-
“I asked him [sick since] what one of the pictures on his site meant but all he said was read the return of the nephilim which didnt seem to shed any light as to what the image meant, heres the image

im only assuming this but because it has the belt stars of Orion in the image and the three pyramids of giza are supposed to mimic those stars it maybe a countdown clock.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you can see that the bright star (or whatever it is in the sky) makes a pyramid shape.

A countdown clock for the return of the Nephilim/Anunnaki?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I am in the process of reading the whole thread but before I go on I have to ask about the rest of the areas that land on 33. I live in the US so I pulled the
major cities (and I live on a 33 so I am most intrigued):
Atlanta, Ga. (including metro) 33/84
Birmingham, Al.: 33/86
Longbeach, Ca.: 33/118
Phoenix/Az: 33/112
We all know about Phoenix, Az. but what about the other 3 areas? I also noticed all long. are even #s

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
ah, flynn and others like him, get heavily into the mathematics of masonry. not that they are masons, in fact, quite the opposite. but it's their belief that since the masons are into it, it must be evident in official architecture (Which it is) and further described in their associated texts as being related to the stars (as above so below), which it is.

since everything that is created or evident (even microscopic, subatmoic and etc), can be defined with math, some of the esoteric groups refer to math as the language of God. everythign that is created, can be re-created with math (theoretically) and with the right technology it can be created, literally. of course, i suspect there's a bit more to it than that, but even thought processes are accomplished via chemical transactions which can be defined with math and to some degree, re-created/modified with technological tampering and medical know-how.

however, i believe there is something greater than what can be accomplished on this physical plane with math and technology, and i sincerely doubt it can be regulated or modified with math or technology. mimicked, possibly.

anyway, i've read the esoteric maths of many researchers who sounded as if they were about to lose their minds. everything became related to everything and the concept got out of their control. it is true, however, that with advanced knowledge of how everything works on this physical plane, alot of "god-like" powers could be insinuated.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

[edit on 25-11-2007 by MrUniverse]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
the star at the apex of the pyramid in the sky, is supposedly sirius, the dog star, and that the architecture of washington, dc. is aligned to it. flynn believes they are using esoteric maths, such as those found in kabbalism, to suggest or infer magical properties, thusly the idea that a portal is opened, locally, via sex magic and the usage of devices such as the pentagram. i think it all relates back to literal star gates and that the masonic maths are derived from an incorrect earlier interpretation of the star gates of Sumer.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
let's look at the concept in "Enki and Ninmah", in which Enki "forces" Ninmah to recite (incant) during the creation of humans. The esoterics believed this was Enki and Ninmah doing magic. Actually Ninmah is not a real female. She's a device that Enki is operating. It has nothing to do with sex.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Hi rapturas,

New here and its good to find an interesting sight.
I see lately the talk about alien life, 2012, climatic change etc.

I have been following this subject for some 15 yrs now and has gone onto some pretty far fetched stuff which is connecting to many coincidences, Let me explain a little. What I find interesting is the talk in the bible of judgement day.
This is how i see it; understand I was where you are at a few yrs ago.

many years ago prime creators had the idea to create this universe which eventually created us so they can learn from what our actions take. When the last contact happened (somewhere between 11,000-8,000 yrs ago) was when there was major climatic events that happen on an 10,000 yr cycle which we are currently going through the next climatic event which will produce major volcanic and earthquake activity in the next 5 yrs.
Our alien life knows of this and uses it to there advantage for the remaining planet life of their choice to be informed and re-educated for the next stage of evolution.
The forthcoming stage looks a special one as this will be so called judgement day.
Basically our Pleaidian ancesters sent down their dna into our bodies.
The reason, so over the next however many thousand years we will filter out the good and evil side of our Pleaidian dna.
Obviously they are wanting to rid of destruction and chaos in there world.
The date of 2012 (the reason why there are clues in ancient subjects on this date) is the next peak of climatic events especially with a solar flare projected towards Earth and with our magnetic field almost gone this is going to have some strange effect. The people who understand may go underground. This event happens every 10,000 yrs.

The good will be taken back to their world the bad will stay. It speaks of this in religions it has just all got confused over the years which there are reasons for mainly to distract our attention the reason for life is love. Why did they sacrifice Jesus? He just came down to remind us of what we are LOVE.

I may sound crazy, maybe I am.
Maybe over the yrs i have got to caught up in this but there has been to many coincidences for me to ignore.
Everything that i have learned links together from Egyptian philosophy - Atlantis - Qauntum Physics - geometry - astronomy - religions.

I am currently writing about my findings over the past 15 years which will show how it all links together, when I finish It will be available in a free e-book.

We Will Be As One Again.

PS I tried your myspace blog in my space but no success as i have plenty to chat about if interested please e-mail me; [email protected]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
(sorry for multiple posts, but prior connections keep resurfacing as i think about the subject and each is slightly different in content, thus, suggest separate posts)

The goddesses of antiquity are frequently not literal beings, but named star gates. The idea arose from incorrect interpretations of the Sumerian star gates and how they functioned. For example, when the post flood priests of Enki and company, read over the material, they assumed into the text, that when it said the gods were born from Tiamat and the Abzu, that Tiamat/Abzu was a female. In this fashion, Ninmah (who is the same as Belit-ili womb goddess and the midwife of the gods, wise Mami) came to be thought of as an actual woman, who gave birth or assisted in giving birth to the gods and the humans on this planet. It's simply Enki operating the gate, thusly why the text says he forces Ninmah to recite (She's not reciting, she's activating).

[edit on 25-11-2007 by undo]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join