It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Occult Translation of the Roswell Event: Count Down to 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

The Pythagoreans were very much into their numbers (obviously), it does make sense that numbers have some meaning behind them (and energy). Most, if not all things can be put into numbers from what i understand. Everything resonates with a certain frequency including the earth, pyramids, people etc. Im not entirely sure of the significance of 33 or 33.33 yet but have my ears open as it were.

I have a particular interest in Tetractys en.wikipedia.org... mainly because i have a fascination with hexagons (i believe that a hexagon looks like a cube and thus our 3D universe and I have yet to find a higher geometric shape in nature). If you look at the tetracts you will notice a hexagon in it, also read what is said about the tetracts; also follow the link provided and scroll down to the bottom and follow the link to decads and see what it says (follow the other links as well, all very interesting).

im still looking into the calculations mentioned in the original post and also researching the history behind nautical mile and hopefully should be able to work out why there are anomalies with the coordinates for mount Hermon. Will let you all know what i find.

What i have found so far may not be of direct relevance to some but i feel it is. Firstly:

The properties of numbers, the manner in which they behave, was evidence, indeed ‘proof’, to the Pythagoreans of the divine order. To the modern rationalist, these properties are simply natural consequences of an abstract system with no inner meaning or cosmic significance. The study of these properties amounts to mathematical games diversions’. Finally, it is up to the individual to choose between the camps, but it is not a choice to be made lightly; upon it hinges, ultimately, the whole of ones philosophy. Esoterically, because all numbers are to be regarded as divisions of unity, the mathematical relationship a number bears to unity is a key to its nature. Both 3 and 7 are ‘perpetual motion’ numbers. Divided into unity, they divide infinitely.
1 ^3 = .3333333333333...
1 r 7= .1428571428571...
3: the number of relationship, of ‘the word’, of mystical trinity, three-in-one.
7: the number of growth, of ‘process’, of harmony, gives the same recurring sequence of seven when divided into unity. Note, the enneagram following this sequence.

J.A.West – Serpent in the sky, the high wisdom of ancient Egypt

"Tri-dasa," or three times ten (30), alludes to the Vedic deities, in round numbers, or more accurately 33 - a sacred number. They are the 12 Adityas, the 8 Vasus, the 11 Rudras, and 2 Aswins - the twin sons of the Sun and the Sky. This is the root-number of the Hindu Pantheon, which enumerates 33 crores or over three hundred millions of gods and goddesses.
The Secret Doctrine by H. P. Blavatsky -- Vol. 1

And we all know that arsenic is lethal to carbon based species (as far as i know) and it has an atomic value/proton number of 33 (number of protons found in the nucleus of an atom) en.wikipedia.org...

If anyone can point out any further anomalies which havent been addressed or overlooked please post your comments. Someone has already mentioned the article is riddled with errors, can you point them all out please?

[edit on 24-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Cliffs Notes would be swell. Long posts suck. I don't know one person who wants to read through them.

Well, now you know one.

rapturas:

Excellent find.

Being an engineer I am usually very skeptical when numbers are pushed around as basis of events and times, as I am sure many others are. Numbers are just too easy to push around in our base 10 system. One would wonder if the same mathematics would work in the higher base number systems used by the Mayans, or other n-based systems used by other cultures of the past.

This however seems somewhat more based on degrees/radians and trig than on basic linear algebraic mathematics, which I find being used in some of the other more "arbitrarily throw numbers and math together to get the results I want" type of prediction threads. However trig to me seems to fit almost all base systems, as it is based not on linear models per say.

All in all it is very good food for thought.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This was a fantastic read,thanks for posting it!I prefer the long and detailed post as opposed to a summary.
This has to be one of the most interesting topics I've come across on ATS, and it was well put together.
A star and a flag for you!
I would applaud you as well if I could.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mudshark
The original post seems to be riddled with errors.

Let's start with the alleged location of Mt Hermon:

Originally posted by rapturas
Mount Hermon in Phoenicia, the first location of extraterrestrial influence with man, lies precisely at 33.33° north 33.33° east ... 2,012 miles from the equator and 2,012 miles from the prime meridian.*

Not in my atlas it isn't!

Here is where 33° 33'N 33° 33'E lies according to Google Maps:

Google Maps

Perhaps he is using 33.33° in decimal notation. 33.33° = 33 19' 8" which according to Google Maps is here:

Google Maps

According to Wikipedia Mt Hermon is at 33° 24'N 35° 51'E.

No matter which way you look at it the original post is just plain wrong.

So, other than large amounts of credulity, what am I missing?

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Mudshark]

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Mudshark]

i wonder if the moveing of the plates hs anything to do with this?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

the prime meridian became such in 1884 in greenwich england for the purpose of facilitating commerce and keeping track of a common time reference-----google it.plus its location keeps changing as the magma under the plates moves them around.a day didnt always begin in the middle of the pacific ocean.it has been shifted several times for the purpose of shipping and commerce time tracking.the 180 degree line of longitude used to be near the philippines.180 degrees is not international law or biblical its just accepted by the un/league of nations as being convenient.angels---- fallen or not--- do not have sex accordinng to the Messiah.mark 12:25

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

First ever post.
Anyone here read the book The Atlantis Blueprint, I think by Flem-ath.

Anyway the book describes how many of the large monuments on Earth that date back to antiquity are based on multiples to phi distance or position from the center of the Great pyramid in Egypt as the Grand Meridian.
The assumption is that survivors from Atlantis went out and mapped all of the Earth and went about distributing markers around the planet to pass on knowledge and wisdom. This is based on texts from the Book of Enoch. Quite amazing the accuracy of the theory as it relates to positioning on the planet. Good read.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Rapturas,

phenomenal thread my friend!!!!!!!!!!Kudos. I have three books for you and others to read that will shed more light on every topic you have mentioned.
"Politics, Prophecy, and the Supernatural; The Coming Great Deception and the Luciferian End Game"--by L.A. Marzulli

"The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse"-by Patrick Heron; this book is incredible for learning about the "identity" of the Nephilim through examination of Genesis, Enoch and Revelations. Also helping to navigate the coming apocalypse through the significance of the Pyramids.

"Behold A Pale Horse"-by William Cooper. This book will give you great insight to your further pursuit of FEMA camps and many many other "government projects".

If you get the chance, I would definitely check out these three books. Each one is very hard to put down once you begin.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
rapturas this thread is wonderful!
im a bit new to this site and only in the past few months have really had my eyes opened to things going on that most people dont even know about. im looking forward to your next postings.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapturas
The Pythagoreans were very much into their numbers (obviously), it does make sense that numbers have some meaning behind them (and energy). Most, if not all things can be put into numbers from what i understand. Everything resonates with a certain frequency including the earth, pyramids, people etc. Im not entirely sure of the significance of 33 or 33.33 yet but have my ears open as it were.

I

Well, according to Pythagoras, the most perfect and beautiful number is ten.. What are three tens? Thirty. Then you add three more digits to that... Thirty is perfection three times over..

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

from my understanding, they didnt consider ten aka the decad to be a number (i maybe wrong of course). The triad (3) was considered as the most beautiful number being that it enclosed the greater area with the smallest perimeter, the triangle, derived from from the vesica piscis en.wikipedia.org... It is also the only number to equal the sum of all the terms below it, and the only number whose sum with those below equals their product. For the decad (ten), was not considered a number as it was seen as an assembly point and a symbol of earth and heaven.

The tetractys, now that may be different:
1. The Tetractys symbolized the four elements — earth, air, fire, and water.
2. The first four numbers also symbolized the harmony of the spheres and the Cosmos.[citation needed]
3. The four rows added up to ten, which was unity of a higher order (in decimal).
4. The Tetractys represented the organization of space:
1. the first row represented zero-dimensions (a point)
2. the second row represented one-dimension (a line of two points)
3. the third row represented two-dimensions (a plane defined by a triangle of three points)
4. the fourth row represented three-dimensions (a tetrahedron defined by four points)

Kabbalist symbol
There are some who believe that the tetractys and its mysteries influenced the early kabbalists. A Hebrew Tetractys in a similar way has the letters of the Tetragrammaton (the four lettered name of God in Hebrew scripture) inscribed on the ten positions of the tetractys, from right to left. It has been argued that the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, with its ten spheres of emanation, is in some way connected to the tetractys, but its form is not that of a triangle

en.wikipedia.org...

I found a little history about the the degrees of a circle in a trigonometry book i have:-
The selection of the number 360 degrees was made in the very early days in history of the world, and we know, for example, from inscriptions that it was employed in ancient Babylon. The numbers probably arose from the division of the heavens by ancient astronomers into 360 parts, corresponding to what was reputed to be the number of days in the year. The number 60 was possibly used as having a large number of factors and so capable of being used for easy fractions.

I also had a thought about ancient sacrifice.

Gods and sacrifice
Offerings to the gods of human/animal sacrifice and of treats (food etc). This has to do with god like beings and not god himself; the god like beings being aliens. The ancients feared cataclysms thinking it was the god/s punishing them, and would make offerings and scarifies to avoid any danger. So is it not fair to assume that the gods were in fact aliens whom man feared?

Take the Mayan for example, most people assume they were barbaric in the sense that would rip out the hearts of fellow brothers in order to please the god/s and avoid punishment through cataclysm. Now considering their abilities with mathematics etc do you think they would be silly enough to think that by ripping out someones heart that nature would be pleased and thus not cause an earth quake or what not? To me its more feasible that their gods were in fact alien beings.

And the fallen angels, maybe they didnt actually have sex with the daughters of man but instead, genetically modified off spring? the fallen angles being aliens fallen from the skies being the heavens? Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

im still looking into the calculations mentioned in the original post and also researching the history behind nautical mile and hopefully should be able to work out why there are anomalies with the coordinates for mount Hermon.

What is a knot? What is a nautical mile?

Knots and Nautical miles are good old navy terms. The nautical mile was based on the circumference of the earth at the equator. Since the earth is 360 degrees of longitude around, and degrees are broken into 60 so-called "minutes", that means there are 360 * 60 = 21,600 "minutes" of longitude around the earth. This was taken as the basis for the nautical mile; thus, by definition, 1 minute of longitude at the equator is equal to 1 nautical mile. So the earth is ideally, by definition, 21,600 nautical miles (and 21,600 "minutes" of longitude) in circumference at the equator. If anyone ever asks you how far is it around the earth, you can quickly do the math in your head (360 degrees * 60 minutes per degree) and answer "about 21,600 nautical miles!"

In fact, even modern navigators use the "minute of latitude" on charts to measure distance; this is what you see them doing when they use their compass spreaders while they are hovering over their nautical charts (maps). [For geometrical reasons, we use the minute of latitude on charts to correspond to a nautical mile rather than the minute of longitude. Minutes of longitude shrink as they move away from the equator and towards the poles; minutes of latitude do not shrink. Take a look at a globe with longitude and latitude lines marked on it to understand why.]

Using the definition of a nautical mile for distance at sea, the challenge was to measure speed -- i.e. what is the ship's speed in nautical miles per hour? (By the way, the nautical mile is about 1.15 larger than the "statute" mile used by land lubbers.) Since [speed] = [distance] divided by [time], if we measure a small distance (or length) in a small time we can do the math and figure our speed.

The device that sailors used to make their speed measurement was called the "chip log." Chip as in chip of wood, and log as in to record in a log. The chip was a wedge of wood about 18" in size; it was tied to one end of a rope on a large spool. The rope had knots tied into it about every 47'3" (more about how that was calibrated below).

The wooden chip was thrown overboard at the ship's stern (back end). Because of its wedge shape, it would "grab" the water and start pulling out rope as the ship moved forward at some yet unknown speed. One man would hold the spool of rope as it played out; another man would start a sandglass filled with 30 seconds of sand; and a third man would count the knots as they passed over the stern board. When the 30 seconds of sand expired, the time keeper would call out and the counting of knots would stop.

The faster the ship was sailing, more knots and a longer length of rope were played out. The number of knots in the rope that were counted in 30 seconds, then, was equal to the speed of the ship in nautical miles per hour. A "knot", therefore, is not a nautical mile, it is a nautical mile per hour. Thus 1 knot was equivalent to 1 nautical mile per hour; 5 knots were equivalent to 5 nautical miles per hour; etc. The similar sound of "knot" and "naut" is entirely coincidental.

Finally, what about the actual values of 47'3" between knots on the rope and the 30 seconds that were used with the chip log? The length was based on converting [1 nautical mile per hour] to [feet per second(fps)], and then multiplying [fps] by 30 seconds (which was a practical time to spend counting knots with a sandglass). The result was the calibrated length in feet at which to tie the knots for a 30-second run of the chip log.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
... Now that we have much more precise technology to measure things, and because we need to establish international standards and conversion factors, and because the earth is not uniformly flat or round anywhere, and because even the precise definition of the second has changed, the official value for how many international feet in an international nautical mile has changed. Likewise, the measuring time of about "30 seconds" in the sandglass is now calibrated at 28 seconds. Time itself didn't change by 6.7%! But the cumulative effects of new international standard definitions for time, feet, statute miles, and nautical miles and more accurate measurements of the actual size of the earth -- and the fact that we don't use sand to measure time anymore -- have changed the modern calibration of the chip log.

I hope that this answers your question regarding "knots" and "nautical miles".

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Awesome post I have seen this and more related to it actually .. I want to say this .. this and many more anomalies with numbers are found out in ancient scriptures lending credibility to the Bible being inspired outside of time which of course lends to the notion there really is a God and Jesus is exactly who he claimed to be. What's that scientific theory called about what can happen will happen atleast once...eheh
it makes sense to me that God would manifest as one of us to save us from the prison of time as we know it.. and notice it's all layed out to not effect human freewill .. you must willingly walk through the door that Jesus supplied to the eternal.. that is the true message .. not about stuff we do like overly religous folks claim.. he that has ears to hear let him here.. are you one that that has ears .. do you have eyes to see?recongnize then!!
How does this relate to the OP simple.. these signs the fallen angels are leaving are all about setting up mankind to believe a lie.. the lie that they are our Gods and that they seeded us.. its a lie they are not Gods and sure i can admit they may have had a hand in trapping us in linear time in our present flesh bodies i think they tampered with the original design .. thus why God is so pissed off at Satan to start with .. and thats what true salvation is about .. getting mankind back over into the eternal realm thus Jesus who opens the door that no man can shut..

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I've always enjoyed David Flynn's work. His website is interesting, as well.

Here's a podcast he did for PID radio on the subject of Daniel 3:3 and Washington D.C.
cdn.libsyn.com...
or you can listen to the podcast, if that doesn't work
www.pidradio.com... (his is the second one down)

By the way, as regards the base number systems:
Sumer used six. The statues excavated from their cities circa 4000 BC, had six fingers (they were also reptilian but that's another topic).

So my theory goes, that when the pure breed reptiilans and their first generation hybrids were in charge, the number system was based on the number of their fingers on one hand (six). When humans and later generation human hybrids came to the forefront, the number system became based on 10 because we counted on all our fingers (sumerian reptilians had 12 fingers).

Just a guess. Could be wrong.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by undo]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
This is an interesting read and well put together. It's hard to believe that all these numbers add up perfectly. I'll have to do some of my own research to see as to whether or not this phenomenon is legit.

On a side note, it's also strange to think Jesus- the first messiah- was 33 years old when he was apparently crucified. I don't know how relevant that interesting fact may be, but considering the importance of the number 33 in reference to this thread, I thought I'd throw it out there. Age of Jesus

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Why would aliens or G-d care about a Geographic coordinate system that was created by a man, Jean Picard in the 1600s? On top of that why would aliens or G-d care about the Prime Meridian in Greenwich? Why not Paris? Why not anywhere else on earth?

So according to Manly P. Hall the eagle is a phoenix and the phoenix is related to Phoenicians who.....I cant go on. Show me some proof other than Hall. There is numerous proofs of it being an eagle and more proof showing a connection to Rome and its Eagle than any Phoenicians. I own a number of Hall's books and they are filled with speculation and no sources. I own The Secret Destiny of America. Hall's premise is America is the New Atlantis not Phoenicia. You cant just connect ideas and concepts by off the wall connections. Thats like saying ATS is also an acronym for Aggressive Termite Species, which have been known to be raised by the Illuminati, thus the Illuminati invented ATS.

Show me where in the Bible that the Ben Ha Elohim lived in Phoenicia, considering that Phoenicia didnt even exist.

Another question is why would G-d or aliens use a decimal based number system? Why not binary, Septimal, Heximal, or duodecimal? Why not the familiar Hebrew alephbet?

And 2012, one no one really knows when Jesus was born or if it even really matters when he was born. Why does a decimal based imperfect Roman calendar system having any bearing on actual reality? There should be plenty of ways to make 2012 spooky and exciting but mathematics is not one of them.

I'm not sure how your connecting this to Lucifer but Lucifer of Isaiah, aka Helel is a mortal, king of Babylon who is prophesied to be killed.

I dont doubt some weird stuff is going on, but to connect things like that is irresponsible and dangerous. Thats how cults get started and people like Davic Icke make money. Anomalous Phenomena can't be simplified into a little box where everything makes sense like the plot of some epic Science Fiction Fantasy Saga. The Reality is much more bizarre and paradoxical in nature. I would suggest stay away from David Icke and get closer to Charles Fort.

[edit on 25/11/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by frozen_snowwoman

I think a significant effect of 2012 will be solar. That we will then realize our beings include a non-physical energy component as we are released from this physical existence. The planet roasted, it's mantel changed by the galactic gravitational influences of the alignment. Not an evolution of our beings where this knowledge of an energized existence experienced by all of those before us.

Some plan to hide within the mantel (which could have been tried before) that will probably be boiled, recycled and renewed. Another solution required for the next cycle that will protect, to be able to continue all known sciences and diverse thoughts into the next, new cycle. Lots of entities saved.

Our realization that we did not win the race to manifest in the physical, the power to affect matter as we now enjoy through to the next cycle. Frustration that we must start anew, the difficult process to renew this power to take material existence to the next level. The energy existence frustrated by it’s inability to easily affect material change. To enjoy all manifestations and experiences that can only be felt in the physical realm. This physical manifestation being the next level of existence of the energy state.

What clues do/can we leave for the next cycle of existence so they have a goal and means to win the next race of their upcoming galactic cycle?

If what I wrote has validity, has science and religion failed by mis-directing us?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
As a firm Christian doing research into such topics, I have found the OP's post to be as close to my own beliefs that I’ve come across so far. The events you propose to happen in 2012 follow closely the work of Dr.Chuck Missler (whom I highly recommend) and Bill Cooper's later work regarding a government created alien threat in order to blind those who cannot see through to the real truth.

My mind wanders now to the recent proposal of space based weapons systems by the U.S... and of course those words muttered by Ronald Reagan all those years ago (y'all remember what he said..)

This thread

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Rapturas, thanks so much for posting this. Very interesting read; this article gave me all kinds of ideas to research. Now I'm off to do research on sacred geometry.
Can't wait to see your threads on the other 2 subjects you mentioned.
I'm flagging and starring this.
Thank you!

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
David Flynn is a pretty smart guy. I'm surprised you ATS die hards haven't seen his youtube stuff on 2012. In case you haven't check this out...

Ok, can someone tell me how to put in a youtube clip? Where can I find the youtube number?

In the meantime search "the 2012 Ouroboros doomsday clock" A power point presentation on his finds correlating the 2003 crabwood crop circle, 33.33, PI, and 19.47 and finally 2012. Fascinating research!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join