It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS Problems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
There are some problems with the BTS side of things... it really sucks when you discover your backup software doesn't work well... after you need it to restore something!!! more updates later.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Like the not being able to post. I just tried to post here from BTS, and NO LUCK. The "post reply" button is mini-sized and has no text. When I click it, it just reloads the page.

Other than that, I have no other problems with BTS. YET.

Keep up the excellent work, guys.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

[Edited on 3-2-04 by prophetmike]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I noticed ktprktpr commented he was having a problem as well.

I can't log into BTS at this time, it doesn't accept my password (and the login/register button looks anorexic).

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I can't log into ATS. I can only log in by being tricky:

I go to BTS, mouse over the empty spots. A link to BTS today's posts will appear (at the url display thingie on the bottom of the browser). Click on it. Then click on today's post at ATS. For me, it lets me log into ATS when I can't log in normally.

The opposite may let others log into BTS, perhaps?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Yep the reply buttons just refresh the page oh well maybe i'll try later when its fixed.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Cool BTS is up to scratch nice 1 S.O

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Good news drunk!

First I couldn't log in, then I couldn't post replies. I have been waiting to post something useful at BTS for ages (or a couple of hours).

Now that I forget what it was and whatever that thread was has disappeared, I can only rejoice in this inane non-contribution until something grabs my interest. Which is tunnel visioned these days.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Yes, truly, it is a miracle.

BTS is risen.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
There are still some minor issues with chat on BTS... should be fixed later today.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
There are still some minor issues with chat on BTS... should be fixed later today.

Cool "you iz rockin" as Ali G would say

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Sounds like it's been a bear. Any chance today will see the return of uploading? (My background is bugging me.) Also, what are the chances the store is down? I've been reluctant to try it given upload errors.

new topics

top topics

join