It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oak Island Could Give Up It's Secrets Soon!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
The Portuguese were in that area long before Columbus...

edit on 16-3-2011 by jaycen420 because: mistake

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaycen420
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

and the vikings were there long before the portuguese and columbus

That is now accepted as given. The question at L'ans aux Meadowse remains...where'd they get the butternut? No proof of Portuguese, though.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by II HAL II
For anyone interested in the Oak Island mystery there is some good news regarding the Money Pit.

If you've read my comments on other Oak Island threads, you'll note that I have mentioned the legendary "Shreddies" map. I am privileged to have been sent a pdf of this document, and if you feel the need, U2U me, and I'll send a copy along. But don't show anybody, cuz it's a secret, eh?

Wondering how one could get a copy of this PDF?

Rick
Director - Friends Of Oak Island Society

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jafo2k

I'd love a copy of that PDF also.

Any news out of Oak Island?

I know they brought in some powerful ground penetrating radars and were mapping the whole island, and that they had equipment in place to dig once the survey was completed.

But that was almost 2 years ago, nothing coming out could mean they are finally getting somewhere and don't want folks showing up to investigate.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
reply to post by jafo2k

Any news out of Oak Island?

I know they brought in some powerful ground penetrating radars and were mapping the whole island, and that they had equipment in place to dig once the survey was completed.

But that was almost 2 years ago, nothing coming out could mean they are finally getting somewhere and don't want folks showing up to investigate.

That's the last I've seen on this too, they were going to analyse the data and then excavate/drill based on the findings.

This excavation was due Aus/Sep 2011 I believe, but no news on any progress that I can find.

Anyone know what's happening? much appreciated if you could let us know.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

No news is usually good news on treasure hunts.

If they find stuff we won't hear about it until it is all recovered and in a safe place.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join