It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From JFK to Retiredafb via Roswell : Scantamburlo update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Here is a generic update by Luca Scantamburlo, the guy who interviewed the supposed William Rutledge about his youtube material and the story behind it - Apollo XX as a secret US-USSR moon manned mission.

Taking on the case by its theoric side due to the exchange he had with so-called Rutledge himself, Scantamburlo's here lists all the clues, sometime evidences, that light up the retiredafb's emailed statements. All detailed here analyzed and summarized make the entire story rather pretty convincing - in spite of all the zealous debunkages that have been done over it for monthes.

But the big thing is that that article dated november 8th gives out what LS reveals as the covered part of what Rudledge truly told him through their youtube private conversation of may [2007] :

Rutledge told me something about the UFO cover up, about J.F. Kennedy's assassination (he put a wrong date on his message: 1961 instead of 1963, but if W.Rutledge is not an impostor, it could be just a so-called lapsus calami committed by an old man, a common mistake that everybody does at least once in the life) and about reverse engineering carried out in USA, after retrievals of 6 alien spacecrafts crashed between Alamogordo and Roswell, in 1947. Moreover he also mentioned Corso to me, and something about the propulsion system of the alien spacecrafts.

Read more through the article with William Rutledge's own words. A little sample for the connoisseur :

May 23, 2007, 07:42 AM, from retiredafb's message to my YouTube Account

- Poetic, at least.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by Rigel]

[edit on 23-11-2007 by Rigel]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
really poetic ... and he needed only a short reply time in his interview to all the different questions to create a consistent story with dozens background facts + matching spelling errors for an american citizen, who was born in Belgium and now lives in a french speaking area in Africa ..... hmmmmmm ......

join