It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we the people are to be blamed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
spikedhumor.com...

watch that video, i have come to think about this and yes...the people are to blame, even though the people in politics,health care,presidency are bad it is the peoples fault. This country's majority is still to stupid ( and yes i really mean that) just look at how crazy the evangelistic can be. The people can change, what ever happend to the million man march...we need something like that, if the president can go against the constitution and the congress doesn't do anything than we have thr right to go up there and get everyone of those people out of office with force!!!!

why do you think this NWo plan is kept secret from the people, they are afraid because they can do anything against us all!!!
just like in this music video

[edit on 23-11-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I have to disagree with ya on this one. It's not the peoples fault especially if the people are lied to like you say. This world is not a perfect place and never has been, but some how people have come through shining like a star. There's alot more good in this world than bad if you look in the right places. There's good in every country with people striving to make a difference whether it be green, humanitarium, science and medicines, military etc... And believe it or not, governments are doing good things too. They make mistakes just like the rest of us and if they gave out every secret they have then there goes our ability to protect the country.

You have to remember and I do have faith in our military, that if anything the government does to try to control and hurt their citizens will IMO backfire on them. All those military personel have families too! I can't see them killing their own families to please the government. There's crazy stuff going on in the world but it's not the people's fault. Without the people there would be no world and government are people too!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
yea your right, but i dunno i look at France and think should america be more like that. In france they protest like crazy but here it kind of died down i mean the last big protest was Vietnam right.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Stupid is a bit harsh, no?
Blind faith and complacency fits better. Or the fact that most feel that since nothing has affected then directly that all is right with the world and we, well, we are just nuts. I try and try to talk to my family about current affairs and always get the same answers. The, as stated above, it isn't affecting our daily lives and there is nothing to see here, move along, move along.

My response to them and those with this attitude is one word: YET

edit for fat fingering the keyboard

[edit on 11/23/2007 by bobafett1972]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

I remember the seventies and how people used to be more vocal and involve, we fought hard during the 60s for our rights and now is just like we have forgotten and do not care anymore that most of the achievements of the past are now ruled by laws we are allowing politicians that no longer care about the people to work for us or more often than not against us.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

you are 100% correct. So now what are you going to DO about it ? Why not organize a million citizen march VS the NWO ?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by ATSGUY

you are 100% correct. So now what are you going to DO about it ? Why not organize a million citizen march VS the NWO ?

i wish i could do something, i will try if there is a raly at school but people to busy playing halo

omgi just realized Syrinx whats up dude

[edit on 23-11-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
an excellent remake of an excellent song with an excellent video...

in a word

excellent

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

new topics

top topics

join