It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

questions i dont see posed plus my theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ive read many interesting threads on here about ufo's but i want to drift away from the norm on ufology for a minute. it seems people have reached a consensus belief on many things without taking into account the other vast possibilities so im going to pose a few thigs for speculation sake.

1. UFO's exhibit intelligent flight paths...proble: most do not. flying in formation is one thing but they constantly slow down and speed off, make 180 degree turns. showing no sign of a true purpose for being here except possibly muscle flexing. theory: most ufo's arent piloted they are exploration sattelites launched from early days in other civilizations space programs. they arent sent into space with no control like ours are however. they are AI programmed if you notice alot of UFO's do have the same kind of actions you would expect from AI or a computer program.
  2. abduction:sighting ratio ok but not ALL are sattelites obviously one abduction story out of the hundreds is propably true. so that leads me to ask why only a few visitors compared to sightings? we seem to have come to a consensus that since they can get here that they have mastered space flight because they can get here. but they propably have just as much trouble with it as we do. imean just because they get here doesnt mean it is cheap for them to do or even practical. lol sometimes i wonder if there average joes know they can travel galaxies away.

thes are just some thoughts i have had that its quite possible that while there technology is advanced that there civilization resembles ours atleast at a social and economic level.

join