It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown Reaching End at Midnight

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
did it cross anyone's mind that perhaps that clock was set for the "terrorists" to begin their plan?

perhaps they are all leaving their houses right now, on route to do something?

we cannot completely rule out this clock thing as of yet.

don't know what is going on in your neck of the woods, but I suddenly have helicoptor traffic in my area, and at this hour it not a common thing. 3 helicoptors have flown overhead in the past 15 minutes. Don't know what it means and I don't think it is related, but it is a freaky coincidence.

link   

Originally posted by lilblam

Originally posted by ljbako

I have an idea on that..

Because everyone has been talking about it, they've created a state of commotion in your head... so it's probably not some premonition or "instinct"... you're still all excited and worked up and probably disappointed like the rest of us (I know, sick)..

its something more than that i would argue - maybe its just that my interest in these conspiracy theories has recently grown immensely...

maybe its also my desire to live a life that means something...

anyone know what im looking for? cause i cant figure it out

2 words: sex. (that one word there is as good as 2, ok?)

i had sex last night - theory disproved

link   
they could have at least made the web page go up in smoke or sumthin, come on throw me a friggin bone here

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

did it cross anyone's mind that perhaps that clock was set for the "terrorists" to begin their plan?

perhaps they are all leaving their houses right now, on route to do something?

we cannot completely rule out this clock thing as of yet.

Where do you live?

don't know what is going on in your neck of the woods, but I suddenly have helicoptor traffic in my area, and at this hour it not a common thing. 3 helicoptors have flown overhead in the past 15 minutes. Don't know what it means and I don't think it is related, but it is a freaky coincidence.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
we're not THAT sick. We didn't start a pool, no one took odds, and no one was able to cheat said odds.

DE

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I, too"feel" that something is brewing. Never really took the site serious but I been having a bad feeling since december.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
no one was able to cheat said odds.

DE

There's a bum with a trash-barrel fire. That's close enough to an explosion.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
im at the same link form the first post on this thread and the clock is at 39 minutes and 8 seconds!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well, I'll see ya all in heaven or hell. Guess this means this is the end..bye everybody..

Yeah...right. Sike. Another crap threat most likely. AND, if it is real, then Al Qaeda will witness a wrath that the U.S. has NEVER shown before. I have said it before and will say it again. IF, an attack like this happens, the U.S. will DESTROY EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE TERRORIST HOUSING COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. I GUARANTEE it. I promise, if this happens, the world will witness hell.
Anyways, it still has 2 hours and 35 minutes left on mine...probably proving that is is bullcrap, since it is different for everyone.

-wD

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
What channel do you think the first breaking news would be on. Im scanning between Fox, CNBC and CNN. What does everyone think my best bet is?

dont know, but did you notice what is on MSNBC:"COUNTDOWN" funny huh

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I have an idea on that..

Because everyone has been talking about it, they've created a state of commotion in your head... so it's probably not some premonition or "instinct"... you're still all excited and worked up and probably disappointed like the rest of us (I know, sick)..

its something more than that i would argue - maybe its just that my interest in these conspiracy theories has recently grown immensely...

maybe its also my desire to live a life that means something...

anyone know what im looking for? cause i cant figure it out

2 words: sex. (that one word there is as good as 2, ok?)

i had sex last night - theory disproved

Aha I found your problem! Eureka! Too much sex!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliceinwonderland
I, too"feel" that something is brewing. Never really took the site serious but I been having a bad feeling since december.

its hard to take everything on ATS seriously, but honestly, the odds that all the posts on this site are fanciful are astronomical

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

hahahaha - as long as youre being careful, too much sex is never a problem!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I just changed my time zone on my comp clock and the countdown clock started again. It goes by the time on your comp[

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Was it Einstein who screamed Eureka?

Anyways, apparently that java ripoff website set its timer based on YOUR LOCAL time... was this the original intent of the original website?

Or was the timer identical on everyone's computer? If so, Northeast part of US might not be what it was "aimed" to accomodate.

And even if the entire timer thing is a bunch of bull#,
there have been other threats, and we don't know how credible those are. We can't base credibility of everyone on one website.. or one source anyway. Vigilance is always helpful, so let's just see what all this means.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

hahahaha - as long as youre being careful, too much sex is never a problem!

careful?!?!?!? that takes some of the fun out of it.

back on topic: what if the threat of a nuclear attack was to get us looking for a nuke while they pull some kinda bio/chem # on us? these guys arent stupid ya know

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well, I dunno..the Ricin might have been a preliminary attack, ya know, to see how we would react..who knows..anyways, time to sleep for tonight...I'll cya all tomorrow. Night.

-wD

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   

doesn't anyone read??? the clock in the link is duplicated from the original website.

BELOW IS THE COUNTDOWN CLOCK THAT APPEARED ON A KNOWN AL QAEDA CHAT SITE WITH AN IMAGE OF OSAMA BIN LADEN WITH A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION OVER NEW YORK (the site disappeared within hours of the clock's appearance):

this website is just sharing the info

no, you don't take the trouble to go find a clock script when you can view the source of the eleged bin Laden website and copy the code there, and if there was such an original site then why not post the damn link, whether it works or not makes no difference but how convenient it wouldn't be up

all of that info = bs

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Looks like nothing happened. I kinda knew it wouldn't but ya never know.

-Brandon

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well, I was there when it said Time Is Up, and I have people in New York, so obviously nothing happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join