It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aztec Death Star One

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
More important than the moon debate is the absolute clarity of the black object in front of the large light object that comes into focus in the last 30 seconds or so. The object can't be that out of focus because the black object becomes clear.

I will note that it is odd the way that it moves in relation to the camera's movements...except that it doesn't move proportionally to the camera's movements.

In the shots where he pulls back inside the windowframe and you can see the city and stars, it is easy to tell for anyone that this is visually smaller than the moon and larger than the stars in the shot. It also seems to be rather stationary, so the options seem to be satellite, helicopter, planet, large bright star, or ufo. Maybe I'm missing some options. I just think that the moon can be completely ruled out.

I encourage everyone to watch the last 30 seconds or so. I think that the discussion should focus on that.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Luther Blissett

The black "object" is there almost from the beginning, but the maker of the video only points to its existence in the end.

As you can see in the images bellow, it first appears at 1:51 and at 01:53 it is clearly visible. But it wasn't visible at the start of the video, only after he/she changed the position from where he/she was filming did that "object" appeared.

I only changed the view to 2:1 to make it bigger.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I never know what to make of these types of videos. Some I've seen in the past have been very compelling. The Derbyshire videos were the first time I came across this type of sighting and frankly it scared me when I saw it. Here are the Derbyshire videos which were said to be much like the STS-75 videos of a very similar thing. It's an extensive page with all sorts of info. Go thru it, there are very good clips there.

But many here have said that the op object is an out of focus moon. Here is why that may not be the case...

Look at this. Derbyshire craft flying by the moon. Freaked me out when I saw it! That craft is huge too! How do you begin to explain what that object is!?

Here is a site from an Egyptian Dr. who's been capturing the same sort of thing over Egypt. Interesting stuff here.

So can some of these sightings be written off as out-of-focus light, yeah. But not all of them IMO. And as for the OP video, I'm still on the fence about it.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luther Blissett
More important than the moon debate is the absolute clarity of the black object in front of the large light object that comes into focus in the last 30 seconds or so. The object can't be that out of focus because the black object becomes clear.

I will note that it is odd the way that it moves in relation to the camera's movements...except that it doesn't move proportionally to the camera's movements.

In the shots where he pulls back inside the windowframe and you can see the city and stars, it is easy to tell for anyone that this is visually smaller than the moon and larger than the stars in the shot. It also seems to be rather stationary, so the options seem to be satellite, helicopter, planet, large bright star, or ufo. Maybe I'm missing some options. I just think that the moon can be completely ruled out.

I encourage everyone to watch the last 30 seconds or so. I think that the discussion should focus on that.

Yeah, that black thing is pretty strange.

The video is very unimpressive until you see the black dot moving in the dark band at the bottom of the light.

Weird stuff

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Do yourself a favor...
zoom in on ANY other light in the sky, to see the very same effect (relative to light amplitude, and angle) but essentially, this lens effect will duplicate itself quite easily...

And now you know where all those fuzzy circle amorphous blob UFOS come from...

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
well, I really apreciate the effort of every one trying to explain this video, am the one who post it on youtube, and really is not the moon and am not trying to make an statement of an UFO video but i looks as weird for me, i will post a picture in daylight so you could see it´s far up from the closer hill at my town, and i know it could be an effect of my poo camera and the digital zoom but i like to share it so the people could see what i saw but i have a second record of it and answer the things of out o focus when it disappear and appear again wait for my second record

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well, looks like part 2 is uploaded...and a lot stranger I might add.

[EDIT: First time embedding youtube vids in ATS]

[edit on 26-11-2007 by HyPhY666323]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HyPhY666323

Hey there, well ... what can you say about that ? Other than to use your word 'shocking'

Do you know if this was taken by the same people who shot the original and was it taken at the same location ?

I tend to swing towards this being something very unusual ... although I know jacks**t about the mechanics of photography so I'm no expert.

If I were a sceptic (which I'm not), two possible explanations could be;

1/ the moon moving behind a cloud (although I've never seen it happen quite like this before ... and I do tend to watch the moon a lot).

2/ a prawn cracker or quaver, that's had one end dipped in liquid (they tend to slowly melt like that ... what can I say, I don't get out much lol).

However, my gut instinct tells me this could be an important find.

Woody.

ps; I'm really enjoying this thread.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

Looks like an out of focus star or planet to me. Nothing more. The 'patterns' are probably just defects in the optics of the camcorder on full zoom...
J.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well I do post the 3 videos of what i call Aztec death star, and i did not drop any liquid to my cheap camera (its cheap but useful) the matter her its the erode part and a get a possible conclusion of that

It could be the wall at the end of my window the one you could se very dark at the end of the part2 wich am uploading and if is it that thing was moving to the south west cuz behind my camera and me is it north
but i know it could be the camera optics and the body of the lens but believe me it wasn't the moon

I will post the photos when i first saw the sphere and some pictures of dayla¡ight view so you could make your conclusions

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by deusevl

Have you ever seen that light appear?

Could you post a video of that are during the day, or even better, just after getting dark, so we can have an idea of what are you seeing?

Thanks.

PS: I think it is a light that is far away and that there is an object between the light and the camera that blends with the light because the light is out of focus.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I don't understand what the black overlapping shapes are...the edges are so crisp that I find it hard to believe that the object we're looking at is out of focus.

Both black objects, the first one that has a defined, more typical "UFO" shape and the second one that has the sharp, organic, moving shape, are way more interesting than the white blur.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
MY GUESS

www.alt-technica.com...

the top photo on the page shows a globe with the same shape.
at night all you would see is the lite globe.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
That second video is much more interesting, b/c it seems to rule out most of the theories so far, like the moon. I have no idea what it is, but I don't think it's evaporating. If you look closely, you can still see the shape of the circular object when it appears to fade. Very cool - Mexico is loaded w/ these types of phenomena.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
No craft here. Merely an out of focus light source. It is stationary. The only thing moving is the camera. I cannot believe I wasted my time watching this lame video. Anyone who has done any professional camera work knows how ridiculous this looks. When are people going to wake up and realize we are not all suckers who can be fooled with out of focus lights? Wanna see lots of cool UFO's just squint at the sun and they magically appear. Blobs, filaments, and snakes dancing in the sky. Each one as real as the ufo in this video.

[edit on 11-27-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I do know how a camera works an even if I tape it in a 8 mm camera that does not mean am recording a stationary light, that would be ridiculous and waste my time capturing and post it on youtube either, so how come you have a park in the sky or what, I dont believe in UFO but the simple meaning of the word make the conclusion and dont matter if it an alien thing...

i post it with the same reason knowledge of what it is not to gain some ridiculous fame

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
the video doesn't indicate or show a death star, but it seems somehow similar to this video right here:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-11-2007 by DuneKnight]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
deusevl

I forgot to ask, do you have any better version than those posted on YouTube?

YouTube compresses too much the video and resizes it. Also, FlashVideo is not the best format.

In what format do you have the original video? Can you upload it to a place like Putfile that accepts wmv, avi, mpg, mov, asf, asx, mp4 and 3g2, with a file size limit of 200MB.

Oh, and thanks for the video and welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I name it the aztec death star b/c am a fan of star-wars and it resembles an aztec calendar and the lucas death star, I don´t want to fright any one , I do have the main version of it but i looks not much better still being a high resolution of an 8mm (640 X 480) if I have another sight of it I try to tape it with a better camera and take more time so you can see the dusk and drop the idea of a lamp out of focus

and thank for the welcome and evryone to try to solve this "mystery" or UFO thing

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This is defiantly strange, here is the same object captured last year in Queensland Australian.
I think this should add some validity to this thread.

www.youtube.com...

and another in Queensland

www.youtube.com...

and another with the same characteristics.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-11-2007 by OpenSystem]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join