It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aztec Death Star One

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Folks, what you see here is a completely out of focus light. I was just out messing around with the telescope and decided to pick out a random star with the 25mm and see if I could work my way down to the 4mm(X2). When you pick out a completely new light source with a completely different magnification it's going to look exactly like that. It wobbles, changes, as it should. It tends to be up to 8x as large as the actual object you're trying to focus on.

vs

Here's a size comparison:

and for some funny shapes:

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Donoso]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Interesting footage to say at least!

To bad the part of the closeup seems to be digital zoomed in.

Did you notice this?

As you will see at last part of the footage the rings you see in the object, which are shown on the stills Internos has made from the footage (mayan calendar like) move exactly the same as with the camera movement.

When the camera goes to the left - the object in the footage goes to the right- also the rings go to the right.
When the camera goes to the right- the object in the footage goes to the left- also the rings go to the left.
Same when the camera goes up.

I think thats due to the digital zoom and therefore you cant say the rings are actually there? I guess it has something to do with the digital zoom.

Its however funny that those rings makes the object 3D looking.

Also the weird black thing (situated at the edge of the shadow and the bright part) only appears when the camera goes to the bottom--> So the object in the footage at that time is shown more to the upper part in the film.
It moves when the camera moves..

So what are we looking at?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Great video !! Great pictures !!

Whats even more astounding is this. I have videos & photos of the the exact same objects !! I live on the South Coast of England & I have 16 video tapes filmed since August 13th 2007.
I have been seeing these objects since March 2007.

www.archive.org...
flickr.com...@N08/sets/

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Arcturian Kontakt]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
could it be an out of focus lamp post light far away on a hill or on top of some kind of structure?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well, out of focus lens or not that is pretty amazing ... and just a little bit synchronistic ... that close-up Internos posted really does look like the Aztec Sun-stone (I have a replica hanging on my sitting room wall so I know what it looks like), and this is what I thought before I saw the Sun-stone image that had been posted.

Food for thought and great find.
Woody

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcturian Kontakt

There is nothing astounding in a out of focus light, they can be seen anywhere.

Edit: here is my version of one of those "Death Stars"
Not-a-UFO

[edit on 24/11/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
out of focus? Sure

But, why is there a Shadow on the bottom of it?

its a full circle, but the bottom 10% of it is shadowed out, you can still barely see it tho

How is that possible? None of the out of focus stars/lights posted have a shadow at the bottom like that. Can anyone replicate this shadow feature?

Anyways, if its not the Moon, than what could it possibly be?

What would make such a bright light like that? With a shadow on the bottom of it...

Any ideas?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yep, definitely out of focus.

On a different note, the moon was extremely bright last night, it practically lit up my bedroom.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
what was floating around outside? looked like something mechanical....

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcturian Kontakt

I too live on the South Coast of England, and have seen these metallic looking spheres in broad day light at low altitude. there are hundreds of them on the Moon. They have been visiting us for centuries, but recently seem to be making sure that we see them. Many of the NASA photo's show them, but unless they are close to the surface, they appear out of focus because the camera is focussed on the Lunar surface.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It doesn't really impress me because it's so out of focused.

At first I thought the light was Venus. but now I'm not really sure what it really is. The video is also a little mysterious when it comes to around 7:00 minutes in where a black orb comes form the dark band on he bottom of the light and comes in and out of the lighter [top] part of the light.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Good find...nice video, except that it makes me sick...like trying to watch the blair witch project....if you are going to be filming something for over an extend period of time PLEASE use a tripod or prop the camera on a book or chair or something.

Why towards the end when you could see the thing at the bottom more clearly did they do so much in and out with the camera? After seeing the thing on the bottom I would have filmed some more and maybe edited out the first 4 minutes.

Anyway tha's just me....like I said cool vid.

(edit to spell witch properly)

[edit on 24-11-2007 by Vandermast]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
From the video it looks to me to be a flood lamp. Thats my opinion on this.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
the way it kind of pulsates instantly reminded me of the NASA tether incident and the "space junk" they caught with their own cameras. You can see the incident here:

This is the long version of the video, and its worth a watch if you haven't see in before (before all the cut techno videos). refer to about 4:08 in the video and you can see one of the ufos "space junk" up close. the pattern and look resemble the object in this video. And the object would be quite large in scale to the tether... the tether is like a mile long!

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
umm guys.. its actually the moon

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I can make Venus, Mars or just about any light source look like this through my telescope by being completely out of focus....as someone in an above post said.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by arclore
umm guys.. its actually the moon

I doubt that. I can get clear pictures of the moon with just the 4x zoom on my digicam. The amount of out of focus would indicate something quite small, ie more like a star/planet than the moon. That doesnt explain the bottom portion however (and neither would the moon).

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Why oh why do people video / film objects that are obviously out of focus and then compound it by using digital zoom???

I remember one from the 70's / 80's in Australia I think where a film crew went up on a plane hoping to see some objects that had been seen the previous night.
The whole video was way out of focus on a small ball of light, but the seemingly professional camera man just kept filming something he must have understood was out of focus.

Any credibility of the vid is ruined simply because you are not seeing the real item and the camera is creating (especially with digital zoom) it's own picture.

As for the cut off at the bottom and the weird object, well as the main image is o.o.f the items can't be in focus, plus the weird dot thing moves in tandem with the camera.

Lastly, is he filming thru a window or is the window open?

EDIT: 64x digital zoom...OMG...it could be anything...Also looking again I'd say that's been filmed thru a glass window.

[edit on 25-11-2007 by Mclane]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I see a) the moon, and an incredibly large craft passing by the leaves a shadow on the surface, not to mention the smaller craft seen at the bottom. b) a bright craft that is still quite big releasing a smaller craft or c) a camera trick woth a piss poor camera.

I admit the rings coming from the centre look like light 'flares', but it can happen when looking at the moon using a poo camera on high zoom, through the most part I ignored the circles and focused on the 'shadow' and the craft...stop playing before the end of the vid so no comments there sorry.

thanks.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I can safely say that's not the death star folks (star wars fan). it looks more like the moon, a reflection on a lens or some water falling on the camera. no more than aztects flying in a spaceship. it would be cool to have aztecs flying the death star, but you wouldn't want them to land and begin sacrifices on the spot.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join