It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aztec Death Star One

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is just absolutly insane video dropped onto youtube. I have no idea if it is cgi or not but it is noteworthy.
youtube linkwww.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-11-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Can you give those that cant use youtube a little bit more info as to what the footage is all about? My connection speed wont permit me to watch footage more than a few seconds long =[

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapturas
Can you give those that cant use youtube a little bit more info as to what the footage is all about? My connection speed wont permit me to watch footage more than a few seconds long =[

I've made a close-up

Edit to add: image # 2

[edit on 23/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You've made a closeup of something totally out of focus that without a doubt look nothing like that in reality, so I wouldnt read too much into how it looks.

What it is I dont know though.

Sidenote: Aztec?

[edit on 23-11-2007 by merka]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

thanks much appreciated. first image sort of looks like it has a face in the middle winking at me. is it supposed to be an actual death star like the one in starwars? and whats supposed to happen in the video clip and is this an actual object found?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
You've made a closeup of something totally out of focus that without a doubt look nothing like that in reality, so I wouldnt read too much into how it looks.

What it is I dont know though.

Sidenote: Aztec?

[edit on 23-11-2007 by merka]

Heck, merka, i've made a close up of what the video shows because another member couldn't watch the video

Aztec? Maybe because its vague resembleance with the aztec calendar?

Edit: spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapturas
reply to post by internos

thanks much appreciated. first image sort of looks like it has a face in the middle winking at me. is it supposed to be an actual death star like the one in starwars? and whats supposed to happen in the video clip and is this an actual object found?

It looks really odd to me. It seems that it has a 3d shape, but maybe i'm wrong. I've seen orbs-like objects in the past, but they had almost always a flat appearance. This one looks differnt imho...

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think it is labeled Aztec because it was filmed in Mexico, good guess on the calander stone maybe the answer. If you cannot see it,basically it is a giant eyeball floating outside this guys window starin at him and lookin around. Then the eye looks back and forth and all round.Then this little pod floats out and hovers around the bottom of the eyeball.The bottom of the eye has a darkened area that grows larger.It is actually a pretty cool video,I have no idea how they did it, besides using a decent cgeye program.Now that I think about it that would be creepy as hell if it was a giant 2012 calander starin at us through youtube!!Mommy!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i really want to watch the clip now (damn you vodafone grrrrrrrrrrr!).
from the descriptions given, it sounds very strange indeed. Eye balls floating outside? an elves Deathstar? whatever next

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Frankly i usually don't find interesting this kind of objects, but this IS interesting to say the least, imo. Star & flag.
This is the detail of the bottom part near the end of the video...

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Very interesting, At first I thought it could be possible that its the moon, the moon can appear smaller on cameras, and the detail could look false when he zooms in because of quality, but then I noticed the bottom, it seems flat and almost 3d. So it cant be the moon, interesting.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
revelation 12:1 and a strange and wonderous sign appeared in the heavens

ha ha! great find i doubt that this has anything to do with the end of time or the aztecs and ist that the MAYAN calender anyways? but very interesting its the landing craft
wheres my tin foil

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by justanothergangster
revelation 12:1 and a strange and wonderous sign appeared in the heavens

ha ha! great find i doubt that this has anything to do with the end of time or the aztecs and ist that the MAYAN calender anyways? but very interesting its the landing craft
wheres my tin foil

The Pointer of the Aztec Calendar

At the center of the pointer of the Aztec Calendar there appears the face of Tonatiuh, the Sun. For this reason, the commonly-know Aztec Calendar has been identified as La piedra del sol, or the Sun Stone. We shall refer to the Aztec Calendar by its common name.

The Aztec Calendar's design is based on a set of concentric rings, divided into eight segments. The concentric ring around the fase of Tonatiuh consists of the Nahui Ollin, signifying 4 movement.

Read more ...

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It seems like the rings and that small rotating object near the bottom are created because the object is out of focus. You can see near the end that the center circle continuously changes direction depending on how far the camera-man zooms in. Same with the small object near the bottom, it actually appears larger when the camera is zoomed out, which I don't believe is possible.

I also like how the user that posted this on youtube felt the need to add spooky music.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I didn't saw the whole video, only the first 3 minutes.

If the rest just shows more of the same than I can tell you that it only shows an out of focus light.

Depending on the way the lens are made, an out of focus light in a dark background will appear like that, especially when using the digital zoom, that serves almost only the purpose of making fake UFO videos.

One of the reasons I say this is an out of focus light is because I have photographed some myself to be sure.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I didn't saw the whole video, only the first 3 minutes.

If the rest just shows more of the same than I can tell you that it only shows an out of focus light.

Depending on the way the lens are made, an out of focus light in a dark background will appear like that, especially when using the digital zoom, that serves almost only the purpose of making fake UFO videos.

One of the reasons I say this is an out of focus light is because I have photographed some myself to be sure.

ArMaP, as said, i agree about this kind of sightings:
but this one is strange, because has some kind of 3D appearance (but of course is an optical illusion) and at almost the end of the footage there's an apparent morphing.
Did you notice it?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
For sure, you have to watch the whole video to have a real interpretation of it. There is alot of detail going on in the clip twords the end. I did notice the 3-D effect as well.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
For sure, you have to watch the whole video to have a real interpretation of it. There is alot of detail going on in the clip twords the end. I did notice the 3-D effect as well.

It only gets worse the more you watch it. It gets so obvious that everything you see is the product of an out of focus camera as soon as the round center changes position multiple times while the camera-man is zooming in and out.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have seen the rest of the video (after my dinner, that was why I didn't had the time
) and I still think that it is just an out of focus light.

Unfortunately, I do not have the camera that I used on my tests to make some more, it was borrowed and I had to return it to its real owner.

I do not have any real explanation for the flat bottom and the small "object" visible at the right side of the bottom of the white circle, but the fact that it moves in the same way as the camera makes me think that it is probably related to the way that the light is reaching the camera.

You can see that the centre of the white circle moves up, down, left and right when what I think is the out of focus light moves above, bellow to the left or to the right of the centre of the screen. The small object at the bottom shows the same behaviour, at first it is visible at the right side, but the person filming notices that it follows the camera movement and so moves the camera to the left to make it move to the centre of the white circle.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Another strange thing is that the cameraman zooms on the bottom-right part of the object some seconds BEFORE it blows up: at least it seems so: maybe i'm wrong.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join