It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN meets to take world control of internet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

UN meets to take world control of internet.

www.informationliberation.com

The United Nations control freaks seek to micro-manage all aspects of our lives, and this includes the Internet. Many have used the Internet as an instrument of truth to counter the spin, lies, and disinformation spewed by the mainstream media
(visit the link for the full news article)

2nd article
www.cio-today.com...

3rd article
www.toptechnews.com...

[edit on 23-11-2007 by Bushwacked]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
HR 1955 and now UN control say byby to ATS.

UN will hold meetings the US is not invited to control the internet.

Make an anti gov. statement or anything they don't like say goodbye to your URL and your ISP.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
FREE SPEECH DOES NOT INCLUDE CENSORSHIP.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Because of the power of the internet, many would like to control it. In their struggle for power, the still leave the strength in the people themselves due to their differing agendas. The internet is a force beyond the true comprehension of most who even now seek to harness it to their own goals.

What we are seeing is the flame of their realization that here is something they cannot control with money and intimidation. It is a burning away of the past methods, and the flame flickers from location to location.

Remember, remember, the 5th of November. When news cannot be controlled, and opinion is in the hands of the people, changes force themselves into the world.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I find it hard to take a source seriously when it says;

United Nations control freaks

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
From what I'm reading (sample sources below), seems to me something's been cooking since at least 2003, initially brought to the table of the UN by China and other powers gluing themselves to China's ambition in the monitoring and control of Internet content.

As late as the late-nineties, I don't think the NWO (security council -- UN) expected a gaping leak of world control to be put off track and on hold thanks to the true world peoples movement aka World Wide Web. Now it's getting serious and perhaps just a matter of time before world liberties are restricted on civilians.

_____
November 13, 2007: CNSNews.com) - A United Nations-sponsored meeting in Rio de Janeiro this week is providing a platform for those who want the United States to cede "control" of the Internet.
Article:www.cnsnews.com.../ForeignBureaus/archive/200711/INT20071113c.html

China 2005
"We feel that the public policy issue of Internet should be solved jointly by the sovereign states in the U.N. framework...For instance, spam, network security and cyberspace--we should look for an appropriate specialized agency of the United Nations as a competent body."
source: www.news.com...

A U.N. grab for Internet control?
Proposal expected at global summit in Geneva 2003
Article: www.worldnetdaily.com...
_____

Dallas

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I find it hard to take a source seriously when it says;

United Nations control freaks

Agreed unfortunate englishman, mind you it is slightly more credible than the sun...

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I see this for what it is, and maybe you do to.

The UN is scared by the US Government's unilateral, and unapologetic, agenda. The only recourse to avoid open confrontation to slow america's ambitions is a non-physical method. The control of internet based media, has been china's golden program to keep social/capitalism lifestyle's empowered but not truly free, in their own country.

China's model if used as a program to the opposite effect as a UN tool, to promote "free" media, will likely destroy america's government from within.

Finally the hushed supporters of change, and witnesses to american government atrocity will have a voice, secretly revealed by european government/humanitarian assistance.

I think this is Europeans trying to help the "liberty kidnapped" citizens of America.

I could be wrong, but I feel I'm not.

-adhd

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I tend to beleive it because just about everything that there's a rumor of comes to pass lately and taking this away would certainly keep us at the mercy of our tv channels and government sponsored disinformation.

Its going to happen.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Western world wide web prevails!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bushwacked

HR 1955 and now UN control say byby to ATS.

UN will hold meetings the US is not invited to control the internet.

Make an anti gov. statement or anything they don't like say goodbye to your URL and your ISP.

Well, I guess we'll just turn off their electricity at the U.N. building then let them meet and freeze in the dark. Don't believe everything you read.

[edit on 11/23/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
There are over one billion internet users in the world. This is expected to double in ten years.

There has to be an astronomical amount of money being spent with the internet merchants.

Can you imagine telling one billion people they cannot have internet?

I am soooo addicted to internet. I should have gone blind years ago according to my optician.

IMHO the internet is here to stay untill something better comes along.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The internet poses the greatest threat to authority, it has enabled the largest anarchist movement in history to form. No more control of information by the government and so called experts. ATS is a sign of this, as is YouTube, and the innumerable blogs. What we are witnessing is the last gasp of tyranny before it plunges into the dark depths of non existence. Stand up for the internet, it's our instrument of freedom, the weapon that will strike down fascism with a bloodless revolution.

new topics

top topics

join