It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophecies of Merlin and 2012.. What you haven't heard

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

Where does the bible mention 2012? The Hopi did not have a calendar so how did they ever specify 2012?

Face it, there is only 1 ancient mention of 2012 and that was the Mayans and they mention the date in one place on a monument. The rest of the 2012 claims are modern New Age tall tales. You mention Lungold, but there is Arguelles and Lungold and Calleman and ...

There is such a long list of fakery associated with 2012 including misrepresentations of Nostradamus. Now we have some faked stories about Merlin.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

truthfully, i think the myans just ran out of space/time themselves...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
never mind Merlinn,,,
what about these guys,,
re prophesy asspect??

Elenin - Nibiru - Earthquakes - Volcanos

May 30, 2011

www.youtube.com...#!

a very enlightning discussion,,

pbs special,,
or something,,

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

prophesy asspect

Interesting typos to say the least.

Nibiru is a fictional planet which cannot exist.
Elenin is a comet which has no measurable affect on the Earth.

2012 is a hoax and the Merlin claims are just more of the same.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ticklemonster
This past winter I was thinking about The Wall and about the English language, and wondering if its a true representation of reality, the way the language fits together and defines things, because a prophet is a profit, and the antichrist is supposed to be the false prophet that runs cam alot, and I began to feel kind of angry about the past eight years so I wrote the whole thing up on the wall and noticed its called Alpha-Bet.

So I looked up Alpha-Bet and found out its supposed to be saying AlphaBeta, which I guess means OneTwo? But for some reason they took off the A and called it The Alpha Bet. It looked like a trick so I decided to just sound the whole thing out.

Now, when I started sounding the whole thing out I was quite surprised to be met with a threat. three words with three letters each to start off the alpha-bet, and I got to thinking that when three things happen, it usually gets a little attention, and if they happen three times, then its some definite evidance.

ABC DEF GHI. I couldn't help but remember all those elementary teachers saying "Just sound it all out, you'll get it." So I did. Abyss Deaf Guy. What a thing to say. I just figured it out, and it met me with a spooky threat that made fun of me for never understanding it before. Abyss Deaf Guy...

Alpha-Bet.

I dont want to tell you what I made out of the rest of it, I want to see what other people come up with, and then post what I thought of the rest of that Alpha-Bet, that defines everything in my world.

So please help me figure out this Alpha-Bet, and everything it could possibly be saying. What I came up with was a seven word sentence that broke down into smaller words like slang and reiterated itself on both levels twice more after these first three words. So I think I got it right, but I wanted to see if anyone else or a good majority came up with the same thing, and this seems like a good place to ask, because not many people will take you seriously if your out on the street getting angry about the Alpha-Bet, and anyone who knows what thats like, isn't on a computer very often.

Sincerely,

The Ticklemonster

Meth is bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join