It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Mysteries / A&E For 911 Truth ... Lies Revealed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haroki
PS - you ever pass your Math 241 class?

Nope. I let that one go.

Do you know what linear algebra is? Matrices. 99 dimensions worth. Try taking that class when your professor is Asian who doesn't know how to speak in the plural sense. (No offense Asian people).

Nice attack though.

Care to be bold enough to post your transcripts?

[edit on 11/29/2007 by Griff]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Well Haroki. I'm waiting.

What degree did you say you posses again? I can't remember. Must be my applied linear algebra brain fart acting up huh?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Well Haroki. I'm waiting.

Ha ha, college was 20 yrs ago. I'm established in my field and have no reason to have my transcripts anymore. You'll find out about that in a few years when they drop.....

But I can understand the language thing. I had a Lebanese prof that we all had the same problem with. 1st day, his TA came in before he did and told us we'd need to form study groups in order to decipher what he was saying, LOL.....

But since you have nothing to say about my previous on topic reply..... have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Ha ha, college was 20 yrs ago. I'm established in my field and have no reason to have my transcripts anymore. You'll find out about that in a few years when they drop.....

I guess you didn't notice the year I graduated. 1996. Will be 12 years in 2008.

No need for your transcripts? Well then, I'm guessing your field doesn't have professional licensing? Because I needed my transcripts for that.

Plus, if you would have bothered to see when those were signed (1998). You'd see that they are 10 years old. I just happen to have them ready.

Again. What field? Let's establish that before you begin to make fun of me please. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I guess you didn't notice the year I graduated. 1996. Will be 12 years in 2008.

No need for your transcripts? Well then, I'm guessing your field doesn't have professional licensing? Because I needed my transcripts for that.

Plus, if you would have bothered to see when those were signed (1998). You'd see that they are 10 years old. I just happen to have them ready.

Again. What field? Let's establish that before you begin to make fun of me please. Thanks.

Actually, I have several liscenses. it's just that I've had them for so long, I no longer need to have my transcripts anymore.

1- Business License
2- Contractors License
3- Applicator's License
4- Workman's Comp Ins
5- Liability Ins
6- Soil/Erosion Control Engineering License

Last time - anything on topic, or are you feeling defensive still?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I'm calling bullsnot on them all. But, let's talk about this one. So, you have a PE huh? Prove it.

Let's see your licenses.

What state? What's your license number? Prove it.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Ok. You are now on ignore. Defensive? You are the one who started this. Unless you can give an example (proof) that you've been beyond applied linear algebra, then I think you should shut the hell up. Just my opinion of course. I'm not going into a pissing match with you. But, I don't believe anything you say until you prove it. Let's see your license for soils engineering then.

Further more, you've never stated your degree. Hmmm...very telling.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Last time. Yes. You've already admitted that the NIST F'ed up when they put out that drawing. That's good enough for me since that was the whole point to begin with. Duh.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I'm calling bullsnot on them all. But, let's talk about this one. So, you have a PE huh? Prove it.

Let's see your licenses.

What state? What's your license number? Prove it.

You're out of your mind if you think I'll post ANY personal info on a site that's inhabited by a bunch of m******ts....

My license is for engineering erosion control systems. Believe me, there's nothing hard about it. Just boring and tedious. Not my favorite part of the business, but a lucrative and necessary one.

Ignore away, it'll make us both happy.....

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

My license is for engineering erosion control systems. Believe me, there's nothing hard about it. Just boring and tedious. Not my favorite part of the business, but a lucrative and necessary one.

So, you admit that it isn't remotely close to engineering in the real sense but in the sense of a "sanitary engineer". Just so people know, a sanitary engineer is a pc way of saying "garbage man".

I see also that you have again refused to say what type of degree you possess. Care to share?

If not, I expect a full apology from you.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

So, you admit that it isn't remotely close to engineering in the real sense but in the sense of a "sanitary engineer". Just so people know, a sanitary engineer is a pc way of saying "garbage man".

I see also that you have again refused to say what type of degree you possess. Care to share?

If not, I expect a full apology from you.

Don't hold your breath waiting for one....

Anyways, it doesn't matter what your job is, it doesn't mean that you'll be honest with your replies. So far, I think that's the case.

Shoot, there's even one guy here who claims to know that a certain fighter jet from the late 60's is made mostly of steel cuz he used to work on one blah blah blah. But that's ridiculous, I've independently verified that he's making stuff up, another common trait of CTerz, but I've seen so much of this type of garbage on other sites from "truthers" that it hardly budges my bs meter anymore. It just comes with the territory when one deals with you guys........

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Haroki

Thanks for proving my point.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Don't hold your breath waiting for one....

See people. This is what makes the difference between a real human being (me) and some a**holes on this site. Take care Haroki. I hope you get what you deserve.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Number 2 on my ignore list.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Stupid thread.

9/11 mysteries are the ones lying? Hmmm...

Get the F outta here!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dwight Howard

Dwight.... I suggest you refrain from your middle school rants. They are not welcome in this forum.

Try backing up what you say with some facts.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

I agree. We've come too far for just "i know"'s. No offense.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join