It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

russia, china, nwo & cosmic thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Dear all,
some months ago I got enlightend with the movie "zeitgeist".
Since then i do my research every day, read news very precisely and try to get a lot of opinions. All I find and see is possible threads and threads. This advanced to fear and even on my cigarette break i think of how to escape, what to do or how to save my family.

Recently I read this, which is the most scary scenario i touched:
www.worldaffairsbrief.com...

Isn't it the same thread like a meteoryt hitting earth and fear all the time?

It is really hard to verify what of all this is sience fiction and what is real. Actually all I can do is tell people (who want to) to care and help them to find.

I mean, what else is there to do? How to live without getting insane?

PS. sorry for miss spelling, I'm from Poland and learned english in school some time ago. The fact that i'm polish makes me unable to vote for Ron Paul, who I strongly support and advise you americans to listen to.

cheers

[edit on 23-11-2007 by luckyphil]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Greetings luckyphil! As an American of partial Slavic decent (my maternal grandfather was a Kowalski), I shake your hand through cyberspace. Your English is very good for it being a second language. Your post prompted me to see the zeitgeist movie for the first time, and it’s very well done I must say. I’m a bit nonplussed by part I, which doesn’t really fit very well with the rest of the movie IMO. It’s also more than a little biased. Here are a couple of sites with a different view.

www.tektonics.org...

www.kingdavid8.com...

I have to wonder if part I isn’t meant to turn Christians away from the obvious truth of the rest of the movie.

I find World Affairs Brief to be a very good source of intelligence about what’s really going on in the world. I read Joel Skousen just about every day. I’m wondering what you think about Bush’s push to use NATO to put new missile systems into E Europe. Putin does not seem pleased with the idea. Looks like Poland could once again be caught in the middle.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Skousen's thesis that the shadow government is actually working with America's enemies to destroy America makes a lot of sense. How else can you explain the actions of supposedly elected officials who do everything in their power to bring a great country to ruin.

All one has to do is ask why America does not secure her southern borders, why she imports goods from China that are poisoned or manufactured using slave labor, just building up the Chinese military, or why she continues to depend on foreign oil when either technology or domestic supplies could end the funding of international terrorism from oil rich arab countries.

Moreover this puts a different light on Bill Clintons selling of nuclear and missile secrets to China and Russia. He is actually on the side of international communism and desires them to triumph over the world. I shudder to think what will happen to this country when Hillary seizes power.

It also brings to light how Biblical prophecy might be fulfilled. The NWO pushes for a first strike against America using Russia to end America as a world power. If they can get China to turn on Russia after America is destroyed that will raise up the EU which much eventually become a world wide dictatorship run by the antichrist. It may well be a muslim dictatorship given current population trends. Russia may turn to an invasion of Israel prior to her demise as prophesied in Ezekiel 39. God will destroy Russia and Iran at that time, perhaps by goading China to attack. It just sucks to live in a country that will soon be saturated with nukes. Of course the EU under antichrist ends up even worse eventually.

join