It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 could be 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I was sitting around talking with someone about dates of when things happened. And I thought of how a year is 365 1/4 days. And it popped in my head...Whens the last time you remember them adding up those 1/4 days? We all know that we have leap year that makes up for that, but that doesn't take away the fact that every 1460 years we should be adding 2 years and not just one. I added up from relatively around the time the first time documents were recorded, and we would be about 4 years ahead with those 1/4 days being added up. I have no idea if someone has already tackled this subject, but I thought even if it has, I could get insight from others.

So in my end conclusion I just added the 4 years to our year of 2007(look mommy I did addeding! lol) 2007+4=2011. 2008=2012. Some people are amazed how I can take a discussion about daylight savings time and what year I went to which school, and think of something like this
have a good day/night and hope you had a great Thanksgiving. peace

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
According to James Gilliland, 2007 is 2012.

There is much confusion about times, dates and coming events. The Mayan ... all ยป Calendar gives us the date 2012 as the end of time and a major shift into a new world. Many experts believe using the Gregorian Calendar and applying it to the Mayan Calendar is in error due to the Gregorian Calendar being 5 years off due to Mark Anthony not becoming Caesar for over four years and other calculations. They kept time according to the reign of the Caesars. That would put 2012 at 2007 which is right around the corner which just might account for what so many people are feeling.

Source:
video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
As I recall I believe the date is set according to Mayan calender which is about 9 months to our year. So the Mayans never had the 1/4 day at all.

Source

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
2008 is 2008.

new topics

top topics

join