It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stealing our water?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Yes there is a lot of activity in Lake Michigan.

what other sort of activity in the great lakes is there? or so you just mean a lot of them taking water?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
thievin lil aliens
they cant be trusted

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
What I am saying is the Earth is covered 70% by water they actually have more living space then us that's not counting underground. I don't mean they are just taking water from there I mean they can travel in and out of the water where ever they want they live down under.
I still laugh about SETI sending radio waves up always the wrong direction I think we would do better sending low frequency wave lengths down if you know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If they wanted to communicate with us they could very easily you know they can communicate in any language heck they could broadcast through every channel on your TV and radio at once if they want to.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

If they wanted to communicate with us they could very easily you know they can communicate in any language heck they could broadcast through every channel on your TV and radio at once if they want to.

You know that for a fact do you? For all you know they may not know a thing about our communication methods.

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
i see what you mean now observe... kind of like how the moon has more land than the earth just because there is no water, right?

and yeah, i'm with mikomi about the communication thing. aliens could know as little about our communication methods as we know about theirs.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

What I am saying is the Earth is covered 70% by water they actually have more living space then us that's not counting underground. I don't mean they are just taking water from there I mean they can travel in and out of the water where ever they want they live down under.
I still laugh about SETI sending radio waves up always the wrong direction I think we would do better sending low frequency wave lengths down if you know what I mean.

Think about this- our own planet is alien to us. We do not know what is in our oceans. We can not fully explore same.
People, they are right here with us- I saw.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
journey,
yeah dude. i tottally believe you about that. it's impossible to know what goes on in our oceans.

oceans and water are to aliens as rain forests are to insects... there's just so much of it and so much going on that we'll probably never know

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
They steal electricity so why not water. They steal bodies, magnetite and know knows what else?

I know they like crystals and gold too.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
These Aliens are a bunch of looters

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'll give you a hint all you need is the right frequency. They can shut down every Nuclear Silo on Earth at the same time if they want to.
You really don't know what you are dealing with here.
There only weakness is that there bodies are weak this is why they have to control humans one on one we would have a chance that is never going to happen.
If they wanted to take us over they could very easily we don't have anything to compare to what they have for weapons at this time and our government knows this but you better believe our government is working on it night and day.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
They steal electricity so why not water. They steal bodies, magnetite and know knows what else?

I know they like crystals and gold too.

they steal electricty? how do they do that... and what's magnetite? that sounds painfully familliar but i just can't place it.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I'll give you a hint all you need is the right frequency. They can shut down every Nuclear Silo on Earth at the same time if they want to.
You really don't know what you are dealing with here.
There only weakness is that there bodies are weak this is why they have to control humans one on one we would have a chance that is never going to happen.
If they wanted to take us over they could very easily we don't have anything to compare to what they have for weapons at this time and our government knows this but you better believe our government is working on it night and day.

How do you know all this I want a bit of evidence behind your fact.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

i think you've seen "the day the earth stood still" a few times too many...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I get what I know straight from the Grey's when I am with them either you believe or you don't that is your right I just put out here what I am shown or told do with it what you want.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join