It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stealing our water?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
so every summer i go up to beaver island, michiga, for a few weekends. it's in lake michigan, one of the northernmost islands in the lake (if not the northernmost itself. but i heard stories from people that when they were younger they saw flying saucers fly down, turn some of the water to ice, take it into the saucer and then depart.

has anyone ever heard of anything like this happening before?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I never have. I lived up in wisconsin and never heard anything while I was there. But I guess if there was intelligent life closeby, I guess they'd make a pitstop and "Filler up"

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Never heard of that. Have heard a ton of ghost stories around our Great Lakes, though.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
yeah, i've heard some creepy ghost stories about them myself... i also forgot to mention that the air force uses the two or three smaller, uninhabitted islands less than a mile north as practice for bombing and strafing runs. no live ammunitions though... just practice.

i dunno if that would make a difference or not for whether someone (or something!) would want to steal water from there or not...

also, this had to of taken place like 30-50 years ago. these people were fairly old. of course, they could have just been pulling my leg...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hmm.. that's weird, I've never heard of anything like that.
There are indeed some weird stories that come from that area.
The Wednigo is one that comes to mind.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Boy don't ask me where so I can't back this up, but I seem to remember hearing a few other cases of UFO's "sucking" up water. Do they use it to power their ship somehow by extracting the hydrogen? Do they use it for some other fuel cells...or do they drink it? Or do they have some liquid chamber they use for sealing themselves for "jumps" in space.

Sorry all speculative, but what is it we are looking on Mars for so badly?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Hmm.. that's weird, I've never heard of anything like that.
There are indeed some weird stories that come from that area.
The Wednigo is one that comes to mind.

If you want a good Wendigo movie, go rent Ravenous.

Doubt if its accurate, but it's a damn good movie anyway.

"He...was....LICKING ME!"

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I have never heard of a UFO drawing water, possibly someone at the link that follows will- for any UFO sighting that is water related this researcher has spent much time in compiling sightings. I found his sight most interesting...

WATER UFOS

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
And then go here for the topic of your request

UFOS Drawing Water

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the reccommendation, I'll have to have a look for it.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hubby used to hunt a lot, he has mentioned seeing UFO's hovering above the river a few times. Here the river s very polluted maybe their looking for chemicals or minerals.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
thanks for the links journey!

and... uh... what's a wednigo?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Many people tend not to take in account the sightings of UFOs in our oceans, and, as I learned on this site, USO's (underwater submerged object).

I disclosed my personal account here-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
thanks for the links journey!

and... uh... what's a wednigo?

www.prairieghosts.com...

Highlights

"The Wendigo", this woods spirit was, and is, very real to many in the northern woods and prairies of the state. Many legends and stories have circulated over the years about a mysterious creature who was encountered by hunters and campers in the shadowy forests of the upper regions of Minnesota. In one variation of the story, the creature could only be seen if it faced the witness head-on, because it was so thin that it could not be seen from the side. The spirit was said to have a voracious appetite for human flesh and the many forest dwellers who disappeared over the years were said to be victims of the monster.

Native American versions of the creature spoke of a gigantic spirit, over fifteen feet tall, that had once been human but had been transformed into a creature by the use of magic. Though all of the descriptions of the creature vary slightly, the Wendigo is generally said to have glowing eyes, long yellowed fangs and overly long tongues. Most have a sallow, yellowish skin but others are said to be matted with hair. They are tall and lanky and are driven by a horrible hunger.

According to the lore, the Wendigo is created whenever a human resorts to cannibalism to survive.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
cmdrkeenkid

I've heard of a credible sighting wherein a UFO was seen very low over a frozen section of one of the Great Lakes in winter. There were several witnesses including police. Witnesses reported very loud sounds like the breaking of thick ice.

I thought the report was on the NICAP site but can't find it now. Maybe I read it in Richard Hall's or Richard Dolan's recent book. I found this very similar report, perhaps of the same incident:

www.caus.org...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Condorcet...

Thank you once again for the links you provided me in the above referenced thread-

Carl is a dedicated researcher, (waterufo) and at this time a researcher he is aquainted with is in contact with me, analzing information I gave, including additional answers to questions posed by them.

Your links provided me much information to a sighting that changed many of my opinions.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
maybe that's what i was thinking of condorcet... i know the ice was frozen. it was like two or three years ago when i heard about this.

and that's a really awesome story journey. you should have kicked some butt for some answers!

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Speaking of Carl, here's that Icebreaker UFO story I was looking for. It was on his excellent website.

www.waterufo.net...

Journey, very happy to hear there are good researchers collecting information from you. The moment I read your account here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I knew it contained many very valuable details. Thanks to people like you who aren't afraid tell the truth--regardless of how unbelievable it may seem--I think we're much closer to gaining a basic understanding of the Big Picture and where we Earthlings fit into it.

Journey, I'm curious to know about the report that so impressed you, there are so many great ones. Was it the Shag Harbour incident?

Best regards

~C

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I've heard of this before I also heard of a story when some kids were by a lake and they saw a UFO by the lake then something came out and chased them away and they just ran. So maybe they are up to something I think I read that story on here

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Yes there is a lot of activity in Lake Michigan.

You already know the ships are air and water I have said before as I was told by the tall Grey:
We are safe and secure there is no equipment made on Earth that can reach us we are in your waters the deepest of your waters.
Let's look at the Mountain in Peru are a directional locator for the different species of life.
I have seen below the surface of the Moon and Mars and they have been made to look Earth like green land waterfalls lakes maybe they are just collecting our water animals to fill the lakes they have made elsewhere and taking a little of our precious water.
I must say they are hard workers they never seem to stop.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join