It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin Creating Anti-USA Axis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Russia, China, and India � the anti-supremacy triangle?

A relevant result of Vladimir Putin�s five-day-visit to the East: the notion of a new �triangle� (Russia, China, and India) is being used everywhere in the world media. This was basically initiated by Indian journalists from the newspaper Hindu and from the Star-TV television channel. They interviewed Putin in Moscow two days before he left for his tour. They pointed out that Putin was coming to India after visiting China: �The trilateral cooperation between India, China, and Russia is developing rather quickly. In which way do you think this cooperation will continue? Will you bring a message to India from China?�

Putin�s answer was evasive. Yet, it became known later that the question from Indian journalists was not unfounded. The American newspaper Christian Science Monitor published an article entitled �Putin Pushes Strategic Triangle with China, India.� The story runs: "In Beijing, and in New Delhi yesterday, the Russian president put on what some analysts say is a clinic in selling the idea of a strategic partnership or "strategic triangle" in Asia between Russia, China, and India - with Moscow taking the lead.�
english.pravda.ru...

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 04:42 AM
link   
now thats somthing I'd quite like to see.

At present the US is probably the most powerfull military country in the world.

One single country able to take out the rest of the world is never a good idea, it leads to global dictatorship as we're witnessing in Iraq, and eventually collapses in on itself.

I never advocated the M.A.D. system But at least it prevented any one global super power throwing its weight around to extensively.

I triumverate of coalitions with Europe breaking away from the US too would, I believe, be fairly benificial to global peace, if one first assumes that there can be no peace under a single global leader.

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 04:59 AM
link   
May be it's only words, and nothing more.

China and Russia are not so friends and are very suspicious with each other.

Same thing between India & China. Specialy since the Chicoms are supporting Pakistan. And the Pakistan is a muslim country who help and support the Chechenya terrorists.....

And last but not least, the Russians want to stay a EU & US economical partner. The Russians are just a little be afraid, but I don't think that they try to do an alliance with the Chicoms and the Indians. Also, we can say that the 2 others country ( India & China ) are +/- in the same position.

So, this so-called " new triangle " is probably only a kind of hoax.

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 09:45 PM
link   
even if they aren't forming a union... i certainly found something interesting in that article...

"The American president has shown that the USA was totally against a multi-polar world order. The USA aspires on for a New World Order, which causes many troubles in global political life."

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 10:16 PM
link   
As Putin's conniving to keep Iraqi oil-projects warm appears to have come to a sorry end with Lukoil not getting guarantees -I anticipate Putin will be forming a mildly pro-US axis before long.
Heaven only knows what the US and UK are up to: but money first and last isn't a bad guide with the Russians.

posted on Dec, 15 2002 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The population is falling fast, the Health Ministry says that only 33% of newborns and 10% of teens are healthy, Tuberculosis is raging, and they have about 4 million heroin addicts.
Alcholism, drug abuse and abortions as birth control have left over 20% of the population infertile.
Add to that the world's fastest rise of HIV and 77 million Russians will have it by 2050, barring a cure.
All this infor from todays Parade magazine.

I haven't connected the dots, but meeting with the worlds two most populated military powers is tres interestant, n'est pas?

posted on Dec, 15 2002 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Don't worry about them, keep your eye on the EU, now 27 (?) members and growing and 420 million people.

Now these are not 3rd world pop numbers like china and russia, but mostly first world numbers, which makes them the most most powerful economic force in the world today.

[Edited on 15-12-2002 by Netchicken]

top topics

join