It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fight scenario

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
A 25 years worth of experience muay thai fighter versus 7 foot tall body builder. The body builder benches 1010 and squats 1020.

Who do you think would win

[edit on 23-11-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
come on guys, you must have something to say

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The dude with 25 years of muay thai. He would not only have the experiance but the speed and agility that the body builder does not. The body builder would be bulky and slow. If he can bench that much his arm reach would more then likley be very little so the muay thai could get in quick and go to town.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetsujin420
The dude with 25 years of muay thai. He would not only have the experiance but the speed and agility that the body builder does not. The body builder would be bulky and slow. If he can bench that much his arm reach would more then likley be very little so the muay thai could get in quick and go to town.

yeah that's probably how it would go down. let's just hope the thai fighter wouldn't be stupid enough to go for the clinch..

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Elbow to the head "Tony Jaa" stylee!

Now that's some serious kung-pow-pow-pow-power.

Failing that you could ask the bodybuilder a difficult question and watch his head explode!

MonKey

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
ok..i'll play

muay thai every time....

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
New scenario

30 year muay thai master vs 30 year silate master

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Are you kidding me....a 7 foot tall body builder that benches half a ton would CRUSH a muay thai fighter. Go ahead kick his tree trunk of a leg and ignore his 5 foot reach with arms that lift 1000 pounds. I predict a very, very short fight.

top topics

join