It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Extra-Terrestial Invasion A Possibility?

page: 3
2
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
there is nothing worth invading,

we have no knowledge,resources,artifacts or anything of use to an advanced ET species.

within 50 years earth will have matter replicators,ET would have advance matter replication techniques,they can create anything they want without the need for invasion!.

they are far more interested in things like
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...
en.wikipedia.org...

and so on.
That's not entirely true.

Location!
Location!
Location!

You see the 1st and therefore oldest & most advanced civilizations are/were around the center of the galaxy. It was their location that gave them the edge. They were here 1st & there was something about their locale that gave them what we would call "super" intelligence/abilities.

However, they soon found out there's a drawback. Their suns either went super/hypernova too soon or they crashed into each other. So many unique special sentient lifeforms were lost this way. Not only that, X/gamma-rays from these natural cosmic catacysms were soon contaminating other star systems in the neighborhood. They soon realized they have to move to the relative safety of the galactic outer rim if their civilizations were to survive.

And this is the reason why there are offworld alien bases in our solar system. There are safer places and they are there as well. They are here for SANCTUARY. They are just refugees.

Keep that in mind, they are the refugees. We are the natives. We have more rights to this planet than any other species. God gave this world to homo sapiens. Yes, there is a God; no its not you, its not us, & its definitely not the aliens...no matter how beautiful & powerful some of them are.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by reject]




posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Personally I dont ever see an invasion by advanced alians taking place. To hard for the lesser advanced to get here.

But if it did there would be no defense. Take out the satellites, then circumnavigate the planet with a sheilded probe. Spraying some exotic biological warfare agent we have never seen, nor have any chance of defending against. That takes out 99.9 percent of us. EMP blast any command and control centers still sending signals, and the planet is theirs.

One good reason I can think of for doing this is Einstein's theories of relativity, as they pertain to time dilation, and traveling at anything close to the speed of light or greater. Simply put, once you leave home, theres no going back. Which case yeah this might make a nice second home. If it wasnt so crowded.

I think it really depends on just how advanced they are. If they only had 100 years on us, there might be a big advantage to taking this planet. But if its 1000 or more, likely they would have mastered materials science and have little need for a planet based culture. More likely for them, the only interesting thing left in the cosmos, would be studying the socialogy of others and the effect that random chance has on it. Perhaps adding a little directed stimulation of their own from time to time. If I had to guess at whats happening here now, the studying of our species would be it.



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
How about rather than just one species living and coming and going from earth, we have alot...how about instead of one reason for them being here, we have many.
Some are good, some are bad, just as here on earth. They each have a mixture of views...reptilians? if some stories were to be believed, they're not all bad, only the majority. the andromedans, pleidians or arcturians will also have varying views. Some are here to help a technologically/spiritually developing race, and prepare them for the galactic community, others are trying to clone us through horrific experiments to save their own race...I'm pretty sure the current world elite and IMC would do this in a shot given half the opportunity, who knows, they may well already be doing this, there is never one true answer..but many.



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaurouge
I would add a further note of concern by observing that many "UFOs" depicted in artwork through the last 1,000+ years are placed in works of a religious nature. This could suggest both or one of the following: A) They have a hand in religions to some degree, perhaps in their formation and the events behind them, and/or B) We associate, as is typical of our species, all awe-inspiring and unexplainable phenomena with something spiritual in nature.

A site with some examples: www.ufoartwork.com...


Great post! I have amassed quite a collection of ancient artwork over the years and have seen many of the photos in your link and a few new ones! And its funny you know, this has been happening since the dawn of man- and the proof is drawn on cave walls- yet people will just fall asleep when you bring it up or will refuse to believe suggesting that from the beginning of man's time that we were somehow hot-wired to share some sort of delusion regarding ET's.

Have you ever seen the Dropa discs? I went to a lecture many years back and got to see one close up and listen to it when it was spun. It was incredible! The debunker's steer clear of the discs because of the carbon testing proving they are in fact over a hundred thousand years old! The sound this one made was strange to say the least and the tone got higher in pitch as it spun, it was eerily wonderful.

Now as far as an invasion is concerned I believe it will appear and be sold to the public as an invasion- however, I believe it will be an intervention on a massive scale that we will see in our lifetime. This is why I have no fear of it.

I also believe that many of the nay sayers, debunker's, ruling elite and their minions will be "taken" away and re-educated in hopes of their eventual enlightenment and growth. Those of us who remain will have a very long period of peace- it is my hope this peace will last forever.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by dk3000]



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
All the back story you need to understand what's going on with the "alien war" is found in "The Book of Enoch".

The united states will not be invaded, nor really any other nation. The repitilains need be invited in, they don't have the technology to invade. The Grey aliens are not looking to invade.



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If there are aliens flitting through every once in a while, I think our seeing them is more of an accident than an intention, as they go about their own agenda.

Consider WWII in the South Pacific. Many very backward groups would have seen giant steel ships of a style and design they couldn't match, passing at odd intervals on an ocean they could only venture a short ways from land on.

Sometimes these ships might stop and send a party ashore to look for something, or to gather information. Some of these shore parties may have been nice and friendly, others harsh and demanding. Some may have tried to explain to the natives what they were doing, but telling some near stone age islander that you're from New York/America or Nagisaki/Japan would be meaningless. And knowing soldiers, it would have been the hight of humor to spin a few tall tales to see if the natives could be sold a bill of goods.

Because these WWII sailors had a need to pass through an area didn't mean that the place was worth fighting over, or that these sailors gave a flip for the people there, one way or another. By the same token, if it developed that the island was needed for a supply base or a harbor, they just moved in and took it over.

Now I'm NOT saying we're on the edge of some galactic war zone, though we could be. The fact is, just like those islanders, we don't have a clue what is going on or why, and we're so underdeveloped that we likely couldn't understand an explanation anyway. How would a GI explain a radio to somebody that thought beating a drum to send a message was the hight of technology?

Now the example of the WWII forces and the islanders have to be stretched a long ways as far as motive and understanding of each other goes when we think of humans and ETs simply because the thought process and motives will be a thousand times more separated with "us and them" than between any two groups of humans.

Edit to add: And I'm sure many a witch doctor told his tribe how all this had been foretold in some age old prophesy, and it was the coming of the gods.



[edit on 24-11-2007 by NGC2736]



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by angelc01
 


its an absolute certaintity that earth is going to be "invaded" from outer space in the not to distant future and for the purpose of taking us over and executing millions----maybe even a billion of war mongers---------to restore law and order to this earth and bring an end to the nwo.the biblical books of zechariah and revelation that are poo pooed by the majority as being ridiculous superstition are the reality of whats coming upon the earth-----------to help us-------but the nwo will convince most of us to fight for the nwo against our helpers.too bad----resistence is futile--------we will be assimilated.



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson
 


if you were an alien and decided to procreate but after the "kids" were born you found out that the kids didnt want you for their parents and told yous to hit the road and leave us alone ----dont you think you might?-----but at the same time still be concerned about your kids and be keeping an eye on them from a distance ready to come back and help once they got themselves into serious trouble----------troubles worse than ww1 and ww2 obviously? like totally annhilating themselves with their atomic bomb toys ?



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I doubt we'd be invaded...We would have already for sure...within the last 50 years we've developed nukes so now I imagine they'd want to do no such thing considering that we're fighting ourselves and destroying our own enviroment- maybe they'll wait to we kill each other and then come and take over when no-ones left.



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
If there are aliens flitting through every once in a while, I think our seeing them is more of an accident than an intention, as they go about their own agenda.

Consider WWII in the South Pacific. Many very backward groups would have seen giant steel ships of a style and design they couldn't match, passing at odd intervals on an ocean they could only venture a short ways from land on.

Sometimes these ships might stop and send a party ashore to look for something, or to gather information. Some of these shore parties may have been nice and friendly, others harsh and demanding. Some may have tried to explain to the natives what they were doing, but telling some near stone age islander that you're from New York/America or Nagisaki/Japan would be meaningless. And knowing soldiers, it would have been the hight of humor to spin a few tall tales to see if the natives could be sold a bill of goods.

Because these WWII sailors had a need to pass through an area didn't mean that the place was worth fighting over, or that these sailors gave a flip for the people there, one way or another. By the same token, if it developed that the island was needed for a supply base or a harbor, they just moved in and took it over.

Now I'm NOT saying we're on the edge of some galactic war zone, though we could be. The fact is, just like those islanders, we don't have a clue what is going on or why, and we're so underdeveloped that we likely couldn't understand an explanation anyway. How would a GI explain a radio to somebody that thought beating a drum to send a message was the hight of technology?

Now the example of the WWII forces and the islanders have to be stretched a long ways as far as motive and understanding of each other goes when we think of humans and ETs simply because the thought process and motives will be a thousand times more separated with "us and them" than between any two groups of humans.

Edit to add: And I'm sure many a witch doctor told his tribe how all this had been foretold in some age old prophesy, and it was the coming of the gods.



[edit on 24-11-2007 by NGC2736]
This anology could also be placed further back in history when Cortez made a godlike appearance to the Aztecs and also when the Europeans came to the Americas and almost wiped out the Indian Nations.



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey
reply to post by angelc01
 


its an absolute certaintity that earth is going to be "invaded" from outer space in the not to distant future and for the purpose of taking us over and executing millions----maybe even a billion of war mongers---------to restore law and order to this earth and bring an end to the nwo.the biblical books of zechariah and revelation that are poo pooed by the majority as being ridiculous superstition are the reality of whats coming upon the earth-----------to help us-------but the nwo will convince most of us to fight for the nwo against our helpers.too bad----resistence is futile--------we will be assimilated.
I sincerely hope this doesn't happen for the sake of humanity.
Thank you for your input.



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dj05544
I doubt we'd be invaded...We would have already for sure...within the last 50 years we've developed nukes so now I imagine they'd want to do no such thing considering that we're fighting ourselves and destroying our own enviroment- maybe they'll wait to we kill each other and then come and take over when no-ones left.
If it comes to that, this means we should prepare ourselves even more don't you think??



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i'd suggest "ET" never left... afterall we were made in their image, weren't we? perhaps those entrusted to keep the truths and timelines know something that they haven't shared? why would other alien races invade? maybe for the gold we've been mining and hording on behalf of the "gods" for thousands of years... would an alien race travel billions of light years to get here for some gold? hard to say, but imagine if you will our solar system moving through the galaxy which in turn moves through the universe... every certain number of years we return to the same place in the circle, perhaps just close enough for a "cost efficient" leap from planet to planet... they may also come for the women! afterall, the last bunch of "aliens" seemed to like them well enough...



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by never_tell
i'd suggest "ET" never left... afterall we were made in their image, weren't we? perhaps those entrusted to keep the truths and timelines know something that they haven't shared? why would other alien races invade? maybe for the gold we've been mining and hording on behalf of the "gods" for thousands of years... would an alien race travel billions of light years to get here for some gold? hard to say, but imagine if you will our solar system moving through the galaxy which in turn moves through the universe... every certain number of years we return to the same place in the circle, perhaps just close enough for a "cost efficient" leap from planet to planet... they may also come for the women! afterall, the last bunch of "aliens" seemed to like them well enough...
For millenia it seems ET's have come here for earthwoman and most probably still are it, Must be the beautiful and inteligent girls we got here Text

Thanks for your post
Angel

[edit on 24-11-2007 by angelc01]



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000
 


Actually, I don't think I have heard of them, so I will look into it! Thanks!

[edit on 24-11-2007 by eaurouge]



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
As much as i'd love to believe that aliens would come to us for resources, i sincerely doubt it.

Even with the article on terraforming, by no means are we unlimited in the planets we can take - after all, in millenia to come strategy in space may force us to take planets for military purpose as opposed to argicultural or manufacturing.

Yes, i'm thinking of turning a planet into a death-star esque battle-station.

The only thing truly alien about aliens is their minds - the way that they think, anything else is a matter of... well... matter.

For human civilisation, many things an alien civilisation could consider doing to our planets (yes, i do believe that the planets in our particular solar system are ours) would seem utterly insane to us.

There is no telling what they may do - they may simply decide to invade and enslave us because that is how their society works, or they may simply decide to annihilate every last one of us, simply for the enjoyment of doing so.

Society and Culture are what define a sentient race - as such, the aliens may not even possess any real reckoning for art or architecture further than whether or not her energy-scythe will function properly after slaughtering several hundred humans; this would define that sentient race as homicidal, to say the least.

They may be totally and irrevertibly geared towards war and slaughter.

Then again, they may be totally and irrevertibly geared towards knowledge and co-operation.

I think the fact that we have so many potential sightings of UFOs proves that we are dealing with the latter - even if they are carrying out anal-probing on us (which may infact be due to some sort of individual action being carried out by elements of the Alien society).

My big thought is this; what are we to do if we ever encounter the former?

An enemy who will keep coming, who will launch every single weapon she has against us and attack with every possible aspect of her being, simply because that is what is natural to her and the rest of her entire race, is not something Humanity will ever deal with except in inter-galactic confrontation.



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
All the back story you need to understand what's going on with the "alien war" is found in "The Book of Enoch".

The united states will not be invaded, nor really any other nation. The repitilains need be invited in, they don't have the technology to invade. The Grey aliens are not looking to invade.
Hello and thank you for posting.
You state as in point of fact aside from the book of Enoch, which I have read many times saying the Reptlians and Greys agenda as if you have knowledge of thier workings. Before you state your case please follow my lead on this thread my friend and be wise in what you convey so that others may learn and also know you that I see beyond VEILS.
And again thank you for your input.



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by reject
 


i totaly agree that cosmic events such as super novae play a vital role in the development of pre interstellar life,and humans live in calm location due to its cosmsc youth, as you stated.

yes,it would make sense to relocate from such events,but i dont believe a species with advanced knowledge of the cosmos will need a solar system to dwell in,so i dont believe they have any interest in the resources here,apart from life.
very advanced species would be able to control cosmological dangers,the reasons suns go nova is they run out of fuel,hydrogen is easily teleported!.

suns on a collision orbit??,introduce mini black holes to steer them right!

ngc1****-yeah,i think ET's would seldom visit earth en mass,its easier to remote view, leaving the work to the AI drones.

yet i do think inquisitive souls or travellers stop by earth,take a look around,perhaps even walk amongst us and experience human life.



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson
 
Can you elaborate on the inquisitive souls that travel to our planet.
Because if this is so then we have been pinpointed by others besides the famous Greys, Reptilians,and Nordics.
Scouts mabe

and thanks for posting your info is important.
Angel



posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson
 
Another question
When you say remote viewdo you mean in technological terms or in mental capacity terms?
please elaborate if you can on this so that others can understand the terminology of your expresion.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join