It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestial Invasion A Possibility?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

there have been some incredible human minds throughout history,whether their thoughts were all their own cant be said.

there was a great leap forward in the understanding of the universe starting at the beginning of the 20th century.the germans had some of the greatest minds on earth by the time of world war two.

as you may know,the german scientists were shipped of to america.
en.wikipedia.org...

now america had quite an impressive science base of its own,and if you add the resources created around project manhattan
en.wikipedia.org...

and the knowledge of americas partners ie britain,australia etc

you can see the merging of an amazing array of talent,they by now perhaps hold the truest vision of the universe of any humans.

i suspect this collection of minds would have had the ability to mimic ufo phenomena,reverse engineer samples and dream up craft that have the capabilities of ufos.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by welivefortheson]

[edit on 23-11-2007 by welivefortheson]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Your suspicions are very near to the truth on the last part of your comment and I might ad that I hope that these minds will help us get through in case there is a need for survival of our species. If you use history as a guideline for the past 50 or more years the military and politicians have mentiond some type of conflict with ET's openly. I personally do not harbour that they [ET's] are all evil, but we must keep an open eye just in case.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
i like the fact that many people seem to think that aliens would be so far in advance of our own Earth based technology, i don't think aliens are that far ahead of us that our weapons wont hurt and destroy them, and maybe we have technology that they just plainly never thought of, it is possible one of the reasons aliens if they do exist and visit Earth might be for technology accumulation and information on life forms, i also think our technology is far in advance of what we see around us everyday and thats kept secret from the public, all these supposed DUMB's deep underground military base's could hold that technology for military use in secret as well.

If aliens can travel vast distances through space does not mean they are that more advanced than us, as we have space travel which is held back at moment cause no nuclear propulsion engines are used so we do at this moment in time have access to the solar system if we used nuclear propulsion engines, and possible to next solar system on a decade's scale of travel as well, as for aliens being peacefully or aggressive who knows, i think there are aggressive and peaceful aliens out there which visit us first will be pot luck, reasons for aggressive aliens interested in Earth could be slave labour, food, cannibalistic in nature, they are war like race and exterminate others for dominance in the universe, or air and water is what they breath too and they need more expansion for their civilisation. I think its more likely that an aggressive race would contact us than a peacefull one, as the peacefully aliens probably keep to themselves or would not contact us as we are war like any way.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
There seems to be flurry of opinionated views on the question of ETs of late!

Within the past week only, I've read theories such as:

- They are ocean dwellers
- They are here to enslave us
- They are here for our natural resources
- They are spiritual/god-like
- Part of secret military elite group for mind-control
- They are waging some space wars

Since I don't have the clairvoyance and/or access to the data (apparantly readily available to so many others!) , all I can do is stay up-to-date via books, and internet.

Having studied the subject for a while, at this point it still isn't clear what it all adds up to.

Seems both scenarios are far fetched; the distance to travel seems a huge barrier, yet the earth-based explanations too.

One thing seems apparant, even though there seems to be proof pre-20th century, they seem more prevalent in the nuclear era..even studying nuclear facilities...

Military test procedures?
Detected our presence due to nuclear tests?
Here to prevent catastrophy?

In any case, the answer may surprise us all.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
There is the possibility that people are unknowingly and knowingly setting the world up for a Project Blue Beam type situation.

Life could be located through the universe but that doesn't mean that some of it can overcome the vast distances required for traveling between star systems.

I believe the military complex is much larger and advanced than it appears. Not necessarily ultra exotic, but enough to explain many or most of the unusual sights that are seen. If true extraterrestrial visits have happened, they are few when compared to the picture that is painted about this subject.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Good point!

A lot of these "orb" videos suggest to me something being projected from above rather than actual physical objects.

Perhaps "they" are testing their system of projectors, and making note of the public response.

In order to rationalize/justify the advancement of "war toys" there must be an "enemy" to oppose.

Subtly preparing the masses for an "alien" invasion from on high allows the PTB to continue their subjugation of 99% of humanity and to enrich the very few.

It is for this reason I do not believe we are at threat of an actual alien invasion.

If "aliens" were interested in "taking over" our planet, why would they wait until we're technologically advanced enough to field weapons that would mount an effective defense?

If an such an invasion were to appear to take place, IMHO, it will have been a manufactured event, designed to bring about total world domination by the greedy, soulless elite of this planet.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
If "aliens" were interested in "taking over" our planet, why would they wait until we're technologically advanced enough to field weapons that would mount an effective defense?

That seems reasonable. I suppose they could be monitoring and will pull the trigger when they see we are near the point of having an effective defense.

There are also the 'supposed' good aliens that want to help us but it seems the help is truly needed by not being supplied unless we really have not hit bottom in their eyes.

I lean toward alien invasion as a human manufactured event unless the PTB are really starting to P.O. the aliens. Somehow I can't see human getting the upper hand or 'goods on the aliens' anyway.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It may be that liquid water is a rare commodity in the Galaxy.

Might be worthwhile to ET since it might be problematic to make. However it wouldn't be easy to transport it, being non-compressible.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blobby

Humans have not yet managed a successful manned visit to mars, mars a relatively safe planet right next door to us and you dont think that if aliens come to our planet they are very much more advanced compare to us, i fail to see your logic, if aliens do come to earth, its safe to assume that they are not from our solar system, so how can they not be much more advanced than us when the best we have managed is to send probes to the outer reaches of our solar system.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I was checking out some sites related to this [Reagan
and Mack White I know that there is much more but my job occupies much of my time.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
When the time comes, don't let the government fool you as to who is actually behind the invasion. For more information visit: End Times Truths and The Kingdom Message

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
People! Why do you keep consider questions like "Why would aliens invade us, we don't have resources and such" blah blah blah. Maybe the aliens think using a different kind of logic, they might not think like us so don't pretend in their situation and ask yourself "why would I invade earth, they have nothing there", basically because they're aliens they don't think the same way we do. Maybe they just want to invade to eat us to see how our meat taste like. So you never know for what reason would they invade, and I'm sure they don't think like aliens in movies so you can't put yourselves in their position and speculate.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonna

With all due respect Regina the government does not fool me for an instant and as for religious descriptions of end times which have been going on for ages do not fool either. Please do not get me wrong for I have great respect for all riligious and christian movements, it is that I have reached a point in my life of self awareness where I can see and feel who is trying to fool humanity and myself included.
I consider this a gift from the almighty and I do not abuse this gift for ramdom causes of governments or religions.

Self awareness, spiritual awareness, then friend awareness

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelc01

Yes but you are avoiding the most important recource of all THE HUMAN RECOURCE which with none of the other commodities cannot be taken into account with.

With six billion plus people on the planet and more on the way all the time, we're faced with a simple supply and demand argument. Supply goes up, demand goes down, along with value. We're not a resource. We're an essentially useless industrial by-product. Like the placque that builds up in your arteries from too much fatty food.

Besides, if aliens really wanted people, they could easily take a dozen breeding pairs to another habitable planet and grow all they want. Pluck a few people from some small villages in the Gobi Desert or the Amazon. Nobody would ever know. No need to bother the bulk of us.

Any civilization that has the ability to harness enough power to travel rapidly between stars would have no need for anything we have.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bonthan
People! Why do you keep consider questions like "Why would aliens invade us, we don't have resources and such" blah blah blah. Maybe the aliens think using a different kind of logic, they might not think like us so don't pretend in their situation and ask yourself "why would I invade earth, they have nothing there", basically because they're aliens they don't think the same way we do. Maybe they just want to invade to eat us to see how our meat taste like. So you never know for what reason would they invade, and I'm sure they don't think like aliens in movies so you can't put yourselves in their position and speculate.
That is a morbid way of putting it don't you think??
And we do have to speculate on this type of situation in order to formulate strategic plans for the just in case,so we don't get caught with our pants down or get eaten like you mention.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
It may be that liquid water is a rare commodity in the Galaxy.

Might be worthwhile to ET since it might be problematic to make. However it wouldn't be easy to transport it, being non-compressible.

BMW has a hydrogen engine that basically emits water vapor and a few other hydrocarbons as exhaust. If BMW can figure that out, I'm guessing aliens probably could, too.

www.bmwusa.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by angelc01

Yes but you are avoiding the most important recource of all THE HUMAN RECOURCE which with none of the other commodities cannot be taken into account with.

With six billion plus people on the planet and more on the way all the time, we're faced with a simple supply and demand argument. Supply goes up, demand goes down, along with value. We're not a resource. We're an essentially useless industrial by-product. Like the placque that builds up in your arteries from too much fatty food.

Besides, if aliens really wanted people, they could easily take a dozen breeding pairs to another habitable planet and grow all they want. Pluck a few people from some small villages in the Gobi Desert or the Amazon. Nobody would ever know. No need to bother the bulk of us.

Any civilization that has the ability to harness enough power to travel rapidly between stars would have no need for anything we have.
Then ask yourself why are they here and something else don't underestimate humanity it is very demeaning.It could be 12 billion plus my friend and human life would still be precious to those who consider LIFE.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

There are those who believe we already possess this technology, and the PTB keep this knowledge from us for their own nefarious reasons.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Maybe that'd be reason enough to invade and keep these "elites" in "their place."

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

i doubt aliens would be using chemical rockets to get around the place.. to much mass.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

i agree naturally evolved life is precious,but i dont think it nor anything else on earth is worth travelling across the galaxy to conquer.

if the aliens were hostile,they could destroy us in an instant,i could,id just re direct meteors to impact earth.

and they have no need for enslavement,it would be easier just to clone,or build a superior slave.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join