It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new xbox360 game Assassin's Creed..the New World Orders plans 1000 years ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
just got thru playing this game. pretty awsome. but the story literally plays out the role of the elite Illuminati back in 1190s. actually gives the whole history of what is really happening... the brainwashing techniques were a little different back then but still in full effect. everything that alex and the people who are awake and see coming is the core of this game.....just literally shows how far along they were 1000 years ago. even goes thru a little of what happened in egypt and the garden of eden.... if you have a xbox 360 or any other console gameing system get this game and play it. the makers of this game say is historically bang on. check it out.

The producers claim the environment is historically accurate. The locations in the game are distinctive models of the cities. All of Altaïr's targets are also historic figures who died or disappeared in the year 1191, although not necessarily by assassination.

The player assumes the role of Desmond Miles, a bartender whose family tree is of assassins. He is taken to a facility where he uses the Animus, a machine that allows him to see the memories of his ancestors during the Third Crusade, in the year 1191. Desmond assumes the role of Altaïr (الطائر, Arabic, "The Flying One"), a member of the Hashshashin sect (the original "assassins"), whose objective is to slay the nine historical figures who are propagating the Crusades. As the player finds and kills these targets, their conspiracy is unveiled. The player is able to travel through three cities: Jerusalem, Acre and Damascus.

Altaïr discovers that his targets are bound by more than just a shared interest in personal gain, but are in fact Templars themselves, with the goal to unite all mankind under a common cause. Desmond further learns from emails when left overnight between sessions that Abstergo Industries is run by modern-day Templars, who are seeking the locations of several artifacts that they can use to continue to Templars' goals. Desmond learns that he was kidnapped by the company so that they may learn, through Altaïr's memories, where the location of an artifact may be buried in the Holy Land. He also finds that what remains of the Assassin's Guild in modern day had tried and failed to recover him before that information could be learned. Altaïr's memories finally reveal that the assignment he undertook was a ploy by the Templars to sow discord between the Assassins and the Crusaders and Muslims.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Funkydung

I was just about to post on this game!

I also found it amusing of all the references to modern day masonry, calling them "clubs of old guys wearing funny hats and smoking cigars"

There were also references to "lizard people," an ode to David Icke, and the doctor always says "everything is Denver." You later find out that's a reference to Denver International Airport, and the secret underground base.

I was delighted to hear all the references to Illuminati and NWO in this game. A must for any ATS member with an Xbox!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Sound interesting, been wanting to pick this game up for a while. Have you heard of the new MMO coming called The Secret World. Here's a quote from the developers Funcom

“For there really is a world within ours, a secret world, where magic exists, monsters roam and ancient forces are fighting for the dominance of earth. It is a world of legendary stories, ageless conflicts and powerful cabals. In this world, even modern cities hide secrets. In this world, players can take part in the greatest conspiracies of our age, and battle the forces of darkness across the world and throughout time.”

www.funcom.com... lish.show&table=CONTENT&func_id=1204

[edit on 6-1-2008 by nwocomic]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
wow, there is a real-world conspiracy going on with this game... I was doing some digging to see if they were working on a sequel, and apparently it's a trilogy... but this is where it gets weird. The game was based on a book of the same name.

The guy that wrote the first book, and originally signed to do the entire trilogy, has a message on his blog talking about how the real ancestors of the assassins actually visited Ubisoft (the game designer) and made them change the references to the assassins in a good light, or something... ?

Very strange, read it here:

darkush.blogspot.com...

the video company got visits from descendants of the ORIGINAL ASSASSINS, members of the Ismaeli sect currently led by the Agha Khan in India. They…suggested that Ubisoft, the game company, show more respect for their ancestors, and Ubisoft went all pitter-patter. Next thing we knew, they wanted to remove all religious references from the book. I guess the Crusades were about shoe size or something.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by scientist]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I just borrowed this game and finished Damascus, The game itself is super fun I will now restart it and pay more attention!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Final of the game explained:

www.computerandvideogames.com...

READ the Comments What other people don't understand...maybe you do,

the war hasnt ended

Artefacts sent to the skies to control all nation, to make us obey a hidden crusade. Do not help them

Interesting finding

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Just wait until the sequels. I think the next one deals with the Tunguska Event. And the one after that deals with the 2012 prophecy.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

With reading you post, Mr Funky. I thought the NWO would of thought of more about the HALO game.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
didnt really get into halo that much.
too easy....wuuwaahahaha

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
i just recently started playing AC again after getting my xbox fixed, purely for the fact that recently i have started researching the templars and remembered this game having a reference to them. Upon starting the game it is immediately obvious to anybody with half an idea of the NWO that this game is a prime example of predictive programming at its finest. The references to the Templars bringing about a 'New World', the dialogue from the female scientist saying something along the lines of 'I belive what the Templars are planning is goos, i just dont agree with the methods', the fact that Freemasonry evolved from the Templars being forced underground by pope Clement V, this game truly is the plans of the NWO being placed on display for the public. I dont want to go too deep into it, but anyone who has REALLY researched Freemasons and the Templats, even the Prieure de Sion will realise just how much information this game is giving to the profound.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
forgive my spelling, ive had a few beers lol

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I have completed the first and second game and their is lots of info, very intreiging but lots of info to share with the public. Why make a game to tell people about things that we dont need to know.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by archiedabear
Why make a game to tell people about things that we dont need to know.

I think its called global awareness.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
just had to say that assasin's creed 2 was the funnest game i have ever played.
although it;s about to get beat down by red dead.

great thread. the conspirators were spot on.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
If the conspiracies are true why would anyone speak openly about them in a game???

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthOut25
If the conspiracies are true why would anyone speak openly about them in a game???

i think because 95% of the population have no idea about the plans that have been in effect for 1000s of years....and if they did put the pieces together i dont think any of the average joes would believe it has been going on that long or could even comprehend all of it...and even if some people did figure out the plan..i mean what are we gonna do about it now...theres nothing we can do.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Funkydung]

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

That's true, people who don't know or believe in the NWO and play the series won't put the pieces together.

When i played the first game, I didn't know about the NWO, so i thought the game was just about killing corrupt politicians and Templars. Then a couple weeks ago i played Assassin's Creed 2 to prepare for Brotherhood. That is when i put it all together. I realized that the corrupt masons/ Illuminati of today were following the Templar agenda to create a new world. I started to research different facets of the 2nd game (banking & religion) and looked at today's happenings and thought it was just weird.

The most Interesting part of the 2nd game is the Glyphs you can find. they reveal modern history conspiracies pertaining to WW2. I'm not sure how real the documents you can read are, but its interesting to say the least.

new topics

top topics

join