It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Banner on ATS (comic book)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Anybody notice this? It's for a comic book, soon to be printing issue two. Here's the site and some excerpts:

thirdarmy.net...

Inspired by the research of occult master Jordan Maxwell, New World Order is the story of a young group of truthseekers called the Third Army and their enigmatic leader Max as they confront the modern realities of a world that has been plunged into chaos by entities working to bring about a New World Order. With unique symbolic interpretations, detailed footnotes and encounters with “real-life” modern-revolutionary thinkers, New World Order explores such themes as secret societies, religious controversies, occult philosophies, UFO’s and government conspiracies with the purpose of preparing the world for a new age of enlightenment by the means of an intellectual re-evolution.

The second issue's premise is a 'global warning' theme and it's pretty twisted how a Nazi concept in origin is so easily accepted by people. Here's some other lists from their site:

#1 Dawn of a New Day / Sun Rising in the East
#2 Corinthians 15:26
#3 Reptilians
#4 Occult Significance of the Owl
#5 Kosmokrateras
#6 Nazi/Vatican Conneciton
#8 The Lonely Ones, The Great Work
#9 & #10 The Middle Way, The Third Way, the number three in religion
#11 The Pleiades
#14 Bankrupt Government
#17 Microwave transmitters and Mind Control
#18 Alien Implants

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I figured it was only a matter of time till someone data mined this place for such material. And since we can't know who did it, we can't say much about them taking ideas and running.

But in a way it's good. Comics may get through to the younger generation in ways that forums can't. At least, it may get them to question the world around us.

Good find.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
I figured it was only a matter of time till someone data mined this place for such material. And since we can't know who did it, we can't say much about them taking ideas and running.

Like it said in the OP, it's based on Jordan Maxwell's work. They are hardly "taking ideas" from ATS and "running".

I'll be sure to check it out. Althought, I'm not a big fan of Maxwell's work. (he believes in the 13 Illuminati Bloodlines and he always has right-wing religious overtones to everything he writes)

Nice find OP

[edit on 22/11/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What's up guys, my name is Gustavo Higuera, I'm the author of New World Order. It's good to see some discussion about my comic. If you have an questions about the series, please feel free to ask.

Just to tell you a little about myself and my comic. I have been an avid truth seeker for many years now. I have had the pleasure to work with Jordan Maxwell and other prominent researchers throughout the years and it's these relationships that inspired the creation of my comic book. New World Order is meant to be a careful exploration of the problems our world faces today and tackles a lot of controversial subjects head-on with each issue featuring real life truth seekers from the past and present.

Issue #1 features Dr. Roger Leir, a researcher on alien implants which will be in stores Jan 23, 2008. Issues #2 and #3 are coming in Feb and March. There is a five page preview of the comic at the following site if you wanna check it out.

www.newsarama.com...

Let me know what you guys think!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nwocomic

Welcome to ATS. I'm glad you joined us.

Despite what was posted above, I wasn't accusing you of "stealing" ideas from this site. We freely put our hopes and fears and anger in plain sight in hopes that the world can be changed by exposing them to the light of day.

And if you're not against us, you must be for us.

As I stated, if the world can be shown a truer picture of what is taking place, then most of us will be all for anyone doing so.

The revolution is to Deny Ignorance.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome NGC2736.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. This place is as rich in idea's as it is in opinons.

Just wondering what brought you here and how you found out we were talking about ya

[edit on 23-11-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Heya InSpite. Well I been visiting this site for some time now. It was just recently that I started advertising here through Google though and started to monitor if anyone was coming to my site from here.

That's when I saw this thread and decided to jump in =)

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Gothca, well as I said, welcome to ATS and I hope you join in to other threads.

I think you'd get more material for your CB's by arguing with others here on the site, than just reading their arguments

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Thanks InSpiteOf. Yeah, there's lot of interesting stuff I been reading on here. Most of my material for the comic to this date have come from my own research and talking with other "experts" in their own fields.

While we are on that subject, perhaps others can chime and tell me what kind of subjects people would like to see covered in an NWO comic.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by nwocomic]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well, here's the cover for issue #2 coming out in Feb. 2008

[edit on 24-11-2007 by nwocomic]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
A site called Newsarama just posted a five page preview of issue #2 of New World Order. Check it out and let me know what you guys think.

forum.newsarama.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
wow, to be honest i'm kind of interested about the contents in the comic series. It should have been a graphic novel though, i don't want to be criticized for reading comic books on something that might be true but is far out from mainstream. I'll still probably check it out though. seeing the core concepts of these ideas ( or realities) instead of getting bits and pieces over the net,

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Very nice artwork. I'm going to have to see if issue #2 is available in my favourite comic book outlet.

I'm particularly fond of the subject matter illustrated as well.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the support guys! I'll be posting more updates for you guys soon.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

...what's the release date for issue no. one?

I still haven't seen it in the shops, but I think I remember seeing a January release date in the ad on ATS....

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yeah Jan 23, 2008 is the release date of issue one. Issue two will come in Feb and three in March.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

...well, like I posted -- I hope the series admits the phrase is fascist, Nazi in origin. Otherwise, I'll have to doubt the entire project and you'll hear it from me around here about that after I check out the first issue.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I hear ya...you won't be disappointed. Let me quote from the first issue

Novus Ordo Seclorum. Why is this on the dollar bill? You need to do your homework and pay attention to the symbols, the words and the terms all around you because they are all telling you something. Make no mistake about this, the entire world has been plunged into chaos by entities on this earth who think of themselves as our masters. They have been watching from afar manipulating our stupidity and ignorance for a long time, plotting and scheming to bring about their New World Order…

[edit on 16-12-2007 by nwocomic]

[edit on 16-12-2007 by nwocomic]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think you might have to expect the shutdown of your comic business by the government sometime soon then you won't be able to make money off of it, then that would suck, huh?

Welcome, and good luck with your future.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join