It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEAN GETS HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
thgat right. former dem front runner howard dean got his ass handed to him in s.carolina. Edwards was the big winner follwed by karry and al(the racist commie) sharpton. next was general clark followed by screaming edwards who got 5% of the votes. last was joe the most boingist man on the planet liberman. i stil cant get over that dean got beat by sharpton.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
His surprise was not really that. His surprise was when he really got a good look at what his ass really looks like. That must've required a few beers to get over...

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
His surprise was not really that. His surprise was when he really got a good look at what his ass really looks like. That must've required a few beers to get over...

LMAO!!!
More than a couple of beers. Probably some tequila shots too.

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
sharpton isn't a commie, he's just one of the most honest persons of all time i've seen involved in politics..atleast you know his faults right away..and of course he might be racist, but thats because he competes in a world of rich white men.

[unbiased], but hez not a commie, and calling someone a commie is stupid..our president is a commie, and the commies in russia are democratic..so wtf lets switch roles right?? oh well we're all doomed anyways

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't think Sharpton champions communism. I think he champions Sharpton. He's out for number one no matter what he has to say or do to acheive it. But bless his heart, he's just not that smart. How he got to his station in life, I will never know. I guess there is such a thing as a "life's lottery".

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
damn, i was hoping for Dean...but i guess he might as well be considered out of the race...to take his place i'd say castro...Vote Casto 2004, that'll do....sorry that was random

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
SHARPTON IS A REPUGNANT!

(HE BROKE MY HEART, THE BETRAYER)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
SHARPTON IS A REPUGNANT!

(HE BROKE MY HEART, THE BETRAYER)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

man, you just can't seem to win one Colonel. Things just aren't working for ya are they? First your law school buds betray you (and who would have ever thought a lawyer would be capable of that) and now Sharpton. Would have never expect such a pillar of the oppressed to do that. I'd check into that HAARP mind control device I suggested earlier unless of course you have been converted by the time you read this.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I am stronger than the facist. I can resist mindcontrol. Even if we do live in 1984, I am not Winston (the lead character). I will always remain...The Colonel.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Who is the next democratic shill?

Clark?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I am stronger than the facist. I can resist mindcontrol. Even if we do live in 1984, I am not Winston (the lead character). I will always remain...The Colonel.

That HAS TO BE the BEST quote EVER. (to me)

That's one for my quotebook.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

top topics

join