It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Survey

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Another survey, if you don't mind.

Do you think that Israel poses the biggest threat to world peace?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eljay

Alone, no. But with Palestinians, Big Yes.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The biggest threat to Peace would be America.

Israel is in the top five, for sure, but where exactly in that list depends on many different things.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Ignorance poses the biggest threat to world peace. Thinkin it is compartmentalized is foolish, because if you "remove" Israel, you do not remove ignorance. It is rampant, and is evenly distributed throughout the world. Given a chance, an ignorant and seemingly harmless 3rd world nation can rise up and become a superpower with just as much "threat" to world peace as anyone. Therefore, the desire to serve self will always lead to ignorance, and will always lead to "instability" and a lack of peace. Because humanity is a service to self species, world peace is only achievable through fascist-style control, and ONLY temporarily. So therefore, no I don't think Israel is the biggest threat to world peace. It is the orientation of the inhabitants to put pleasure over knowledge that is the biggest threat to world peace. Think about it...

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Ignorance poses the biggest threat to world peace.

AMEN truer words were never spoken

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

No I think England and France should be held responsible for the birth of unsound nationalism among Jews and Palestinians and for started the whole conflict down there, by selling the same goat to two people so to speek. For all I know Hitler came as a direct result of the rising Zionism which was infact ignited by the English and the French during WWI in their shadow play to overturn the Ottoman Empire and get the oil in Iraq. IMO it should have been England and France who should have been have their turn in Haag, not Israel or Palestine.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
However on the other hand I guess boredom poses the greatest threat to world peace. Just think about all the inventions people have made out of boredom, and what people have done because of it. Boredom and progression. Much the same. And mix that with a truckload of cash......... I would have ran for cover.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
America AND Isreal are in bed together. This being said I would like to know HOW it happened. Both were meantioned. If the U.S. took it's support away do you think that this situation would solve itself real quick?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

YES! Israel poses the biggest threat to world peace

As long as there is zionism there will be misery and death in the middle east

America is just a puppet, its people are mostly lemmings and will go along with anything as long as you put the word freedom in the proposition.

There is no freedom, we are all slaves. all there is; is the illusion of freedom

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Always the "Zionism" bit.....?
History records some very fascinating influential people who proclaimed blame on "Zionism" also and look what 'actions' they took. You agree with those 'actions' also Ashlar?

You then comment this:

"There is no freedom, we are all slaves. all there is; is the illusion of freedom"

May I emphasize a few words you used in this?
"There is no freedom, we are all slaves..."
Now, in respect to what you said prior, would this imply that you, yourself, are a "lemming" and easily lumped into that group that "go with anything as long as you put the word freedom in the proposition"?

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
In response to the first part of the question i would like to point you to

www.jewsagainstzionism.com

this is a large group of jews and rabbis that blame the holocaust and hitler DIRECTLY on the Zionists (they also blame zionists for the red revolution and communism)

I am a supporter of this group

The second question, IMO, there exists two classes; those who control the lemmings and the lemmings, and for that reason most of us belong to the lemming class
That doesnt mean that we all agree with the controlers.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
In such Ashlar, that makes what you say absolutely correct?
Zionism is what? Is it different from Political Zionism?
If Zionism is a political entity with agenda(s), is not anti-Zionism also a political entity with its own agenda(s)?

As to this:
"that blame the holocaust and hitler DIRECTLY on the Zionists (they also blame zionists for the red revolution and communism)"

This is, of course, given from an anti-Zionism viewpoint and stance? Is this the same as implying that if a dog bites me, its my fault because I was around the dog? Or is it a bit more complex than that?

You don't think that I could just as easily place a link to a Zionist site here countering and at times mimicing the creedo's and postulation's as Jews Against Zionism?

Care to explain the two classes you have mentioned: ..."those who control the lemmings and the lemmings"? You are aware that throughout history, the few have always controlled the many? Example: The Patricians and the Plebians of Rome in relation to the "Patron-Client" relationship.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

Alone, no. But with Palestinians, Big Yes.

i agree. i say let them wipe themselves out.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I believe what I believe. The fact that this major rabbinical group subscribes to the theory that the holocaust was directly created by the Zionist Refusal to allow refuge jews to emigrate to any other country

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

This gives me confidence that my view is correct.
However... this group; jewsagainstzionism.com; does not go as far as proclaiming "the protocols of the learned elders of zion" a legitamate work of zionists.

I am a firm believer in that book. and therefore my defenition of zionism is international in nature.
An example of this is how zionists in america can manipulate the country so easily

Zionism cannot exist without anti semitism. Zionists create anti semitism so that they can flourish

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

Therefore it is a possibility that the protocols where meant to be discovered, as a future justification for the second world war which was clearly predicted in the protocols themselves. having previously established that the holocaust was created by the zionists, I would like to jump ahead and say that adolf hitler himself was a zionist

check out: "adolf hitler: founder of isreal" on amazon or something. written by a jewish author living in israel

I would like to see a zionist site that refutes jewsagainstzionism.com

I am unsure who the controlers are, but i have found many clues that they are zionists

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
"....the protocols of the learned elders of zion"

I beg to differ. Its a literary forgery. Thread on this already with a few links on the 'item' you mention.

As to your beliefs, they are your beliefs, in such, I will respect them though I do not adhere nor agree to them.

As to your wanting a Zionist site that counters jewsagainstzionism.com, are you implying that in the vastness of 'space and time' of the Internet, that there is not one or hundreds? Are all Jews Orthodox? Or is it that you are simply not wishing to see that there are just as many Jews that are not anti-Zionist.

I'm actually eagerly awaiting your understandings and clarifications on Zionism, Political Zionism, Secular Zionism, Religious Zionism, etc. Are you a believer or apart of the Neturei Karta?

As to Hitler and connections, hows this one?
www.palestinefacts.org...

You see, it seems that Hitler had countless 'connections' and not Jewish specific.
Zionism and anti-Zionist are merely political movements, positions/stances/beliefs, and/or parties, per se'.

Books to read? Here's a few:
"Zionism and the creation of a new society", by Ben Halpern and Jehuda Reinharz

"Zion and state: nation, class, and the shaping of modern Israel", by Mitchell Cohen

"A Psychohistory of Zionism", by Jay Y. Gonen

"History dictionary of Zionism", by Rafael Medoff and Chaim I. Waxman

"History of Zionism", by Walter Laqueur

"History of Zionism: a handbook and dictionary", by Hershel Edelheit and Abraham J. Edelheit

"The Third Reich and the Palestine Question", by Francis R. Nicosia

"Zionism: a basic reader", edited by Mordecai S. Chertoff

"The Zionist Idealogy", by Gideon Shimoni

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
well this is how i understand the terms you stated

Zionism - a plan outlaid by the protocols of the learned elders of zion

political zionism - what goes on in the kenneset/parliamant of Israel and behind closed doors in washington,

secular zionism - communism without supporting the arabs

Religious zionism - ariel sharon

I believe in the same principals as the Neturei Karta, but I donate to the jewsagainszionism.com organisation

Im just waiting for the day that the anti zionists proclaim that the protocols are not a forgery but are a real zionist plan

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
GREAT POST!!

I think that area of the globe should just duke it out...without u.s. intervention. Why in the world would you want a land in the heart of people that have hated you for generations???? It almost seems like the whole situation was meant to be a place for turmoil and an area to use for 'excusses' for action on behalf of one side or another. Israel seems to be pretty tough but, if the threat of u.s. intervention wasn't there...neither would Israel.
Why does the u.s. support israel so much?? They are not an economic or military power, Israel is not really big enough to use as a military base, and even if we could other nations in the area would use that as an 'excuse' for action. Israel can't use it's military to help the u.s. for the same reason. so why do we support them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much?????
(if what i think is correct it adds more validatie to the whole NWO thing)

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Clearmind,

You raise a valid point, there is no valid reason why America supports Israel.

Zionists control America to such a degree, that Americans dont question

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
In response to the first part of the question i would like to point you to

www.jewsagainstzionism.com

this is a large group of jews and rabbis that blame the holocaust and hitler DIRECTLY on the Zionists (they also blame zionists for the red revolution and communism)

I am a supporter of this group

Jews against Zionism is not a large group. It�s one guy named Russell Waxman who runs a website out of an apartment in New York. It�s �membership� is not made up of Jews and Rabbis, but people who have signed up for his mailing list through the website.

If you investigate the quotes from Rabbis at the website, you will discover that the vast majority of them are from 50 to 100 years ago (when Zionism was indeed controversial among Jews) and the ones that are not are from a small group of Rabbis from a Jewish fringe group called Nuturea Karta, which is indeed against Zionism, even though ironically they are based in Jerusalem.

The Internet can be a great source of information, but it�s also a great way to disseminate false or misleading information.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i think honestly the biggest threat to peace is the human race itself..... we just have never had peace in our time... we love our war and our greed too much to give it up... so much money to be made off death adn destruction its discusting and i really belive and i hate to say it but we wont have peace on earth till we kill half of us in another world war

my 2 cents again all it is

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join