It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 month left

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
untill its New years (i know its early)

here is the question

what has 2007 brought you
has it been Bad or good

[edit on 22-11-2007 by bodrul]

six

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
A mixture of both...on the good side I got a raise and a promotion, Blessed with the continued good health of my family...

On the bad side...welllll.........

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well I've found and lost love, lost her because of my own stupidity. I found ATS and then became addicted. I droped out of college. All in all 2007 was a bad year for me (sept for ATS) and i hope 2008 is a hell of a lot better!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Gosh this year for me has been a roller coaster for me, and in someway im looking forward to it getting to the end so I can look to a new year,

This year has brought me a great loss in my family, someone who I really had not imagined this year without,

It has also brought me cheer, My Nan finally beat cancer against the odds, she brought me up since I was6 weeks old so like a mom to me,

I lost my beloved dog to old age, and my kitty died of Aids,

on the good side, My sis landed a Good job, and seems to be doing real well

So bring it on this new year
Im sure it can only go better than this one,

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Finished engineering school and am now a certified engineer for mechanical engineering.

Apart from that i got myself a very good paid job shortly afterwards and started
parttime school so that i will become a time and motion study engineer (REFA)
in approx. 2 years time.

Jobwise i will switch jobs early next year as the job market in germany is looking very good for qualified people like myself.

And am looking forward to buying a house for me, the missus and the kids early 2008.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This post would have made much more sense if I had remembered to log Seagull out first.

Sorry GH

[edit on 24-11-2007 by seagull]

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm probably in for a let down next year because this year was so good..

Got a HUGE Promotion and 2 raises...

Built a new Home...

Maintained my health and my families health is good...

Got a new baby kitten and after an initial scare. he is wonderful...

Solved a really important "Cold Case"...

Bought my first Harley...

So next year I am bound to get a let down...

Semper

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Personally, I just take it "one day at a time"

I try not to dredge up the past or project into the future...

However I am the eternal optimist and am very grateful when things work out and I try to not be resentful when things head south.

And for all my friends in cyberspace, I hope that if you don't get what you want in the coming year....you get what you deserve!!

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
well my year has been terrible i cant find love in the first place so far my only true friend has been my guitar my life has been turmoil in every sense of the word

on the other hand i'm working on hopefully an album of songs........hopefully

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Coulda been worse, coulda been better. Had to sell my house, due to unannounced, at least to me, property tax hikes, more than double, along with the hour long commute, It just wasn't meant to be, I guess.

On the positive side, family is in good health, job looking up, possible promotion in the works after the first of the year, if all goes well. I'd have to say it's been a 45/55 year. Bit more bad than good, but I've had worse.

new topics

top topics

join