It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey guys, new here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
hey

its almost as if in the past couple of days, ive started to wakeup to the governments corruptness and absoultely outrageous activites
i no longer feel safe with them controlling the country i live in, i definately want to find out more about their bastard schemes and programs, and try and protect myself, seems like this is the place!
cheers

scorpia

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS scorpia, you've come to the right place.

The boards are full of valuable information on the governments of the world and the members here really do dig deep to uncover the truth.
Plenty of information is compiled in the Survival Forum to help people prepare for what many of us see as an inevitable future.

I look forward to seeing your input around the threads.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by scorpia

Welcome to ATS. Home of the news after it happens, as it happens, and sometimes, before it happens.

Glad you found us. Looking forward to hearing your views on a wide variety of subjects.

See you on the boards.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by scorpia

hello, I am new here also.. hope that you are finding everything alright.. it takes awhile to learn but you will get the hang of it.. What threads do you like the most? I enjoy the supernatural the most but love just randomly picking from the pot also.. alot of members have some valubal(sp) insight that even if I dont like the subject, I enjoy reading what they have to say.. good luck to you, and if you need anything that I might have already learned feel free to ask me..

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS!
Great to have you with us. some info to get you on your feet,

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Nice to see you join one of the most popular, most diverse and best sight on the internet. You never know if someone's theory will become reality or a discussion leads to new truths about something you've always thought to be true yourself. Keep your mind open and deny ignorance.

Nice Avatar CHIYANNE !! Good to see you've learned this sight very well. Look foward to seeing you in discussion's scorpia.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye

Nice Avatar CHIYANNE !! Good to see you've learned this sight very well.

thank you... had to have it okay'ed.. but it was, so I am glad.. lol.. I drag this pic EVERYWHERE I go..

People know me by it.. sometimes unfortanatly (sp)

I just wish I had enuff points to get my background on here..
and so many people have knock out avas.. either they are very bored or very good with the computer..lol

new topics

top topics

join