It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ranger's ATS story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well here it is, this is my story! Its based on "My ATS story" by DeusEx, it follow the character called Ranger (that's me!) that is already in DeusEx's story.

The first chapters will be about Ranger's journey to the location of DeusEx's story and since he wrote his stuff first, they will be affected by the events described in his story so it should'nt interfere with his story.

If you have'nt read DeusEx's story yet here it is:
"My ATS story" by DeusEx

And here are the first two chapters of mine:

Ranger�s ATS Story

Chapter 1: Vacation�s End
August 8th 2007

Somewhere in the mountains of central New-Brunswick, Canada

Having recently graduated from university in computer science three months before and being offered a well paid job by a big computer game company, a young man most of the time known online as �Ranger007� but just �Ranger� on an site called abovetopsecret.com was enjoying a camping trip with 3 of his old high school friends, Jay, Will and Mat. All agreed, and especially Ranger, that getting away from civilization for a whole month was a great idea, no TV, no news, no Internet, no computers, no nothing! They could just relax and forget about the outside world, about all the stress in their lives. For the last month they had been enjoying the simple things in life. They did a lot of hiking, fishing, canoeing. Ranger as well as Will and Mat where into archery, they had set up a target and held small competitions between themselves while Jay just relaxed in a nearby hammock. At night they would gather around the table in the cabin that belonged to a friend of Jay's and played card games.

Its was early in the morning and after a month staying at the cabin, it was time for them to return back home.

-Will: Well guys, I must say this was a great trip! We gotta do this again next summer!
-Jay: Yeah man! I never felt so alive in my life!
-Mat: Crap! This suck! I don't wanna go back to work!
-Will: Oh! Stop complaining and help me load the canoes onto the trailer!

Ranger just packed his stuff quietly and carried it over to Mat's truck, a 2003 Ford F-150. He put his bags in the back and carefully placed his bow in a safe position along with Mat's and Will's.

-Jay: I wonder whats been going on back in town while we where gone...
-Will: Probably nothing as fun as what we've done here!
-Ranger: Emails! I must have a ton of emails!!!

As the guys where loading up the last of their stuff in the back of the truck, they all took a minute to take one last look at the beautiful lake they had been fishing and canoeing on and promised to each other to return again someday.

A few minutes later, the four guys where in the truck, Mat starts the engine and starts driving down the trail. Little did they know that what they where returning to wasn't going to be what they expected....

End of Chapter 1.

Chapter 2: Back to town

The view was amazing, the mountain where a beautiful sight, as they drove they spotted lots of wildlife, foxes, hares, birds and even a bear. Soon enough they where at the dirt road commonly used by logging trucks, it was a pretty good for a dirt road so Mat speed up a bit. After a while Jay suggested they put some music, just as Mat was about to turn on the radio Will passes him a CD and says: �screw the radio, put some good tunes on!�. Mat puts the CD in and the music starts to play, it was and oldie but one of the groups favorites.

There are those who think that life
Has nothing left to chance
With a host of holy horrors
To direct our aimless dance

A planet of playthings
We dance on the strings
Of powers we cannot perceive
"The stars aren't aligned ---
Or the gods are malign"
Blame is better to give than receive

You can choose a ready guide
In some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice

You can choose from phantom fears
And kindness that can kill
I will choose a path that's clear
I will choose free will

There are those who think that They've been dealt a losing hand
The cards were stacked against them ---
They weren't born in Lotus-Land

All preordained
A prisoner in chains
A victim of venomous fate
Kicked in the face
You can't pray for a place
In heaven's unearthly estate

The burnt mix CD keep on playing other familiar songs as they drove along . As they sang along to the music, Will remarked that strangely, they had not seen any logging trucks, as logging trucks are common on this road. It was strange indeed to drive for so long without seeing at least one of them. Every once in a while, someone would mention the strange absence of trucks on the road. Mat suggested that the road might be blocked somewhere, maybe that there had be some kind of big accident like a logging truck crashing and blocking the road. If in fact one of those big trucks had crashed, it seemed quite plausible that it would block all traffic until some kind of heavy machinery was brought in to clear the way.

About an hour later, they reached and area were there where a few houses, they would soon reach paved roads and strangely again they had not seen any crash.

-Ranger: Something strange is going on here...
-Will: Yeah... no traffic at all...
-Mat: Spooky if you ask me...
-Jay: We�ll be on paved roads soon, we�re sure to see some traffic there!

The group drove on and they finally reached paved roads, there where more and more houses along the road but still no traffic... The situation was getting stranger and stranger as they went down the road, they were getting closer and closer to town and the lack of traffic was getting almost spooky, they where used to seeing people speeding along and even some teenagers riding their quad bikes or dirt bikes on the roadside trails but the road was totally deserted except for the lone F-150...

About 10 minutes later, the group passed in front of Ranger�s house but they didn�t stop because they had decided that they where going to get some donuts and coffee first at a local coffee and donut place.

It didn�t take more than 3 minutes to reach the town center and things got spooky to a new level, the town was deserted!!! The usually busy main street was totally deserted!!! The donut shop that was usually very busy at this time of day was totally empty and there was a sign in the window that said �closed until further notice�. The group was now completely freaked out.

-Jay: What the hell is going on here!!! Why is the town deserted like this!!! Something is wrong, I can feel it!
-Will: of course something is wrong! Why do you think everyones gone!
-Mat: This is like something out of a movie.......
-Ranger: I think its time we turn on the radio and listen to see what going on, something like this must be talked about on the radio!

The group got back in the truck and turned on the radio, they checked all their favorite stations but the was no signal. After thoroughly checking the entire AM and FM band they found one frequency that carried the same messages on each band, they where emergency messages, they were mostly messages saying not to be alarmed and that everything was going to be ok. But the group wasn't sure that the messages could be trusted because they were recordings that kept looping over and over so it was quite possible that the message was out of date. Who knows what had been going on while they where in the wilderness for those few weeks...

-Ranger: My house is the nearest, I think we should go there and check it out, I have a very bad feeling about this...

With that said, Math stormed out of the parking lot and onto the road and accelerated not quite to top speed because he had to turn into Ranger's street which was very near. After speeding down Ranger's street, they made it to his house in a flash. Ranger got out of the truck and ran to the door, stuck his hand in his pocket, his hands where shaking so when he finally got his keys out of his pocket, he dropped them on the ground. Frantically, he grabbed the keys from the ground, took the house key and opened the door. Ranger ran inside yelling �Mom, Dad I�m back home!, what the hell is going on in town?�. Ranger was greeted only by silence, Ranger was getting very worried when he noticed an envellope stuck to the fridge with his name on it.

End of Chapter 2.

Well there ya go, the first two chapters! Any comments? sugestions that could improve my writing style?

Not enough action? Its only the beginning!!!

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by Ranger]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
very nice ranger

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Excellent ideas. I like how it's going so far. You have my approval! I'll send you some u2u tips and such.

DE

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well thanks
oh and Worldwatcher, I corrected like a million spelling error!

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Good work, Ranger! Look forward to reading more!

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well here we go! Here's chapter 3! Enjoy

Chapter 3: Bad News

The other three were now in the house.

-Ranger: There�s a letter here.
-Jay: well come on , open it!

Ranger carefully opens the letter and starts reading out loud to his three friends:

(Ranger�s real name)

Hey son, by now you must have noticed that something is wrong, since you and your friends have been gone for the last month you don�t know just how bad things have become. You must be wondering what�s so bad that everyone in town is gone, its very bad son, there�s been an incident in the US Apparently someone bombed their C.D.C. and now there's all kinds of crap going around, our own government has closed the borders in the hopes of stopping the spread of disease, flights from the US are being denied permission to land in Canada. We don�t know how long the army can keep the borders shut, Americans keep trying to get past the border and as you know this is a big country with many border crossings and unguarded wilderness. The military has stretched itself thin to try to prevent any crossings.

We head rumors from a friends that works for the government that the government is going to announce an evacuation plan tomorrow, its bold, it involves getting as much people as possible to Newfoundland via Prince Edward's Island and Cape Breton, he says that way the military can better defend the healthy population from the imminent plague coming from the south. The whole family and a few friends I've warned we're all taking a flight to Newfoundland today to avoid the craze when the evacuation is announced and everyone tries to get there any way they can all at once.

By the time I know you are supposed to be back home, the evac will have been announced, I've left you a large sum of cash to help you pay any expenses you may encounter. You need to try and get to Nfl., if you cant catch a flight you can get to a government evac ship on PEI They will be running the ships from PEI because if the border is breached, the army will pull back to the bridge and will only accept people on the PEI side of the bridge, they wont take any chances with potentially contaminated people. My friend with the government says that they will use deadly force if necessary to stop potentially contaminated people from crossing so hurry up and get to PEI before the military pulls back from the borders!!!

I'm sorry we didn�t wait any longer for you guys to come back home from your camping trip and we couldn�t go and get you because only Jay knew the exact location before you guys left. My friend in the government told me that we had a much better chance if we left right away and avoid the rush, it was a hard decision but we had no choice, waiting could have been a death sentence for the rest of the family. We probably would have had a hard time making it if we waited for you, we would have slowed you down if we tried to leave all together after the evac announcement. That way we like to think we spared you a burden in some way.

Now we haven�t left you with nothing, I left you a few thousand dollars in your room to help you pay your way to Nfl if needed, don�t hesitate to use it to bribe your way there if you have to. I left you the truck so you can drive to PEI. I've left you my Winchester rifle and a few ammo boxes on your bed in case things get crazy. My father gave it to me when I was about your age and now its yours, use it wisely son and don�t hesitate to defend yourself. I�d advise you to stay of the main roads as they may be jammed with traffic as you get closer to the PEI bridge area, when you get there you may have to leave the truck and walk the 13KM bridge because those two lanes wont be able to handle all that extra traffic. I know you must think you could just grab a boat, if it was as I write this letter I�d say it was a good idea bit its surely too late for that now, every seaworthy boat has probably been taken by now.

Son, I really hope you can make it or I'll never be able to live with the guilt of leaving you behind, your mother is worried sick. If and when you make it to Nfl. gimme a call on my cell and I'll give you the directions to a friends place, I've already made arrangements to stay there until all this crap blows over.

Good luck son, hope you and your friends make it.

-(Ranger's father's name)

The others look at Ranger then each other. The group takes a few minutes to discuss the news they have just received. After a bit of talk, Ranger suggests the others check their houses for messages.

Ranger: "Well guys, things looks pretty bad, I think you guys should go back to your houses to check for messages and then we should all meet back here and decide what we're going to do. I'll check my emails while you're all gone, I'm probably going to have more news on there".

Mat: "O.K. guys, get in the truck and lets check our houses".

Ranger's three friends walk out the house and towards the truck. Ranger slowly walks up the stairs to his room with a very shocked look still on his face, takes a quick look at the gun on his bed "Is it really that bad? Am I really going to need to use it against someone? Am I going to have fight for my life?" Then he sits at his desk and turns on his computer. "O.K., lets see if I can get some fresh info".

End of chapter 3

And there you go, that was chapter 3.

Always open to constructive criticisim.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Looks great! Can't wait to see where this leads.

DE

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Looks great! Can't wait to see where this leads.

DE

I agree, I want to read some more of this story.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Chapter 4: The Invitation

The computer boots up. Ranger connects to the net and logs into his email account. �Whoa!! I got lots of mail here� The account is full of new mail. The older messages look like the normal stuff you get all the time: spam, forwarded chain letters, various messages from friends. As Ranger goes down the list the message subjects start to get grim: messages from friends mostly saying that all kinds of terrible things are going on all over the world, further down the list its friends and family saying they are getting evacuated and to get in contact as soon as possible. �What? A message from ATS? What could that be?�. Ranger opens the message.

To: ATS Members

Roll up, roll up for the mystery tour.
Roll up AND THAT'S AN INVITATION, roll up for the mystery tour.
Roll up TO MAKE A RESERVATION, roll up for the mystery tour.
The magical mystery tour is waiting to take you away,
Waiting to take you away.

Roll up WE'VE GOT EVERYTHING YOU NEED, roll up for the mystery tour.
Roll up SATISFACTION GUARANTEED, roll up for the mystery tour.
The magical mystery tour is hoping to take you away,
Hoping to take you away.

Roll up AND THAT'S AN INVITATION, roll up for the mystery tour.
Roll up TO MAKE A RESERVATION, roll up for the mystery tour.
The magical mystery tour is coming to take you away,
Coming to take you away.
The magical mystery tour is dying to take you away,
Dying to take you away, take you away

(Directions Attached)

The Demon Hunter

�What the hell is this? A bunker? Maybe things are worse than I thought but fortunately for me, I�ve got other plans, I�m going to go get myself evacuated.� Ranger continues to read his messages. �Hey, a new message from dad�

To: (Ranger's real name)

I don�t know how to tell you this but we have some more bad news for you. Don�t worry about us, we made it safely to Nfl, it�s your situation that is bad. The border was breached and the military pulled back to the PEI bridge, they have the bridge guarded and they will open fire on anyone who tries to cross it, in other words, if your on the mainland side of the bridge, it�s too late for you now, they even have the bridge rigged with explosives just in case. I wouldn�t advise you to try coming here on a boat because any ship not registered with the evacuation will not be allowed to reach the island, same for planes. I really don�t know what to say, it would be suicide to attempt to get here now. The best suggestion I can give you is for you and your friends is to get away from population, away from possible infection. You and your friends should loot as many supplies as you can and go back to that cabin in the woods and hide out there until things get back to normal.

You�re a smart guy, I know you�ll find a way to survive. I�m sorry again we didn�t wait for you but then we�d all be in the same mess and you. I know that doesn�t help you but there was no point in us staying. I hope you understand, we didn�t know you�d end up in a situation like this.

Keep in contact if you can.

(Ranger�s father)

A million thoughts race through Ranger�s mind at this time

�What? Too late? What the hell am I going to do now ? The sickness could spread to town at anytime, all it takes is one infected person to pass it on to the rest of us, well whoever is left behind. There�s no more government here, it�s going to be anarchy, gangs or god knows what could take over here. We�re going to have to go hide out in the woods I guess. And what about this invitation? Is it for real? Is there really going to be something there? Am I better off going there?�

Ranger opens the invitation message and reads it again. �Maybe I should consider this as a possible option�. He reads the directions carefully: �Adirondacks?, where is that?� he picks up an atlas from his bookshelf and looks up a map of the area.

About an hour later he hears footsteps in the kitchen downstairs. All the things Ranger discovered today made him a little jumpy so his reaction to the sound downstairs was fear. "Looters?" and then not knowing much about the outbreak and how far it has spread an even worse idea comes to mind "Are they infected with something lethal?". Just as Ranger gets up from his chair to pick up the rifle on his bed, a familiar voice is heard downstairs. "We're back" Very relieved, Ranger once again thinks about what they are going to do now. "Ok, its just the guys. Lets see how they like this bunker idea" Ranger starts walking down the stairs to go greet his friends in the kitchen.

End of chapter 4

Well there it is, chapter 4. I'm off next week so more chapters will follow in the next few days.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Great work, Ranger. Keep it coming. Can't wait for more.

DE

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Looking good Ranger.
Nice to see you worked my invite into the story. I'm looking forward to seeing how you pull this together.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Great work ranger!!

intreresting read and well put together...

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Chapter 5: Preparing for departure

August 9th 2007

It is now the next morning and Ranger managed to convince his friends that the
"Adirondacks" was the best plan. The guys spent the rest of the previous day salvaging
supplies and equipment from various shops in town. They gathered a large supply of
food, medical supplies, tools and fuel for their vehicles. They got themselves GPS units
for navigation and radios to communicate between the different vehicles they where
going to use. They managed to get their hands on some Kevlar vests in case they get in a
fight. They also got gas masks and chemical/biological/radiation suits from the local fire
station terrorism response team.

Ranger: "These suits will come in handy if we have to approach infected people."

They had the equipment since the Anthrax mail attacks of 2001, they found
themselves without proper equipment when someone received a package containing
white powder that turned out to be laundry detergent.

Jay: "Yeah, I remember when that happened. That cause quite a scare."

They packed all kinds of clothes including winter clothes because the didn't know
how long they were going to be gone. They looted camo pattern and dark clothes from the
local hunting goods shop. Ranger had a few addition to his dark clothes: a poncho and hat
like the kind you would see Clint Eastwood wearing in one of those old westerns.

Ranger: "Hey guys what do you think? Does this look cool or what?

Ranger pulls up the right side of the poncho over his other side to reveal two
ammo belt for his rifle and his shoulders and across his chest and two pistols on his belt
one is an old M1911A1 he found in the back room of the hunting goods store, the second
one is a Walter PPK with a silencer. Ranger had bought the second one a few months
before as a collector's item because he's a big 007 fan, so much of a fan that a replica
wasn't enough for him, it had to be an actual real working pistol.

Jay: "Ha ha! That's funny! You're too short for an old west look. And those pistols aren't
even revolvers!"

Ranger who is actually shorter than the rest of his friends looses his silly grin and
looks right at Jay "Oh shut up!". The other two start laughing.

Will: Well I think the look is cool but Jay does have a point, you are kind of short for it!"

Ranger: "You know you're not much taller than me you know"

Will: "Huh..."

Ranger: "Yeah, just as I thought now shut up"

They had already loaded up most of their supplies in the back of both Mat's and
Ranger's trucks and were loading up the last things they wanted to take with them. In
addition to all their supplies, they are well armed. Ranger has the Winchester his father
left him, the M1911A1, the Walter PPK and his recurve bow. Will, wearing a long black
coat with his impressive knife collection attached to the inside of his coat also has a 12
gauge pump shotgun and his recurve bow. Jay, wearing camo pattern hunting clothes has
a bolt action rifle with a very good scope and a revolver. Mat, wearing his grandfather's
old army jacket and helmet from WW2 has WW2 era German weapons brought back by
his grandfather from the war: a MP-40 sub-machine-gun, a Mauser sniper rifle and a
Lugger pistol. They also have Molotovs, knives and a compound bow each they looted
from the archery shop. Some of the arrows for the compound bows aren't regular ones,
they are special one's made by the group after Will had a crazy idea: they took some old
dynamite(the kind with fuses that you have to light up) that Will knew one of his uncles
kept in his garage and attached them to arrows. These powerful bows with explosives
arrows are like home made grenade launchers

Mat: "You know, this was a great idea to make these exploding arrows, if we meet
unfriendly people on the road we can just blow their vehicles."

Will: "Yeah, it should give us an advantage on and off the road"

They have also discussed about the vulnerability of the two trucks to an attack
from road gangs, the two Ford F-150 are loaded full of supplies and would be a tempting
target for desperate people from other places that didn't have the luxury of being
evacuated so they decided that they would add a third vehicles to the two truck (four of
you count that Mat insisted on loading up his quad bike on a trailer and hauling it with his
truck, making it even more vulnerable but they agreed that it might be useful). The third
isn't one of their's, its a Subaru Impreza WRX from the local dealership, 2008 model with
a sunroof. The WRX is a fast car with all wheel drive and a very important sunroof that
allows a gunner to shoot from. Since Mat is the most experienced driver, it is agreed that
he will drive the car and the other three would take turn being the gunner which would
also be a break for the one who isn't driving as long as they don't encounter trouble.
Getting the WRX wasn't very hard because the evacuation was so well organized that
most panic was avoided in this town anyway and looting was very minimal apart from
what Ranger and his friends looted themselves, they just picked the lock to the dealership,
walked into the owner's office, took the keys to the car and drove off with it.

The supplies are now loaded up and secured to the back of the trucks and the
group is now ready to go, Ranger goes back in the houses to get the last of his things like
personal items, his laptop computer and his new portable satellite Internet equipment, a
digital video cam and a digital still cam to document their trip and their stay at whatever
place it was they were going to find at the Adirondacs. Ranger locks the door on his way
out wondering if he will ever make it back to the house and even if there was still going
to be a house to come back to at all.

They get into the vehicles, Mat drives the WRX, Jay drives Mat's truck, Will
drives Ranger's truck and Ranger has the first turn gunning for Mat in the WRX. As they
pull out of Ranger's driveway, he starts to think about his family that are supposed to be
in as safe place and pretty much all of his friends except the three that are with him right
now have also sent him messages saying they made it to other safe places under
government or militia protection and how really screwed up it was to be left behind.

Ranger: "Why us? Why are we the ones that where left behind? Why does this kind of
stuff have to happen to us?"

Mat: "How do I know? I guess it could be worse. We could have been infected by some
virus like so any people in the states or we could have nowhere to go."

Ranger: "I guess you're right, we still have hope but it's still really hard to accept that we
could have been evacuated too if we weren't out in the woods for the past month."

Mat: "I know, if only we knew."

Ranger: "Oh well, I guess we should think of this as an adventure we're going on. I like to
think that some day everything will be OK again and that we'll have great stories to tell to
our grandkids."

Ranger, looking like his mind is elsewhere just sits quietly in the passenger side
seat with a worried look on his face.

The small convoy begins it's long journey towards the Adirondacs, it's members
wondering what awaits them along the way and at their destination.

End of chapter 5

Well there ya go, another chapter!

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Chapter 6: Departure

August 9th 2007, 6 am

The group had just left Ranger�s house and they and are now speeding along the
back roads They had decided that it would be much safer to use back roads because the
main roads could be jammed with traffic near larger cities. They are still paranoid about
the outbreaks reported in the letter Ranger found, they also see this as a way to avoid
contact with the potentially sick that would pour in from the States, seeking refuge from
the sickness and martial law. Ranger thought to himself that while they might escape
martial law, they would only find anarchy here in Canada since the government evacuated
as much people as they could to safe zones, leaving the rest of the country as a free for all
zone.

They drive on.

About 30 minutes into their trip, Ranger tells Mat he wants to make a stop.

Ranger: �Mat, I need to make a stop soon.�

Mat: �Why? Didn�t you take a piss before we left?�

Ranger: �It�s got nothing to do with that, I gotta check something. You see I didn�t get
messages from everyone saying what they where doing so I need to go check on
someone.�

Mat: �Who is it?�

Ranger: �Ya know that girl I met a few years ago, during my first year of university?�

Mat: �Yeah, I remember, after your first year you had to transfer to the main campus an
she stayed and after that she went off to med. school.�

Ranger: �Yup, that�s the one, we stayed in contact and we sometimes see each other
during the summer.�

Mat: �All right, tell the other over the radio.�

Ranger informed the other about the stop they where going to make over the radio
and very soon after they reached her rural town and Ranger told Mat which way to go to
get to her family�s farm.

When they reached the farm, they all got out of the vehicles and Ranger went
straight for the front door and found it unlocked. The group entered the house and Ranger
called out her name.
Ranger: �Anybody here? Yan?�

There was only silence in the empty farm house, the place looked like its
occupants left in a hurry. Ranger started to look around for messages and found none in
the kitchen so he decided to go check upstairs while his friends waited downstairs.

While Ranger was checking the second flood, the guys waiting downstairs heard
the sound of a gun�s hammer being pulled back and before they could even react, a quiet
voice advised them against it.

Voice: �Don�t make a sound, put your weapons down, put your hands on your head and
stand facing the wall!�

And a few seconds later.

Voice: �Now tell me, where is the fourth guy, I saw four of you come in here�

Before any of the guys could answer, footsteps where heard coming down the
stairs, it was Ranger. Quickly, the unknown person stuck a gun barrel on Will�s back.

Voice: �Come out where I can see you with your hands above your head or your buddy
get it in the back, tell him!�

Will: �it�s true, watch out!�

Ranger: �Yan? Is that you?�

Voice: �Marc?�(Ranger�s real name)

Ranger stepped down the stairs and joined the other in the kitchen.

Ranger: �It�s OK Yan, these guys are friends of mine.�

Yannika put her shotgun on the table next to her and gave Ranger a big hug.

Yan: "Oh Marc, I'm glad to see you! Everything been so screwed up these last few
weeks."

Ranger: "I'm glad to see you too, everything is going to be OK now."

Yan: "I was starting to get worried, that you didn't get my email."

Ranger: "What? An email? I didn't get an email from you, I came here because I didn't
know what happened to you so I came here to try and find out what happened to you."

Yan: "You didn't get it?"

Ranger walks over to the computer in the next room and asks Yannika if she
minds if he uses her computer for a minute, she tells him to go right ahead. He logs on to
his email account and finds the problem.

Ranger: "I see what going on here, while I was away in the woods, my email storage filled
up, all 10 megs of it, you must have sent it after it got filled."

Yan looks at the date of the last email that came in and confirms that she did send
it after that date, in fact she sent it only two days ago.

Yan: "Yeah, I knew you where coming back yesterday so I sent the message the day
before."

The entire group sits down in the living room and Ranger begins to talk about
current events with Yannika. Yan tells the guys that she was left behind just like them
because she was in Montreal looking for a new apartment for September when she goes
back to university. Although they had started university the same year, she was a medical
student, she wanted to become a vet and that takes seven years of university. She tells the
guys how chaotic it became in the city with all the rioting, she was barely able to get out
of there. The main highways are jammed and she was smart enough to stick to the back
roads. Just like the guys families, her family left ahead of her and she was supposed to
catch up with them but she was too late, she reached her house just two days ago because
she had a hard time getting out of the city, things where much worse than around here
where there isn't as many people and its easier to evacuate them.

After hearing everything Yan had to say, Ranger explained what their plan was
and invited her to join them. Seeing that she had no other option, she agreed to go with
them.

Soon enough, Yan had packed her stuff and found some room in the back of
Ranger's truck for it. Seeing Mat's quad on the trailer, she asked to bring her dirt bike and
after they decided that it could be useful, they loaded it up on the trailer along with the
quad. She also gathered her weapons: a double barrel shotgun and an old revolver.

Ranger: "All right Will, take a break, I'll drive my truck and you can ride shotgun with
Mat"

Ranger got in his truck with yan and they got back on their way, back on their way
to the promise of sanctuary from TDH.

There ya go, another chapter. Wow, 6 chapters and I'm only getting on my way! The next few chapters will have action so stay tuned.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Thats almost like a film script - as I read it, I see it just as if I'm watching a movie. I can actually see the characters collecting the bits and pieces ready to move out.

As for the MP40 ... It reminded me of the real one I have in storage back in England. (There was no way I'd be able to bring it on the plane with me
) ... As far as I know, it still works, even though its over 50 years old.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Chapter 7: Detour

If you didn't think about all the things that were wrong with the world right now you might think this was a nice day, it was a nice warn August day without a cloud in the sky. As I drove on, I stopped thinking about what was wrong for a while and started to see what was good: I was with my friends and it looked like everything was going to be OK as soon as we get to the bunker. I almost smiled when I thought about how fortunate I am to have received an invitation, so many people probably don't have anywhere to go. I put on a CD.

Why try? I know why
The feeling inside me says it's time I was gone
Clear head, new life ahead
I want to be king now not just one more pawn

Looks like I'm going to have to start a new life at that bunker for a while. Who knows how long this global chaos will last?

Fly by night, away from here
Change my life again
Fly by night, goodbye my dear
My ship isn't coming and I just can't pretend

That�s right I'm leaving everything behind to seek sanctuary along with many other ATSers, this experience will change my life forever, there's no doubt.

Moon rise, thoughtful eyes
Staring back at me from the window beside
No fright or hindsight
Leaving behind that empty feeling inside

I'm not that afraid of the future when I remember that my friends are here with me and that we will help each other and we'll stick together to the end .

Change my life again

Maybe it's too late for the evacuation, maybe I won't see my family for a while but I know they are somewhere safe and that I still have options. Things aren�t that hopeless yet, those who have nowhere to go are in a much worse situation that me.

Start a new chapter
Find what I'm after
It's changing every day
The change of a season
Is enough of a reason
To want to get away
Quiet and pensive
My thoughts apprehensive
The hours drift away
Leaving my homeland
Playing a lone hand
My life begins today

Today begins a new chapter of my life as I leave my home for another land. Speaking of leaving my homeland, we should reach the border soon, here's where we switch to the main road. Since yesterday, I've though a lot about my future and I think that whatever happens we will survive and fix this screwed up world someday and I want to be a part of it.

Change my life again

It's to late for the evac ships but not for the bunker, goodbye homeland as I drive away from here.

The music play on. We�ll reach the border any minute now, I wonder if we'll run into someone on this road, I'm pretty sure there's a lot of American trying to get away from martial law.

There's a sign: border 1km, we'll be there in a minute. I pick up the radio and tell the others to keep their eyes open for trouble.

There's the border, my god! what happened here! looks like there was a fight. There's a burnt out building on the Canadian side of the bridge (a river goes along the border here) and the other nearby buildings are full of bullet holes. The buildings on the American side where also full of bullet holes and there seemed to be dead people too. There's a sand bag barrier in the middle of the road just in front of the bridge with a machine gun pointed at the bridge, there's a dead soldier at the machine gun and a few other near the bridge. We got out of our vehicles to inspect the area, the bridge had been blown up, there was a big gap in the middle. We checked the other surrounding buildings and found a few other dead soldier near windows, looks like they where sniped.

We collected a few useful things: A C6 General Purpose Machine Gun set up at the sandbag barrier, a C9A1 scoped Light Machine Gun from a nearby building, a M72 Rocket Launcher, two scoped C7A1 Assault Rifles with grenade launchers (scoped Canadian adaptation of the M-16), nine Browning 9-MM Pistols, C-13 Hand Grenades and a few C4 charges. Not bad, not a bad find at all, Yan and Will got the rifles since they had none, everyone took 2 of the pistols I took only one because I already had two and then we split the grenades.

"Since the bridge has been blown up, we gotta find another border crossing, let's try further south, those crossings are overland."

Mat: "guess we don't have any other choice"

"Alright then let's go"

We got back in our vehicles and headed south. I don't know exactly what happened at that border crossing but I don't like what I saw. This trip is starting to look like it's not going to be an easy one. The new weapons we found should help up out a lot if we encounter trouble but I hope we won't need them. I cant help but feel like what I saw back there is a preview of what is to come for us. It was probably a bunch of people trying to escape from the plague and martial law and when the Canadian military wouldn't let them cross they got violent. Apart from that I guess I can still be grateful for a few things, its still beautifull sunny summer day.

And there you go, another chapter, no action yet but the aftermath of a battle, what will happen next? Stay tuned to find out.

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by Ranger]

[Edited on 21-3-2004 by Ranger]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The Canadian contingent on the move. Nice work, Ranger.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Here's a side chapter that tells the story about what happened at the border crossing in my last chapter, enjoy

Chapter 8 : Battle At The Border

August 5th 2007, mid afternoon

Private Breau was new in the army, he finished basic training barely a week before everything went down the hole south of the border and now he was already with a unit of 10 men under the command of Captain Talbot defending the Canada-US border from potentially infected people while Canadian citizens where being evacuated to safe zones. Citizens from the Atlantic provinces would be evacuated to Newfoundland while people in other parts of the country where being evacuated to isolated areas that could be fortified and defended. There was no way they could hold the borders indefinitely, it's too huge and Canada has about 35000 troops, including reserves, to defend the north part of the continent. In reality, they were slowing them down by blocking the border crossings and patrolling the length of the borders, several Americans were probably slipping trough in the vast wilderness parts of the border. All they wanted was to escape the plague and strict martial law but they were too much of a health threat to allow them in.

Private Breau's unit had been assigned to the crossing in St. Leonard, New Brunswick across from Van Buren, Maine. For the last few days their orders where to let no one cross, they had been authorized to use deadly force if necessary and the bridge had been wired with explosives just in case things get out of hand. Every once in a while a car would approach the crossing and they would warn the occupants to turn around, some would protest a bit but would always end up leaving frustrated. All border crossings in the country were closed, the army and air force patrolled everything in between and the navy patrolled the waters near the US.

Breau's unit was of limited size because Canadian troops where stretched thin patrolling the borders and they could always blow up the bridge over the Saint John river that separated St. Leonard from Van Buren if it came down to it. It was only a matter of time until people would resort to violence to try to cross. They only had half the men on duty at a time because the other half had to sleep. The unit had a machine gun set up on the Canadian side of the bridge behind a sandbag barrier which was behind concrete barriers, they had a light scoped machine gun set up on an angle in one of the customs buildings near the bridge, snipers with powerful rifles had set up positions in the surrounding buildings, they had a few shoulder rocket launchers and of course each man had an assault rifle, pistol and grenades.

The number of people attempting to cross was on the rise, they almost shot a man who started to walk across the bridge this morning. He ignored verbal warnings and only turned around and ran away after warning shots where fired from the machine gun.

Breau was getting bored from just sitting around guarding the bridge, for the last few days all he did was watch for anything suspicious the other side of the bridge with binoculars from the second floor of a customs building, he was the one who first spotted the man approaching the bridge on foot.

The day was about the get a little less boring, Breau spotted a group of vehicles coming towards the bridge and alerted the others over the radio, the captain ordered his men to man their positions. The large convoy of cars and pickups stopped a little before the bridge and men armed with rifles, shotguns an pistols poured out and took position in the buildings on the American side. The Captain woke the night shift as reinforcement for the five soldiers already in position.

One of the civilians walked over to the American side of the bridge with a megaphone and stated that he and his people wanted to cross. Talbot grabbed his megaphone and denied him permission to cross, the man then threatened to cross by force.

Talbot thought to himself "We're trained soldiers here with fine military equipment but there are only 11 of us here while they are several dozen with guns. If those guys don't know what they are doing, we can fight them off but if they know how to fight we're severely outnumbered!"

About an hour into the standoff, the civilians took cover in the buildings on the American side and they fired the first shot, they sniped the guy at the machine gun and the man beside him took over and started to return fire. Talbot ordered his men to open fire on anyone firing a weapon. The Canadian snipers started to pick off those that were in the open, the civilians concentrated their fire on the machine gunner since her was the only Canadian out in the open. Talbot told the machine gunner to get down and the others to give him cover fire so he could attempt to get back to the building. The machine gunner took a bullet in his leg while running to the nearest building and had to crawl the final few meters. After a few minutes it went quiet.

Things had now been quiet for the last few hours and Breau was peeking with his binoculars for signs of activity from the civilians across the bridge but they where keeping quiet for now. Watching... watching... scanning.. scanning.. looking for any signs of activity from the other side. Breau's attention was caught by something but it had nothing to do with the civilians, it was on the edge of a wooded area near the bridge. It didn't look like a civilian, what he was looking at was a man in a black uniform setting up a powerful sniper rifle with a suppresser, his uniform didn't look American, he couldn't recognize the logo on the man's uniform, it had a blood red roman numeral XII, it was the red that allowed him to spot him in the first place. Just as Breau was alerting the others, the sniper took aim right at Breau, he got down and a bullet punched a hole in the wall right behind him. One of the Canadian snipers was able to spot him also from the flashy red XII on his sleeve, he took out the unknown sniper with a shot to the head.

It was going to get dark soon so the Canadians started preparing their night vision and infrared gear. The civilians on the other side understanding that they would soon be at a disadvantage decided to make their move while there was still daylight. Their move came in the form of flaming arrows that hit the nearest customs building that housed the light machine gunner, a sniper and three other men. The building quickly caught on fire and the soldiers had no other choice but to make a run for the other building. The men in the other building covered them as best as they could but out of the five men, only one made it to the other building: it was the sniper, the others where taken down by a hail of sniper fire from the other side. There was now five soldiers left plus the Captain.

Capt. Talbot: "I don't understand, some of these guys are good, they are good at taking cover and sniping. we've been having a hard time getting good shots on these guys while we pick off the very, very poorly skilled ones. If I didn�t know better I would say some of them are trained in combat."

Sgt. Walsh: "The best ones seen to have similar guns and they take more shots to kill, they must have body armor. I think something strange is going on here."

Breau: "And what about that sniper in black with red markings Sir? Maybe we are dealing with a trained gang here."

Capt. Talbot: "Could be"

The civilians have now decided to charge the bridge. A bunch of them got into their pickups with guys in the back, charging right for the bridge. The remaining soldier's fire wasn't enough to stop all of them so Breau grabbed a nearby rocket launcher and fired it at the first vehicle while it was still on the bridge. The small pickup went up in a ball of flames and the two following vehicles crashed right into it. Breau finished them off with another rocket. At this time the civilians snipers where still firing and every few minutes a soldier would be hit. Even if the civilians where taking heavy casualties, the soldiers where so outnumbered that they where barely holding them off. The only ones left alive on the Canadian side now where Private Breau and Captain Talbot. Silence came back for a little while...

Talbot received a transmission from his superiors, he talked for less than two minutes.

Talbot: "All right Breau, we've received orders to pulls out, seems we're not the only border crossing under attack and there are breaches everywhere, American civilians possibly infected the plague are pouring into the country, we're pulling back to the PEI bridge."

It was now getting dark and the two remaining men where planning their exit. The plan was simple: salvage as much of the equipment as they can under the cover of darkness, load it up on the military truck parked behind the building and get the hell out of there right after they blow up the bridge. Breau went out to gather most of the weapons from the dead soldiers, they where going to be needed. Talbot kept a close eye on the bridge with the night vision scope of his rocket launcher. Shots came from the other side, while Breau dove for cover Talbot thought to himself "looks like one of them has night vision" as he fired a rocket at the building the enemy fire came from.

Once Breau had loaded up most of the gear in the back of the truck, Talbot said that it was time to go. Talbot pulled a remote control from his jacket pocket, flipped the cover over a big red button and pressed it. The explosives went off and a large section of the middle of the bridge collapsed leaving a big gap.

Talbot: "Well, they won't be crossing here, at least not with their vehicles, lets get out of here."

While Breau drove the truck, Talbot complimented Breau on his performance.

Talbot: "Not too bad for your first mission, you did real good back there"

Breau: �We fired on civilians sir.�

Talbot: �Armed civilians that fired the first shot, and the more I think about it, the more I think at least some of them weren�t really simple civilians, some of them were just too good.�

As they speeded down the highway, a million thoughts went trough their heads: Their fellow soldiers that died today, the skill that and equipment that some of the civilians had, that sniper in black, so many unanswered questions. Breau thought to himself "looks like we'll all be seeing a lot of action, I just we don�t see too much."

And there ya go, another chapter writen. That was my first chapter with action and I'm not even in it!
As usual any comments?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Chapter 9: Mad Marc, The Road Warrior

August 10th 2007, late morning

Since the border bridges and other bridges in the area of border crossings that are overland where destroyed, they spent most of the previous day finding a way to get across the border into the United States. The Canadian military blew up the bridges in an attempt to slow down the Americans that where trying to escape their country and bringing in the plague in the process. Blowing up the bridges did a good job of keeping Americans out but it also almost kept Ranger and his friends in. They eventually found a rundown bridge on an old dirt road documented as a condemned road on an old map from the New Brunswick Ministry of Natural Resources. That road eventually linked up with one of the local rural roads that took them to a main road and finally to an overland border crossing. There were several wrecked cars at the border and the same signs of battle as the last crossing they had checked out but without the goodies, the crossing being overland made it easy to loot for weapons by the swarm of poor desperate Americans citizens that raided it. What about the plague? Ranger and his gang saw their share of cars with American license plates along the side of the road with dead bodies in them on their approach to the border so they put on their suits and gasmask when they looked around at the second crossing. Can't be too careful with stuff like that, especially when you don't know anything about it. They had taken a long time to find that bridge and it was only by early evening that they crossed the border into the United States. They traveled all the way to central Maine by the time they decided to find a place to stop for the night. They spent the night in an old abandoned farm house where they tried to get some sleep but they didn't get very much, they had far too many things on their minds.

It was now the morning of the second day on the road and Ranger figured they could make it to the Adirondack before night as long as they don't need to stop. They had gotten up early today and they where now in New Hampshire.

Ranger was back riding shotgun with Mat in the WRX, Yanika was driving Ranger's truck with Will riding shotgun and Jay alone in Mat's truck. Ranger was checking out a map.

Ranger: "You know Mat, we can easily make it to the Adirondacks before dark, we're in New Hampshire and there's only Vermont between here and New York State."

Mat: "Whatever you say, I have no clue where we are, I've never been around here ya know!"

Ranger: "It's a good thing at least one of us knows his geography! You may be our best driver but you'd be lost on these back roads without a co-driver reading these maps. Anyway, according to this map I figure we can make it all the way to destination without
going anywhere near the main roads."

Before Mat could say anything, Will cut in on the radio.

Will: " Mat, Marc looks like we have some company, we're being followed from a distance and they seen to be slowly catching up to us."

Ranger: "Some kind of patrol maybe? Police? Military?"

Will: "I dunno but I don't like it one bit"

Ranger: "Alright then, Yan I want you to go on ahead of us, we'll keep them of you if there's trouble."

Yan: "Alright, you guys be careful OK?"

Ranger: "Sure thing, Jay I want you to do the same, go on ahead."

Jay: "Alright"

Ranger opened the WRX's sunroof, got up and stuck out through the opening to take a good look at who was following them with his binoculars.

Ranger: "I don't like this Mat, look's like some kind of biker gang to me, there's at least two dozen of them on bikes and modified 4x4 trucks."

The WRX could easily outrun them but it's another story for their two pickups. Ranger took the radio again.

Ranger: "OK everyone, lets get ready in case these guys are looking for trouble. Trucks, like I said, go on ahead full speed and we'll keep 'em off. Will, you can slip in the back of the truck trough the back window and get one of the machine guns and the rocket launcher ready in case these guys were smart enough to set a roadblock ahead."

Ranger quickly made an inventory of the available weapons inside the car: hand grenades, molotovs, his Winchester rifle, his pistols, his bow with dynamite arrows, Mat's MP-40 and Mat's sniper rifle.

The biker gang was now close enough to address Ranger and the other. The one that looked like their leader took a microphone and his voice could be heard from loud speakers in the back of one of their 4x4 trucks.

Biker leader: "You are now in Road Demon territory, all who pass trough must pay taxes to the almighty Road Demons! If you wish to live, you must surrender all fuel and supplies that we see fit. That car shall make an excellent addition to our motorpool."

Ranger grabs a megaphone from the back seat.

Ranger: "And if we refuse?"

Road Demons' leader: "You will die, surrender now and we may be kind enough to let you keep one of your trucks."

Ranger suprized himself when he answered, a small guy like him never though he would have the balls to stand up to a gang! He figured that they were dead for sure if they surrendered. He just let out some insults thinking to himself he better be able to back up his talk.

Ranger: "Surrender to you clowns? Never! Eat # and die!"

Mat: "Oh yeah! It think this deserves some tunes!"

Ranger looked at Mat from the corner of his eye.

Ranger: "I don't think this is the time for that, but its not really the time to argue about it either."

With that said, Ranger picked up his bow and a dynamite arrow, lit up the fuse, quickly took aim and shot it right at the leader's truck. The arrow went trough the windshield and hit the henchman driver's right arm. The driver noticed the dynamite stick and pulled out a knife to cut the duct tape attaching the explosives to the arrow but he couldn�t do that while driving. The leader was yelling at the driver telling him to get rid of that dynamite right away while trying to hold the wheel from the passenger side. It was too late, the truck exploded in a great big fireball because of the extra fuel tanks in the back, two or three bikes crashed as a result of being too close to the explosion.

Driven up and down in circles
Skidding down a road of black ice
Staring in and out storm windows
Driven to a fool's paradise

It's my turn to drive
But it's my turn to drive

Driven to the margin of error
Driven to the edge of control
Driven to the margin of terror
Driven to the edge of a deep, dark hole

A few of the bikes where getting closer to the WRX so Ranger dropped a few hand grenades on the road, taking out four more bikes. Another bike that had survived the grenades was getting dangerously close, the passenger pulled out a pistol but Ranger hit the bike with a molotov before he could fire a single shot. The flaming bike crashed in the ditch with it's flaming rider screaming. Another truck was getting closer, this one had guys in the back shooting at the WRX, Ranger dropped his last grenades onto the road thinking to himself that he should have taken a larger share of the grenades since he was riding in the "defense" car. One of the grenades exploded right under the truck's fuel tank, creating a large explosion that lifter the rear of the truck and flipped the burning pile of metal upside down.

Driven day and night in circles
Spinning like a whirlwind of leaves
Stealing in and out back alleys
Driven to another den of thieves

Driven to the margin of error
Driven to the edge of control
Driven to the margin of terror
Driven to the edge of a deep, dark hole

At first the music was getting on Ranger's nerves since he was trying to single handedly fight of a gang of biker that were shooting at him, bullets flying near him and narrowly missing their target but after a while it actually helped him get into a state of mind where he had almost no fear. Ranger was getting ready, some of other gang member that had kept a fair distance were now getting closer. A small group of bikes was closing in so Ranger opted for a dynamite arrow right in the middle of their formation. Ranger fired the arrow as bullets hit the read window, shattering it and coming out trough the front windshield right between Mat and Ranger, causing Mat to yell out French obscenities at the bikers in his Acadian accent. The arrow hit the ground near the bikes and the explosion threw most of them off their bikes.

Driven in -- Driven to the edge
Driven out -- On the thin end of the wedge
Driven off -- By things I've never seen
Driven on -- By the road to somewhere I've never been

Those that survived the explosion where getting very close to the WRX, they were getting on each side of the car with their Uzis and pistols ready to shoot the occupants at close range. Mat slammed the braked and the biked just kept going then he put the gas to the floor again, catching up to the slowing bikes allowing Ranger to shoot them from Behind at close range with Mat's MP-40.

Meanwhile, ahead of the road battle, Will could see something ahead, looks like a vehicles parked across the road to form a road block. Will get ready with the rocket launcher, he only has one shoot, better not miss. "Just a little closer" Will thinks to himself "just a little closer and I smoke these bastards" Will carefully takes aim and fires the rocket. The rocket hits one of the cars forming the road block, the explosion is strong enough to punch a hole trough the barrier but not enough to kill all of the gang members so the trucks stopped and Will began firing from the back of Ranger's truck at the surviving Road Demons with the general purpose machine-gun salvaged the day before.

The road unwinds towards me
What was there is gone
The road unwinds before me
And I go riding on

As the song was ending, the final vehicle chasing the WRX was now right behind them with a guy firing an assault rifle in the back. Bullets hit were flying everywhere, hitting the car and miraculously missing the occupants but not by much. A bullet hit the car stereo killing Mat's music, and really pissing of Mat.

Mat: "Alright Marc smoke up that bastard, he killed my tunes!"

Ranger had gotten down and was taking relative cover in the car from the automatic fire. Ranger waited for the guy to reload and got back up trough the sunroof and threw a molotov right into the trucks windshield. The driver lost control and the truck crashed into a tree on the side of the road.

Ranger and Mat quickly caught up to the trucks where Will had just finished eliminating the last would be ambushers. Mat stopped the car and they all got out of the vehicles.

Ranger: "Everyone alright?"

Everyone answered that they were OK.

Yanika: "Marc! you're hurt! your arm is bleeding!"

Ranger: "I'm OK, looks like the bullet just came really close and scratched my arm."

Yanika being a medical student was the group's medic and got to work on putting a bandage on Ranger arm right away while Will, Mat and Jay was examining the bodies of the gang member, collecting gang identification items. "Maybe these can come in handy later on" thought Will.

They took a break, they had to calm down and get over what had just happened. They had narrowly escaped death and especially Ranger was upset about what had happened, he had taken out most of the bad guys, he had never killed anyone in his life and all of a sudden he took out several gang members. After collecting a few supplies and weapons from the dead gang members and checking all the damage to the cars, they got back on the road. This time it was Will's turn to ride shotgun with Mat, Ranger got in his own truck but he let Yan drive.

Back on the road Ranger began to think about what other dangers may lie ahead, he began to wonder if they were going to make it to destination or even if they have a good chance for survival once they get there.

Ranger: "Well Yan, I'm afraid this is how the world is going to be from now on."

Yanika: "Hey! you can't just lose hope, we're so close to our destination. I'm sure we'll make it."

Ranger: "I guess you're right, I guess that was just a freak situation, maybe we won't have it that bad. For all we know order could be restored and a cure discovered for this plague soon and we will all be able to go back to our lives."

The little convoy kept on driving, not knowing what to expect anymore but still with hope that they will make it to the sanctuary of the Adirondacks.

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by Ranger]

top topics

join