It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11, 2001

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
My honest opinion, based on ym own personal research, the US govornment knew, and indirectly aided and abetted to make sure the terrorists did thier jobs unchallenged. Israel was involved as well, probably joint operations, if you ask me. Al Quaeda flew the planes, but they were only the henchmen, the major planning and efforts belong to the US/Israeli cartel. if you ask me.

Of course, there is the possibility that Mossad had infiltrated Al Qaeda, and some of thier own agents were involved in flying those planes as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Personally, if you think about how much brilliance went into the plan, I mean if the WTC was at its normal running capacity there would of been 3x many people killed there.

Second the plane which hit the pentagon was originally supposed to have hit the white house.

if they had been as successful as planned our economy might of gone to hell, our president and who knows who else inthe white house would have died. Just think of the period of chaos our nation would be in.

Something of this brilliance had to have taken a lot of planning. Not just a couple guys on a plane. This is definatly some sort of attempt at a NWO.

Personally I think its the masons, but thats just me.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I know you've seen the PBS footage of shel silverstein saying how he told the fire department to go ahead and pull WTC7, pull as in demolish on the day of the event. The documentary is called "America Rebuilds". I should say that I don't think it was a jewish conspiracy. That is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Sure as hell wasn't al-quihoweverthehellyouspellit. look at who benefited from 9/11 and you have your answers.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
First, evidence if a "Shadow Government" is clear. If the Prez lies outright to the country and gets caught (as mr Bush has) doesn't that give you a hint that "Something must be hiding in the shadows" or something is being covered up? And what publicly logical explanaition would there be for it? Our government takes care of us, we make up the government. We can vote on laws and such... why would they want to screw us like that? No, from a public view it must just be another one of those made-up conspiracies!

Anyone read an article about the government using robots.txt to block search queries? I thought it was possibly on WIRED, but it's not. Please link if I don't... have to go through my logs, probably. Anyways, look at the gov's robots.txt file and tell me they aren't trying to keep stuff from us. This info is supposed to be made public, so they put it on a public server, and block search queries and have no links. Basically it is public info, but hardly a way to get to it unless you know a specific address.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Also, if the government isn't acting as a 'shadow government' why all the quick accusations of Bin Laden when someone else stood up and said "I DID IT!" and Bin Laden is denying it? You think someone just wants to get shot because he doesn't have the balls to do it himself? Accused terrorists who supposedly sacraficed themselves to take out the WTC and Pentagon are magically alive and well. Nothing to be concerned over? A small mistake? If you ask me, that was a HUGE mistake.

Also, there is LOTS of reason to believe that someone is implementing a NWO. American currency is readily being pushed as standard world trade monies. American influence is everywhere, even in remote parts of the world. Amazingly enough, American English is readily the secondary language in alot if not most countries in the world. Everything is being "American Standardized". This is easily tips the scales in favor of possible NWO and against it being "just a crackhead conspiracy theory". Analyze all info possible using even basic philosophical argument and the evidence becomes even greater!

Speaking of Philosophy (and to be more precise, bad philosophical argument) here's a good one concerning Godwin's Law:
www.faqs.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Aah... found the article about robots.txt and the government:
websearch.about.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well, I don't know who and I don't know why.
But the tours around the WTC were not running that day. One of the biggest tenants, one of the brokerage firms, told their people to stay home that day, to work from their homes. The area of the Pentagon that was hit was an area underconstruction, so few people would be in the area and important items would nor be present.
I have also heard that valuable items in the White House were stored away...in anticipation of????

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
we've almost got bin laden, we're very close to getting him, over and out.

possibly a sunday morning treat

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
Not me, I think they were Osama Bin Ladens idea of "revenge."

exactly

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Look into it. The amount of evidence is overwhelming.
Look into it. It was an inside job. No offence to those of you that cant see it, but you must not be looking. (fear?) It's plain for all to see if you open your eyes. Dont be scared. LOOK INTO IT.
As far as someone in the administration having a conscience....have you not noticed all the cabinet members jumping ship? Have you not heard what they are saying? OBVIOUSLY they cant come right out and say "HEY, AMERICA, your GOV is behind 911". This would cause mayhem and turmoil enough to bring this mighty country down. They have to write books and put 'spin' on it. Tone it down to an acceptable level.
WMD-Yeah, the NWO tried to plant some WMD, but the real army intercepted the cargo and killed the 'mercenaries'. Ofcourse, you never heard that story on CBS. I have also heard that members of our military (nobody hates war more than a soldier) KNOW our GOV is out of control and are on the verge of a military takeover in order to return the power to the people. They are only waiting for enough Americans to WAKE UP to whats happening so as not to overly alarm john Q public.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The topic was:
Who thinks that the 9/11 attacks were a joint Mossad/CIA operation to make Americans hate Muslims and to steal Iraqi oil?

As such, stay on topic!
Thank you.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't believe it was a Mossad/CIA operation in its inception and execution. I think, however, that there is the possibility of some passive collusion on the part of intelligence agencies, and I think that the event was not stopped as it might have been, in order to allow the attack to take place and force the public to accept the military action planned as a countermeasure.

As another poster indicated, my thoughts are more on what the powers that be may have ALLOWED to happen at the hands of the Islamic extremists. I can even, to some extent, understand some of the thinking behind that decision.

America stood still when her Embassy was attacked and American citizens held hostage. Stood still through countless small scale terrorist actions. Stood still through the bombing of the Cole and an attack on another embassy. I'm sure in certain circles the thought was that the public would never support a military action in the Middle East unless there was an event of catastrophic proportions....so here's one...why don't we let them go through with it and get the people behind taking action this time?

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
When you think about it we have some really crazy extremist christian leaders in our government right now. Ones who would be willing to allow a massive war on Islam in order to begin what would literally become Armageddon, how disturbing is that thought. But is it really that far off to think that there is a Neocon/Zionist conspiracy running this play?

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hmm, wrong thread.

seekerof

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I do not think the administration allowed this to happen. They had "rumors" of some attack that could happen at "any time".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join