It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i saw a black triangle (PICTURE)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
it was last night we were outside of k-mart and i looked up because i saw two bright lights and i saw a craft triangular and it looked like it floated like it was filled with helium because it moved so slow and it was moving backwards (from the way i am told they should move to move) and this is one of many weird craft i have seen near macdill a.f.b.
and i was wondering why this one was moving backwards

[edit on 22-11-2007 by xbrendanx]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Its very interesting that you have seen this. I also have seen a black triangle moving slowly in a direction which appeared to be backwards... broad side forward... (mabey its the reverse gear?)

While I firmly believe these craft to be terrestrial in nature..I found the movement and apparent direction of movement to be ODD, to say the least.

Black triangles have been on the scene for a few decades now, but to my knowledge this "backwards motion" is a fairly new development.. IMHO.

Good observation, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has witnessed this behavior. Star for you.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I've seen black rectangles...

But isn't that (what you saw) supposedly what the Aurora is supposed to look like?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
I've seen black rectangles...

But isn't that (what you saw) supposedly what the Aurora is supposed to look like?

no one really knows what the Auroa looks like but people think it looks like this

and that is not what is saw

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It may as well be a F117 stealth bomber. It moving backwards? If true, then it's something else I guess.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
It may as well be a F117 stealth bomber. It moving backwards? If true, then it's something else I guess.

Exactly the point...one of the ones I have personally seen was moving in a direction that would appear to be BACKWARDS.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It could be a modified F117 if it was moving backwards. I think your describing a man made craft - which makes things just as interesting as if it wasn't. The 'concept art' Aurora might not be like the actual thing.

However, with the ability to move backwards and there not being a great ammount of speed (something of which Aurora is capable of); the object which you saw could easily be an experimental/ATS rotary + fixed wing craft (like the V22 Osprey) or just rotary wing (like a helicopter).

How long did you observe this object for?

Also, I don't like to say it but without proof it can't even enter a serious conceptional discussion.

Camera phones are the way forward even if it is only a cheap one

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
i've seen something like this too. it moved so slow and looked real high.. i live in el paso texas. and i dunno if i was being fooled by the stars or it was really there?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by amanbuthimself

How long did you observe this object for?

i only saw it for about 30 seconds then it moved behind a building

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I saw one myself in 1986 in Australia. It was huge, silent, no lights at all but 'floated' effortlessly at a slow speed when I noticed it. I don't think it would have had any problem hovering or even going backwards as its lift couldn't have come from a conventional wing at that speed. It was big enough to hide a battleship behind it so how earthly engineering could make and fly such a thing secretly still has me puzzled but nothing about it apart from the impossibility of it existing said it was alien.

It had no problem escaping military jets that pursued it - seemed to simply vanish in the black night sky

I know at least 2 people saw it apart from myself but this never made the news and I wasn't about to front up and say 'guess what I saw last night'

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbrendanx
it was last night we were outside of k-mart and i looked up because i saw two bright lights and i saw a craft triangular and it looked like it floatsd like it was filled with helium because it moved so slow and it was moving backwards (from the way i an=m told they should move to move) and this is one of many weird craft i have seen near macdill a.f.b.
and i was wondering why this one was moving backwards

it sure does look technologically advanced!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This reminds me of a documentary I've seen yesterday.
The sketch by the OP is almost identical to the police report sketches in the video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Pretty cool article detailing the NIDS study in which they did a meta-analysis of the reported sightings.

What stands out is that there appears to be no attempt to be stealthy:

No attempt to hide

The database-driven study of the Flying Triangle shows the following patterns:

-- Sightings take place near cities and on Interstate highways
-- They are seen at low altitude in plain sight of eyewitnesses
-- They fly at extremely low speed or hover in plain sight of eyewitnesses
-- The vehicles sometime fly with easily noticeable bright lights -- either blinding white lights, or have "bright disco lights" that usually flash combinations of red, green or blue.

I tend to favor the idea of a new 'stealth' blimp platform. In fact it might not be 'craft' at all. It could be holographic, with the intent to discover the reaction of the populace to such fly-overs.

From 1982 the Stealth Blimp

The odd thing is that if the Military is testing something like a new heavy-load lifting platform (like a blimp) why are they flying it over populated areas. This, to me, lends credence to it being a psy-op.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

1inlightened..I saw your location in cornfields of Indiana. I also live in Indiana and have seen a Black Triangular aircraft near Peru. It was very slow moving and low to the ground. I too thought it might be stealth fighter.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So no REAL pictures? The thread title implies that a REAL picture was taken.

This is a waste if time.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xbrendanx

I have video of a police officer and three other witnesses, all in different areas near some town, (Can't remember what State) that witnesses a slow moving triangular 'box'' type craft at low altitude at appx 4AM one morning in appx 2001. It was reported to turn first before going in another direction. The police officer took a Polaroid shot of it, but the pic showed only a very bizarre light or power luminescence on the rea of it.

One older gentleman who observed it going by his house said it was thick with lights or windows on the side of the craft.
Others above speculate you may have seen the black budget -- Aurora reconnaissance aircraft?
I personally don't think this has any relationship to the supposed Áuroara reconnisense craft. This seems beyond pulse detonation aircraft and possibly more toward the TR3-B?

If interested check out Edgar Fouche's articles if they are still on the web (prior to 1998 (it's beleived he was leveraged into denying his experience at Area 51 but I have his 1994 statement and credentials on video -- he's the real deal..or least he was?).
TR3-B
CGI (video) Theory
www.youtube.com...

TR3-B theory
www.darkgovernment.com...

Propulsion theory
www.mufonla.com...

ATS 2003
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dallas

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by amanbuthimself
It could be a modified F117 if it was moving backwards. I think your describing a man made craft - which makes things just as interesting as if it wasn't.

I also tend to think that the majority of Black Triangle UFOs are man-made, if for no other reason than that we already have aircraft in military service which fit this description. That said given the long history of sightings of craft of this type and the performance characteristics often ascribed to them, if they are ours then it would appear that all current military aircraft are already obsolete and have been for some time now.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me, need more details, but could it be ISiS getting a little test drive/flight? Did it make any brisk movements? Was it windy and moving with the wind? Lack details here, OP...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsthatthingy
Maybe it's just me, need more details, but could it be ISiS getting a little test drive/flight? Did it make any brisk movements? Was it windy and moving with the wind? Lack details here, OP...

it did not make any quick movements it did not do anything fast it was very slow and there was no wind at all

but could it be ISiS getting a little test drive/flight?

please clarify i don't know what you are talking about

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
ISiS is the huge spy blimp being worked on by DARPA and Locheed, solar powered with lots of electronic stuff for sniffin' around. Google ISIS SPY BLIMP for more info.

new topics

top topics

join