It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Rape Suspect Freaks Out in Court - Video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
attn mods: i replyed to this thread earlier, and it looks like it is it might have came from anonymus post, this is not the case. If you can correct this and put it under my login, much appreciated

namastae
Michael

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
So is this guy guilty or not?

I find it worrying when people who don't know much about the case all automatically assume he is guilty. He probably is, but I'm not gonna start passing on my judgement until I know more about the evidence etc.

Now I am not saying he is innocent, he most likely is guilty, I'm just imagining if it was one of you guys there really innocent and people automatically judge you like that. That is why you would be upset with the cameras, if you really are innocent, people are still gonna judge you after you leave, because they have seen you on tv lol.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Yup, GUILTY!

He pleaded "no contest" so he wouldn't get life in prison for being a repeat offender. He's to be sentenced June 30th.

See 4th post from the bottom on the second page.

[edit on 6/27/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
So is this guy guilty or not?

I find it worrying when people who don't know much about the case all automatically assume he is guilty. He probably is, but I'm not gonna start passing on my judgement until I know more about the evidence etc.

Now I am not saying he is innocent, he most likely is guilty, I'm just imagining if it was one of you guys there really innocent and people automatically judge you like that. That is why you would be upset with the cameras, if you really are innocent, people are still gonna judge you after you leave, because they have seen you on tv lol.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

yes he was guilty, although he took a plea of "no contest". I wrote my court notes earlier in the day, but it looks like it was posted under annonymous. If the mods would just repost it under my login, it would be really appreciated(it is something lke 3500 characters long)

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by from dearborn hgts

OK Thanks for that, I hope you are not offended by my post. I was just talking in general, how people sometimes judge people without any clue what the truth is. I think you would agree that it is wrong to automatically judge people before knowing more about the case. For example people could automatically say your wife is lying, which would not be nice at all.

Anyway, you have the right to judge him because you know everything about the case and it has affected your life. I wish you all the best, and I'm sure you and your wife can be strong and move on from this now that he is out of your lives.

I really feel for your wife and you, and I'm glad you appear stong. Stay strong, love to you all.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
no worries Phenoix, no worries at all. I know it is our right to judge this guy but it was something that "innocent until guilty" has rang in my head for the last 8 months. I still felt that due process is one of our countrys greatest strengths(even in trampled times). I felt that after the Dearborn Police captured him, that this was the guy, considering the physical evidence they showed us the day after capture. Even up until the evidentary trial, i still felt he had the right to assume his innocence. His actions in the various court arena's was just that of a animal who was trapped and corner'd, it was also considered that his actions were of a manipulative state(going for the insanity plea). I found out that 2/3 of the time in county lock-down he was in isolation, being disruptive and TRYING to act insane.

if the mods would repost what I posted accidentaly under annonymous, things would be more clear.

So moving forward, It is people like yourself, that my wife and I have drawn on the strength and prayers that has helped us thru this time.

namaste
michael

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
the sentencing was today..

gunther must serve out the remainder of his previous sentence of 6 years
then:
25-45 years, and if he makes it thru that, the rest of his life, he will be on a tether

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by from dearborn hgts

Good, I hope you can continue to live on happily now with your wife. Reading your posts, almost brought a tear to my eye, your a good person. We need more people like you in the world.

Peace and respect.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
Rape is really not such a big deal, the way i see it, two people had sex, woopie dee do, get over it, it's not life shattering, having people make your life miserable and call for your head on a pole is.

Wow. Another rape apologist. In the child rape thread one guy said raping babies wasn't that bad as they couldn't remember it. Now this.

The world is the crappy way it is today because of people who think like this.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join